NYC/PA/NJ/CT Summer Big MEET 8/17

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 06:51 AM
5 Year Member
damn, i wish i could go early but im bringing ppl with me which takes mad long to get dressed

Old 08-12-2008, 05:25 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Originally Posted by leonine
are you going thru insurance?
No clue. I dont even know the damages yet.
Still waiting for a quote. they said they'd call today, but u know how that goes lol... I really really hope its nothing too serious, cuz if is, i MIGHT just wind up selling the car in the near future... besides, my deductable is $3K
Just my friggin luck, now i gotta drive my moms 08 civic ex I hate Hondas

Old 08-12-2008, 07:08 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Welllll, i made that post 5 minutes early. Just got off the phone with Honda.... AND Allstate, unfortunately.... and it's all bad news....
Car's nearly totalled
Going thru insurance, but im positive there's still gonna be many problems once I get it back. I'm seriously considering just selling it now... i dont even know what to do lol...
So obviously, i wont be abe to make it on Sunday If anybody knows anyody who might want to buy a supercharged Fit as a project car or daily driver (as long as i get it back up condition), let me know

Old 08-12-2008, 07:33 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by REXXXXXXXXX
Welllll, i made that post 5 minutes early. Just got off the phone with Honda.... AND Allstate, unfortunately.... and it's all bad news....
Car's nearly totalled
Going thru insurance, but im positive there's still gonna be many problems once I get it back. I'm seriously considering just selling it now... i dont even know what to do lol...
So obviously, i wont be abe to make it on Sunday If anybody knows anyody who might want to buy a supercharged Fit as a project car or daily driver (as long as i get it back up condition), let me know
if you are let me have the S/C lol...

Old 08-12-2008, 08:01 PM
5 Year Member
Car's nearly totalled
OMG................are you serious.. That's a bad news. Can you just still come for the meet on Sunday. Driving a Civic still a Honda or take Tony Car, I think he doesn't mind give you a ride. Don't waste the day.

Take Care

Last edited by sy11580; 08-12-2008 at 09:05 PM.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:58 PM
5 Year Member
HOLY FIT REX! You gotta be kidding. Didn't you say the body appeared to be okay?

Old 08-13-2008, 10:25 PM
5 Year Member
Plz confirm who is going on the list & how many people that you bring.

I bought the food already, so everyone plz keep the invoice from what you bought than we do the $$ that day!!!

Old 08-14-2008, 12:28 AM
5 Year Member
im coming with one fit the rest of the Civic SI crew said they hate NJ...

Old 08-14-2008, 12:50 AM
i hate nj too..but sadly i live there....i took my fit to the raceway tooday sadly it did 19.329.....im thinking of selling it

Old 08-14-2008, 08:01 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Hondasforlife
i hate nj too..but sadly i live there....i took my fit to the raceway tooday sadly it did 19.329.....im thinking of selling it
To those that race regularly, they probably took a lunch break while you were going down the track. Hey T, what were you expecting? Maybe you could get a Mustang GT. It'll do under 14 seconds and get about 20 mpg, 14 in the city. Which one would make you feel better? The one at the pump, or the one at the track? I have a solution for you. Don't go to the track anymore.

Old 08-14-2008, 08:25 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by radareclipse
To those that race regularly, they probably took a lunch break while you were going down the track. Hey T, what were you expecting? Maybe you could get a Mustang GT. It'll do under 14 seconds and get about 20 mpg, 14 in the city. Which one would make you feel better? The one at the pump, or the one at the track? I have a solution for you. Don't go to the track anymore.
actually less then that lol... my friend GT gets 9 MPG overall lmao
dont be a punk dude dont sell it

Old 08-14-2008, 11:29 AM
haha im not..i was just really upset about it..last night...lol..oh well..i will continue to make it faster and still be good at the pump...yay its thursday see you guys soon

Old 08-14-2008, 03:11 PM
5 Year Member
You got a 19 even with the supercharger?

Old 08-14-2008, 03:47 PM
no no no supercharger..just intake, exhaust, and headers

Old 08-14-2008, 05:53 PM
5 Year Member
Oo, I thought you were getting the s/c too.

Old 08-14-2008, 06:11 PM
5 Year Member
damn tony you scared the sh!t out of me... i thought you already have the S/C installed

Old 08-14-2008, 06:15 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Dario, not sure what I'm going to do w/ the SC, i really really really (really) hope everything is okay as far as that goes. If I do sell the car, I would first see how much I can get for both the car AND SC, otherwise im doing a dreaded UNinstall, which is my LAST resort.... if that happens, its all yours! lol...

My mom gets back on Sunday, so i cant take her car, but if i get a rental, or if someones willing to make the trip (i'll ask Stef), you might just see me

HOLY FIT REX! You gotta be kidding. Didn't you say the body appeared to be okay?
Yea body's fine except for the plastic undercarriage thingy, which looked like it went thru a garbage disposal.

Damages so far are over $2K in parts alone, and not including any aftermarket parts... that damn SC better be okay! Oil pan, oils sump, and pipes going to the engine were demolished. Needs ANOTHER control arm on passenger side (im on my 3rd one lol). a few other small things, and the SUBFRAME WAS BENT and has to be replaced. thats the worst of it... as far as i know
still keepin them crossed....

Old 08-14-2008, 06:32 PM
5 Year Member
Dario, not sure what I'm going to do w/ the SC, i really really really (really) hope everything is okay as far as that goes. If I do sell the car, I would first see how much I can get for both the car AND SC, otherwise im doing a dreaded UNinstall, which is my LAST resort.... if that happens, its all yours! lol...

My mom gets back on Sunday, so i cant take her car, but if i get a rental, or if someones willing to make the trip (i'll ask Stef), you might just see me

Yea body's fine except for the plastic undercarriage thingy, which looked like it went thru a garbage disposal.

Damages so far are over $2K in parts alone, and not including any aftermarket parts... that damn SC better be okay! Oil pan, oils sump, and pipes going to the engine were demolished. Needs ANOTHER control arm on passenger side (im on my 3rd one lol). a few other small things, and the SUBFRAME WAS BENT and has to be replaced. thats the worst of it... as far as i know
still keepin them crossed....
its all good dude... no rush i need to save either for the Kswap EP3 motor or ur S/C

Old 08-14-2008, 07:30 PM
5 Year Member
Im the last one to know!!! Havent been online for a while... sorry Rex... As long as you are fine, its ok.... dont worry about it too much. Maybe you should sell the super charger and use that money to swap a K motor. I hope someone will give you a ride to the BBQ since everyone havent seen each other for such a long time.

Hey Tony! 19 sec for a Honda Fit is ok! Dont sell your car bc of the 19 sec issue. I used to drive FC-RX7 and did 12 sec on the track but I still love my Fit. I have a 335i at home and when I drive it, I wanna cry when I see the gas burning like crazy... miss my Fit when I drive the 335i... haha....

Dario: Are we still meeting up at 7-11, BK or my house? Just let me know and I will go meet up Stanly tmw and drink. You can call us.

See you guys Sunday! =D

Old 08-14-2008, 08:56 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by sy11580
01) sy11580 (Burger, cooler)
02) DaBOM
03) Zangoose GD3 Blue (ice and drinks)
04) radareclipse (veggies, salad, portable grill, cooler, ice)
05) Arisenfury
06) billmus86
07) kc1222
08) hkjazz (Salad dressing, cooler, ice)
09) R E X X X X X X X X X ( Mustard, Ketchup, A1 sauce)
10) HoNdAsFoRlIfE(buns for hot dog and burgers, bottles of water)
11) GenOkieDokie
12) BB_Fat (Soda, Bottles of Water (pack) A LOT!!!)
13) NightHawkSI ( hot dogs)
14) leonine(grill, charcoal, paper plates, napkins, utensils, cooler, ice)

Still missing

Chicken
Portable chairs
Games (be thinking about what we can do)
so if Rexxx can't make it who's going to bring the mustard, ketchup, etc...? maybe some chips too?

Quick Reply: NYC/PA/NJ/CT Summer Big MEET 8/17