Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Can-Am Spyder Accessories Question

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2024 | 10:13 AM
|
Can-Am Spyder Accessories Question

Hello everyone!

I’m new to the Can-Am Spyder community and looking to personalize my ride. I’ve been researching various accessories but feel a bit overwhelmed by the options available. What are some must-have accessories you recommend for enhancing comfort and performance?

I’m particularly interested in windshields, saddlebags, and any tech upgrades. Additionally, do you have any tips for installation or any trusted brands to consider? Your insights would be greatly appreciated as I aim to make my Spyder more enjoyable for long rides.

Old 10-10-2024 | 10:14 AM
|
Originally Posted by irontmp
Hello everyone!

I’m new to the Can-Am Spyder community and looking to personalize my ride. I’ve been researching various accessories but feel a bit overwhelmed by the options available. What are some must-have accessories you recommend for enhancing comfort and performance?

I’m particularly interested in windshields, saddlebags, and any tech upgrades Can Am Spyder Accessories. Additionally, do you have any tips for installation or any trusted brands to consider? Your insights would be greatly appreciated as I aim to make my Spyder more enjoyable for long rides.
thanks in advance for any help