NYC/PA/NJ/CT Summer Big MEET 8/17

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 01:10 AM
5 Year Member
ill post the name soon...

Old 08-08-2008, 07:46 AM
Anyone up my way wanna ride down together?

Old 08-09-2008, 01:35 AM
5 Year Member
oh that's right I forgot to mention!!!

Does anyone in NYC want to Ride to NJ together??

Also, do you guys want to wait somewhere then ride to the park together. that will be awsome!!! I'm thinking at least one person should go there early to get the spot. Anyone??

Old 08-09-2008, 10:43 AM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
I'll probably get there early, just because Sunday's my day off, and I'll have nothing else to do lol....

Old 08-09-2008, 12:57 PM
lol..yeah ill be there pretty early too....

Old 08-09-2008, 02:52 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by sy11580
oh that's right I forgot to mention!!!

Does anyone in NYC want to Ride to NJ together??

Also, do you guys want to wait somewhere then ride to the park together. that will be awsome!!! I'm thinking at least one person should go there early to get the spot. Anyone??
yeah stan ill meet up with you because ill have one fit and couple of civic SI with me, i say lets meet up at the same spot by ur house....

Old 08-10-2008, 03:18 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by REXXXXXXXXX
I'll probably get there early, just because Sunday's my day off, and I'll have nothing else to do lol....
If you don't mind get there hour early that will be great. I'm really appreciate about it. Your gf coming??

Originally Posted by Hondasforlife
lol..yeah ill be there pretty early too....
If you can meet up with REXXXXXX and go early that's the best, he will not feel bore by himself even he has SC.......... cannot play around in the park!!!

Originally Posted by Zangoose GD3 Blue
yeah stan ill meet up with you because ill have one fit and couple of civic SI with me, i say lets meet up at the same spot by ur house....
Si guys…………….ar they are fast. I cannot keep up with them……..lol. We are welcome all HONDA cars. Ok Meet me up 9:45 at DD, and then we ride to Jeff home and go together.

Last edited by sy11580; 08-10-2008 at 03:25 AM.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:50 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by sy11580
If you don't mind get there hour early that will be great. I'm really appreciate about it. Your gf coming??

If you can meet up with REXXXXXX and go early that's the best, he will not feel bore by himself even he has SC.......... cannot play around in the park!!!

Si guys…………….ar they are fast. I cannot keep up with them……..lol. We are welcome all HONDA cars. Ok Meet me up 9:45 at DD, and then we ride to Jeff home and go together.
lmao they are cool they are not going to go that fast... yeah ill let them know Wenesday when i go to the Civic SI meet...

Old 08-10-2008, 11:02 AM
5 Year Member
whoever gets there early get a couple of the park benches and put them together. hopefully they will still be available.

Old 08-10-2008, 01:45 PM
Shoot...wish I didn't have to work that day. This sounds awesome.

Old 08-10-2008, 04:28 PM
5 Year Member
thats sux...

Old 08-10-2008, 09:53 PM
5 Year Member
Ok guys. I hope that day would come faster and that weather will be nice. I will clean up my car before you guys come meet up at my house. So many Fit's coming to my house, my neighbors sure will be commenting on that haha. See you guys that day!

Old 08-10-2008, 11:32 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Zangoose GD3 Blue
lmao they are cool they are not going to go that fast... yeah ill let them know Wenesday when i go to the Civic SI meet...

Sorry Bro. I don't think I can meet you at DD. I have to pick up my gf at the morning (Brooklyn). So you have to go Jeff home area by yourself. (is not that hard to go)

Originally Posted by hkjazz
Ok guys. I hope that day would come faster and that weather will be nice. I will clean up my car before you guys come meet up at my house. So many Fit's coming to my house, my neighbors sure will be commenting on that haha. See you guys that day!
hey hkjazz I think is not a good idea all the car waiting at your home. I don't want block the road. How about we all wait at the France Lewis Blvd. 7-eleven. There has parking lot and allow a lot of cars there.

I will say 10:15am, all people should get there. the latest is 10:30am.

Old 08-11-2008, 12:33 AM
5 Year Member
aiight ok, off sunrise highway where is it located and off southern state what exit do i take...

Last edited by Zangoose GD3 Blue; 08-11-2008 at 08:40 AM.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:53 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Bad newsss....

I'm sorry... I might not be able to make it on Sunday guys...

Well, long story short : I hit a rock on the highway and... no, let me rephrase that. I hit a BOULDER that was chillin in the middle of 287 earlier today. No body damage, but it kind of um, ripped off my entire oil pan. and brake lines. and who knows what else. I'm so pissed, but at least I'm okay, right? If Joyce Honda can get me a quote and fix her up by the end of the week, I'll still be able to make it, so keep your fingers crossed

I just really hope the supercharger is okay I checked the rotrex oile level and it was okay, but who knows what could have happened... so wish me luck

Old 08-11-2008, 08:00 PM
5 Year Member

Well, long story short : I hit a rock on the highway and... no, let me rephrase that. I hit a BOULDER that was chillin in the middle of 287 earlier today. No body damage, but it kind of um, ripped off my entire oil pan. and brake lines. and who knows what else. I'm so pissed, but at least I'm okay, right? If Joyce Honda can get me a quote and fix her up by the end of the week, I'll still be able to make it, so keep your fingers crossed

I just really hope the supercharger is okay I checked the rotrex oile level and it was okay, but who knows what could have happened... so wish me luck
oh sh!t, well at least your airbags dindt go off you would be waiting for like 2 months to get your car back...

Old 08-11-2008, 09:34 PM
5 Year Member
Holy shit B. I hope you get back together in time.

Old 08-11-2008, 09:38 PM
5 Year Member
are you going thru insurance?

Old 08-11-2008, 10:09 PM
5 Year Member
hey Stan i got an idea what about we all meet at the Burger king on the Northern BLV... since its a lot closer to the bridge anyway you know

Old 08-12-2008, 01:13 AM

dude you gotta keep your eyes on the road man..lol..well i happy to hear you are okay...too bad for the fit.. ....get well soon > for the fit

..so let me know becuase im still trying to go early..anyone else want to go early?

Quick Reply: NYC/PA/NJ/CT Summer Big MEET 8/17