Official NYC: Fit In Tune Crew member Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 10:57 PM
5 Year Member
Thumbs up HKS turbo kit

Originally Posted by hkjazz
hey D, my car is in wirednj to install the hks turbo kits too. hope to see everyone soon

thanks for jimmy n nino help me get a good prices
Hey Jeffrey, Those HKS turbo kits for the Fit are Sweet..Ninos fit made like 141HP/160tq at the last Dyno meet. Probability makes more HP now with new Mods to his turbo kit. I seen his Black Fit at Caesars in Atlantic City so I know his Fit is Reliable too. Good luck to you Bro..

Last edited by Gary K; 02-17-2010 at 11:00 PM.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:45 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Gary K
Hey Jeffrey, Those HKS turbo kits for the Fit are Sweet..Ninos fit made like 141HP/160tq at the last Dyno meet. Probability makes more HP now with new Mods to his turbo kit. I seen his Black Fit at Caesars in Atlantic City so I know his Fit is Reliable too. Good luck to you Bro..

Thanks Gary! After I picked up my car from Nino, I only drove like 2 times because of all the snow. So hope the turbo is reliable too! Hope to see you @ our upcoming meets!

Old 02-22-2010, 02:05 PM
Jimmy,
do i speak to right person. I am Ming.

Old 02-22-2010, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by bluesky
Jimmy,
do i speak to right person. I am Ming.
Yep, that would be me.

Nice to see you found "us".

Sent you a PM.

Old 02-22-2010, 04:19 PM
FitDEEZ,

The Fits-In-Tune logo is copyrighted and exclusive to our club. You CAN NOT alter it in any way. This is a direct violation towards the club. You MUST take this sticker off and use our club sticker or your membership will be immediately terminated.

Last edited by FITtin'; 02-23-2010 at 10:58 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 04:27 PM
5 Year Member
I took the pic down to risize it..

But whoa jimmy I'm not trying to cause any trouble.. I went to wired and purchased the official fits in tune sticker and just changed the nyc to an nj instead of just removing it and I took out the new york skyline .. this is in no way a different sticker I just edited those little things . Didn't think it would be a big deal since some people don't even have the full nyc on there stickers anymore cause it fell of or what ever the reason may be.. u don't have to threaten me with legal action..

Last edited by FitDEEZ; 02-22-2010 at 05:19 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 04:37 PM
The Fits-In-Tune sticker is exclusive for the club. You nor anyone else does not own the rights to alter it. If some of the stickers fall off because of natural causes, then it is the responsibilty of the member to make sure it is corrected. But those are nonintentional alterations. However, in your case you took our design foundation, name and altered and put in the NJ. That is also known as plagerism and or pirating. Just like copying designer labels from the original.

By you taking our official club sticker and altering to your liking is already an illegal action. If there is any immediate hostility, it would be from your alteration.

Old 02-22-2010, 04:51 PM
5 Year Member
well the sticker is off. i was originally posting it to see if u would approve of having a sticker that is more NJ friendly i was hoping you would be open minded to the idea since there are a few more nj members now but wen i posted the pic it was HUGE so i didn't even get to write what was gonna say because of ur quick and hostile response.. there is no need for legal action' point taken sorry if i offended u in any way.. just sharing ideas as usual

Old 02-22-2010, 05:20 PM
lol copyrighted that aint a car club its a Corporarte CULT! im strickly a believer of having a nice vehicle and doing your own thing while having friends in clubs. that way no one takes credit for your accomplishment and your just not another "member" .. if a club expands should they have chapters? i mean im not sporting a AM7 socal sticker and i live in PA

Old 02-22-2010, 05:57 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FitDEEZ
well the sticker is off. i was originally posting it to see if u would approve of having a sticker that is more NJ friendly i was hoping you would be open minded to the idea since there are a few more nj members now but wen i posted the pic it was HUGE so i didn't even get to write what was gonna say because of ur quick and hostile response.. there is no need for legal action' point taken sorry if i offended u in any way.. just sharing ideas as usual
Hey FitDEEZ, I am not taking sides here, but just saying... let's say for example: SQC - this Subaru club began in NYC too. Their club expanded to many states like NJ, MD, etc. However, they did not make any changes to their stickers despite the fact that they are not residents of NY. They didn't change it because they want to keep SQC together... so when people mention SQC, they will automatically know that it is one big club... so if you change the state on the sticker, people might think that all the Fits-In-Tune clubs are different. Also, the sticker was designed prior to your entrance to the club, so I don't think Jimmy was trying to take all the credits. I am sure in the upcoming events or designs for anything, we will all discuss what should go on and give credits to those with contributions. Hope you understand. We want to make everyone know who Fits-In-Tune is and expand... especially try to promote it in a positive way because you know... the police likes to mess around with Honda's. We try to give off a positive impression so that new members can see this as a positive image of our club.

Old 02-22-2010, 06:14 PM
5 Year Member
thats understandable.. but i am a calm guy and i think i deserve to be talked to like an equal individual of the same club and not like a criminal. i just think the hostile response was a little out of hand.. i wasn't trying to change or split the club up just sharing an idea .. it isn't the first time Ive been approached about something i did or said while being a member.. but over time i have noticed that i cant do anything right here, i didn't think being in a car club i would face violations for doing what people do in a club, talk ,share ideas and have meets.

Old 02-22-2010, 06:34 PM
Wow..bit ridiculous. .

Old 02-22-2010, 07:09 PM
5 Year Member
with today high speed internet, it is much too easy to type something when our emotions are running high and our thoughts are not exactly clear, because once you click send or post in this case, that message is gone forever and you can't take it back. Let's keep things simple and fun and not take things to heart. We are all friends here. peace

Old 02-22-2010, 07:13 PM
5 Year Member
What happen right here??? I didn't see any sticker that you guys mention, but as what I read last few post.

FitDeez seem like you did something wrong. I'm not standing on any side, I just respond as a person who just pass by this thread.

First, Our members spent time and $ on the club sticker to try to make our club stand alone as one special club. Our idea is all the members stick together as one family, you take off this take off that, sound like is not what family do. Plz re-read what hkjazz said, whatever he said totally explain the meaning of the sticker.

We still welcome you staying in our club and share your idea as part of the family, if you want to do something next time, I will suggest you talk with Jimmy first.

See you soon

Last edited by sy11580; 02-22-2010 at 10:23 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:28 PM
5 Year Member
yea realized that woulda been a better way of doing it .. but every 1 makes mistakes i guess either way its over .. but i removed the sticker from the thread in respect to jimmy.. it was the fits in tune decal that every member has but it had NJ on the license plate insead of NYC and no NY skyline..

Old 02-22-2010, 08:15 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FitDEEZ
yea realized that woulda been a better way of doing it .. but every 1 makes mistakes i guess either way its over .. but i removed the sticker from the thread in respect to jimmy.. it was the fits in tune decal that every member has but it had NJ on the license plate insead of NYC and no NY skyline..
I think the issue is solved... be happy guys! Anyways, everyone is trying to come up with new ideas to help the club.. so it is good for the club. So, I think maybe to avoid misunderstanding, maybe we can bring our new ideas during the meets, so that we can discuss it or something. We are all Fit drivers and are helping each other.

Old 02-22-2010, 08:18 PM
5 Year Member
I think the issue is solved... be happy guys! Anyways, everyone is trying to come up with new ideas to help the club.. so it is good for the club. So, I think maybe to avoid misunderstanding, maybe we can bring our new ideas during the meets, so that we can discuss it or something. We are all Fit drivers and are helping each other like the family.

Old 02-22-2010, 09:04 PM
i had alot to say to this thread, but instead, i'll be brief.
a car club should be made up of a bunch of individuals, that have a common interest. what im finding here is Jimmy, tends to be more like a communist leader, in which he must always be in power.

Several instances come to mind,..

When i made a thread about a street wars caravan, was it really necessary to make a separate caravan thread? i think not. we all have the same vehicle, and i believe the point of the club sticker is to distinguish fits that arent in the club , from those who are. so why not all roll together? whatever. can anyone say Power trip???

this whole bullshyt with the sticker is just insane,..

all me and eddie (fitdeez) did to the sticker was remove the nyc skyline (which doesnt fit a nj chapter of a club that obviously doesnt share the same skyline), and replace the nyc in the license plate area of the sticker and put NJ.. umm.. why would we out a sticker representing ny, when we are from jersey??? we did not change the fits in tune name, or change the font. regardless, if jimmy had that much of a problem with what we did, his usual hostility was not needed nor appreciated, and could have been handled in a decent matter. instead he threatened with legal action.

jimmy come off your high horse, you're not Fidel Castro. there's no need for your attitude in a car "club". its supposed to be about meeting people and becoming friends who have a passion for something,.. not a bow-down-to-jimmy cult. your private messages, and posts are demeaning, rude, and just down right disrespectful.

to the members of fits in tune: everyone i met was cool and i had a great time with those i met..so dont take this the wrong way..

anyway,.. im done with this. anyone who has any questions feel free to pm me.
and if its not obvious, i am no longer a member of F-I-T..

hope to see some of you at street wars 6.

Last edited by hondaFORlife; 02-22-2010 at 09:07 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:09 AM
5 Year Member
i would have to agree with Fitdeez to tell you the truth... he is still representing the Club but for the NJ side i dont think he is damaging or destroying the name of the club in anyway...

Old 02-23-2010, 07:16 AM
5 Year Member
thanks for seeing me side of the story but i dosent even matter anymore.. todays is my birthday im gunna enjoy and forget this happend

Quick Reply: Official NYC: Fit In Tune Crew member Thread