Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Something funny happened at CVS

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 09:22 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Something funny happened at CVS

My Milano Red Sport Fit A/T is only one week and one day old - so I park out in the back 40 away from those who just slam your car. Anyway, came out of CVS and what is parked right beside me but a silver Sport Fit! I could not believe it - they looked so cute parked right beside each other. I waited a few minutes before I left because I would've liked to talked to the owner. I believe this is the Sport I test drove back in March but was not ready to buy yet. I had just put on my Fit Freak license holder so I hope the owner gets on line and joins the fun. Also my co workers are all bummed about the increase in gas prices. Here in WV we are looking at 3.42 a gallon. They all drive huge gas hogs. They got on line today and told me that the Honda Fit is # 4 for the top gas saving vehicles on the road today. The 1 and 2 cars were both hybrids. The Milano base was on the dealership lot on Monday and gone today - sold. They can't keep them on the lot - now there are 4 of us in our county. We keep going we can have a club meeting!

Cat :X

Old 05-24-2007, 12:55 PM
Hi Cat,

Isn't it fun? I really like the "connection" to other Fit drivers. It's like we share a really good secret. I will be a bit bummed when they become more common and I really believe that they will.

About the #4 rating for gas saving vehicles, do you remember what car was #3? I know that alot of people who bought those SUVmonsters are really suffering these days. You can congratulate yourself for your foresight (me too )

Have fun with your new baby! Post pictures if you do have a get together with the others in your neck of the woods.

~Peace

Old 05-24-2007, 07:36 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
The number three was the bubble i.e. Yaris! I tested it but did not like the interior or ride. Should have pictures to post by next week. Going to the dealership in the morning to order: Chrome exhaust tip, cargo cover, all weather mats, wheel locks and locking gas cap. The dealership will give me 15% off and have promised the installation will not cost over $39.00.

Have a great Friday!
Cat :X