Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Weekly obligatory out of town post

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 10:45 AM
Banned
Weekly obligatory out of town post

Well Fit Freaks,

I am STILL in Bogota, Colombia. Going on the 4th week here away from my wife and kids. They actually have spring break this coming week so they left the Explorer and Expedition at the house and took the wee Fit to Orlando for the week. Damned gas milage!!! Piled in the fit were 2 kids, a baby seat, the baby, my wife, and an 8 week old toy fox terrier.

The weather is great. I was going to go into work today but there aren't many cabs to get in there today. So, I am just relaxing in my hotel. Things have been relatively quiet compared to other times I have come here. There was only an earthquake the day after I got here and a massive hail storm 3 days after I got here. Never have seen 4 inches of pea sized hail cover the ground like this! It was nuts! Other than that, haven't heard of too many bombings. Really quiet for that.

I am now watching National Geopraphic in Spanish! Woo hoo! I went to one of the regular hotels I stay in when I come here and ran into some friends that work there. It was definitely a trip because they saw an episode of Miami Ink that I was on. There have been about 5 people who have come up to me and asked if I was on Miami Ink once. Funny thing is, I haven't seen the episode yet and it was like 2 years ago! I did spend 4 hours in a tattoo shop yesterday getting some ink done. 4 hours and it cost 300,000 pesos! About $135US. The tat is hot and definitely couldn't get it done that cheap in the states. I will get some pictures when I get back home because I left my camera at the house

Anyway, just bored. Figured I would post the major things that have happened in the past few weeks. I am trying to get back this coming Friday but will be back on April 12 if that fails. Take it easy and SOMEONE POST because I am bored!!!

Kris