Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

I hate that!!!! BLACK FRIDAY

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 04:45 AM
5 Year Member
I hate that!!!! BLACK FRIDAY

First. for those uncare driver!!!! I really hate you. how can you make a U turn in a not enough space.

Second. i just found out my 07 TW MT FIT got hit on the driver side fander. I blieve it happened last night with a F ing uncare driver. thats really sucks...

and there are 2 things I stilll don't know why. first is my alarm seems doesn't alert, coz when I unlock my car. it doesn't show it has alerted. and my alarm is 2 way too. second is I drive for a day and i noties in the evening.

Old 11-18-2007, 06:17 AM
5 Year Member
Ouch!

How could the driver not see a white car at night?

Old 11-18-2007, 07:53 AM
5 Year Member
wow i really dont understand a word of that...

Old 11-18-2007, 08:19 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by c_mack9
wow i really dont understand a word of that...
X2 I real e hate uncare righters two.

Old 11-18-2007, 11:29 AM
Banned
He speaks/writes better English than you do Mandarin- give him a break!

Old 11-18-2007, 11:43 AM
5 Year Member
... god damn soccer moms on their SUV's... sorry man

Old 11-18-2007, 02:45 PM
5 Year Member
Parking

I usually try to park on the end spot at the far end of the spot so there's plenty of room in the space next to me and invariably some fat SUV will park partially in my space.

So far I've been lucky and avoided door dings (it's only been three weeks).

I usually go over the car before I get back in. I'm fearing my first ding. It's going to suck.

I also have a reserved parking spot at work and of course the woman on my left HAS to back in so both cars on both sides have their drivers side pointed at my Fit every day. I'm sure one of them will be my first ding. (Why couldn't it be the opposite?)

Old 11-18-2007, 02:56 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by weave
I usually try to park on the end spot at the far end of the spot so there's plenty of room in the space next to me and invariably some fat SUV will park partially in my space.

So far I've been lucky and avoided door dings (it's only been three weeks).

I usually go over the car before I get back in. I'm fearing my first ding. It's going to suck.

I also have a reserved parking spot at work and of course the woman on my left HAS to back in so both cars on both sides have their drivers side pointed at my Fit every day. I'm sure one of them will be my first ding. (Why couldn't it be the opposite?)
the street where i live is pretty width. my fit can easily make a U on my street. and also the other side of my parking spot( where i park everyday) is a street lamp. so its very easy to see if there is a car parked there. i usually look around my car before i get back. but i was so tired form Friday work. and i'm a little bit rush on Sat. morning. i slept for 4 hours.....

Old 11-18-2007, 03:02 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
**** people who drive bad

Old 11-18-2007, 03:37 PM
Black Friday started a week early? Crap I'm missing all the good deals =(

Old 11-18-2007, 06:34 PM
Retired Moderator
That sucks man!! How bad is the damage?
Hope you get it fixed soon!

Old 11-19-2007, 10:51 AM
I really dont know what I just read...

Old 11-20-2007, 03:01 AM
Someone that spends his life on FitFreak.net
Originally Posted by macbuddy
How could the driver not see a white car at night?
I saw a guy back into a giant parked white truck in daylight, and I horned like hell warning him. Some people are just really bad drivers.

Old 11-22-2007, 06:03 AM
5 Year Member
Jeez, that really sucks, sorry to hear it. I also try park on the far end of any parking space, and when I come back out, it always amazes me that SOMEONE has parked next to me, almost as if on purpose.

Old 11-23-2007, 02:48 PM
I feel ya brother.. sorry to hear that..

Old 11-26-2007, 11:16 AM
5 Year Member
That sucks man. I was pulling into a really tight spot at a party over the weekend and scrapped my rear door on my 2 week old car. Ugh it sucks but i will get it fixed.

As far as your alarm goes. I was told that in order to enable the alarm you have to click the lock button twice.. You will hear the beep. My buddy who worked at a honda dealer told me this. When you just click it once it just locks it and doesnt enable the alarm.

Dan

Old 11-26-2007, 12:18 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Bragi
That sucks man. I was pulling into a really tight spot at a party over the weekend and scrapped my rear door on my 2 week old car. Ugh it sucks but i will get it fixed.

As far as your alarm goes. I was told that in order to enable the alarm you have to click the lock button twice.. You will hear the beep. My buddy who worked at a honda dealer told me this. When you just click it once it just locks it and doesnt enable the alarm.

Dan
When you lock the doors, it takes 10 or 15 seconds for the alarm to engage. Just wait for the light to come on and see for yourself.
If you click twice, it will lock the doors and enable the alarm instantly (the alarm light will come on right away).

But the stock alarm is only good if someone tries to get in the car.

Old 11-26-2007, 02:07 PM
5 Year Member
Ah Thanks End-i. Its good to clear that up. I sometimes dont like hitting it twice. Its pretty loud when it beeps.

Dan

Old 11-29-2007, 01:28 AM
5 Year Member
Man that suck. What I tries to do is to park at the far end of the parking lot, or at least the widest spot and park next to nicer cars just in case someone want to steal stuff . But still how can you not see a white car at night, my fit stands out way too much at night.

BTW I don't remember Alex speaking Mandarin, I remember he was speaking Cantonese, maybe my ears are playing tricks on me LOL.

PS, I wonder if you can get pictures on the damages.

Old 11-29-2007, 12:31 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Slimjimx701x
Man that suck. What I tries to do is to park at the far end of the parking lot, or at least the widest spot and park next to nicer cars just in case someone want to steal stuff . But still how can you not see a white car at night, my fit stands out way too much at night.

BTW I don't remember Alex speaking Mandarin, I remember he was speaking Cantonese, maybe my ears are playing tricks on me LOL.

PS, I wonder if you can get pictures on the damages.
I can't distinguish between either language when I hear it, just assumed it was Mandarin. Didn't feel it was fair for anyone to insult him over his use of English since it is not his native language. How many Americans have the education or guts to post on Chinese forums?