Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

FREE xbox 360 games, no joke, no scam, no pyramid scheme

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 12:44 PM
FREE xbox 360 games, no joke, no scam, no pyramid scheme

First of all, this is no joke

Go to this link: YourFree360games.com

No this isn't a pyramid get-rich scheme or something, all you do is complete 2 "trial" offers and you get a free 360 game...here's my page on their site to prove it
my page:

I have not received mine, They're being shipped by amazon.com, and should be at my house in the next 3-4 business days.
but here are a few pictures from people on SCIONLIFE that have received games:

Here are pictures that other people got of their games (I will get mine soon, and show you guys the proof then of my own games):

I hope that's enough proof this is real

They've got the orange box, halo 3, pretty much EVERY new 360 game you could want, PLUS accesories, PLUS more

halo 3, yup
gh3, you bet
gears of war, of course

even assasins creed!

ANYWAYS, the site is ran by trainn Transcendent Innovations, Inc. along with about 20 other sites giving away everything from iphones to dvd recorders

as you can see from the first picture i posted, i completed my first 2 offers in about 30 minutes and spent 1 dollar on a trial membership that i cancelled later that week.

the ONLY thing you have to worry about is cancelling your trials. if anyone is interested, check out my link and ask any questions you might have here. i'm 1 offer away from getting my 3rd free game Biting Nails

ps - these offers DO require a credit card. sorry if i made this unclear earlier.

pss - if you're wondering why i got guitar hero so many times, it's worth 90 dollars and i am selling them on ebay.

Anyways, some good offers to do are:

Stamps.com - free for first month, 5 dollar credit for their site, 800 number to cancel
At Home Rewards - $1 for week trial, AUTOMATED (no talking to any foreigners, just dial numbers) cancel by 800 number
QuickBooks Quick Start - $4.95 for first month, 800 number to cancel
GreatFun - $1 first week, free $20 gas card, automated 800 number to cancel
Complete Home - $1 first week, free $10 lowe's card, automated 800 number to cancel

I have a few other offers pending, I've got them on a spreadsheet (excel) so I know when to cancel, and keep myself safe!

definitely do the privacy matters123. You get to check our your credit report and SCORE for free!
stamps.com is a good free one.
quick books cost $5 shipping,
at home rewards was $1,
bidz.com you have to buy something, shipping sucks though.
Blockbuster, netflix, simply you, emusic, and magazine burst are cool too. but cost more than $5. remember to read the conditions before you register. and make sure you cancel in time.

These really are easy to do, and i'll post up my pictures once I receive the items w/i the week.

I know some of the people PERSONALLY (through a car website, car meets etc) that have received these games, it's no joke, and if you cancel on time it's a piece of cake>

OH, also, after you do all the offers you want, you can change your account, refer friends and get pts that way too! Thats what I did, so make sure you click on the link up top. Each person just needs to do 2 offers to get one free game, I'm waiting for my last credit which will give me 3 free games (all going on ebay)

Ask ANY questions you want, i'm quite familiar with how it works already

Jeff