King Motorsports
Through the years King Motorsports has always maintained cutting edge technology through our racing efforts. There is no better proving ground! From a 45-minute sprint race to the demands of a 6-hour endurance race, King Motorsports and Mugen performance products have always powered the champions! This is the same race-winning technology that King Motorsports and Mugen uses to produce performance products for your Honda or Acura automobile! From the high banks of Daytona to the "Kink" at Road America, we have proven our products again and again.

Thread for Mugenized Fit's

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2007, 12:07 AM
5 Year Member
Thread for Mugenized Fit's

I've been modding cars for a number of years and love the way Mugen modified cars look. I have a Mugenized S2000 that I track and have started modding my daily driver Fit now with what I feel are the best quality parts available to Honda owners. No one else can say that they make parts for everything from F1 cars to peoples daily drivers

On most Honda forums someone always starts a Mugen thread for fans to post up pics of their rides with amazing upgrades. Not only do Mugen parts look great and are super high quality, but they are also functional and have been tested by some of the best engineers in the world.

I'll start by posting a pic of my S2K and several of my Fit. Please add pics of your Fit's as it would be an excellent reference for everyone. So post up and enjoy the pics

My S2K at Pocono... 2006 and 2007 Motorsports Northeast Time Trial season champion. I also instruct with NASA NE at Pocono, Limerock and Watkins Glen. Lots of Mugen parts, Hardtop, rear wing, front splitter, 4pt rollbar, race seats, shifter and knob.

My two week old Fit.. My new daily ride.... So far I have the drop in filter, shifter and knob, door entry trim, pedals, and the ti exhaust (on order).

Mugen Ti Exhaust with T1r test pipe....

Sound Clip Video... YouTube - Honda Fit With Mugen Exhaust

Post up pics of your Mugenized Fits!

Last edited by Tel1sps; 04-09-2008 at 04:57 PM.
Old 12-23-2007, 12:26 AM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Ok here are some pictures of my favorite things:

Mugen racing pedals will be the mod for January - Happy New Year Little Fit!

Cat: X

Old 12-23-2007, 01:26 AM
5 Year Member
Dang you got <strike>shocks</strike>Pedals
Originally Posted by Tel1sps

<strike>Pegs</Strike> Shifter
Lucky!
Sorry Napoleon Dynamited out for a second. Your Fit looks great btw

Old 12-23-2007, 01:43 AM
5 Year Member
nice m00gen in this thread!! i have a dildo knob, i'll find a pic

Old 12-23-2007, 01:13 PM
s0x
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Cat
Ok here are some pictures of my favorite things:

Mugen racing pedals will be the mod for January - Happy New Year Little Fit!

Cat: X
cat my dear how old are you? i seem to recall that your not a younger lady and either way i think its cool your into this stuff but if your like older thats even more awsome that you take an interest

Old 12-23-2007, 01:57 PM
5 Year Member
Wow i really like the Doorsills. How much they cost??

Old 12-23-2007, 02:37 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fitftw
Wow i really like the Doorsills. How much they cost??

Kingmotorsports has them for $120...

They look real nice on the car

Old 12-23-2007, 02:53 PM
5 Year Member

here's my m00gen

Old 12-23-2007, 03:12 PM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
ooh this thread sounds like a good idea. i like your S2K tel1sps. can't wait to see some nice mugen'd fits!

Old 12-23-2007, 10:57 PM
Cat
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by s0x
cat my dear how old are you? i seem to recall that your not a younger lady and either way i think its cool your into this stuff but if your like older thats even more awsome that you take an interest
Hey sOx - No I am not a younger lady actually 51 years old! Eeks! I love cars and my boss of 16 years was a gearhead who actually rebuilt a 51 Jag and owned an Austin Healey. He taught me alot about cars and when
his Road and Track or Car and Driver hit the office we both would look it over. When I got the Fit never thought I would mod it out like I have but it is just so much fun to do. I have really enjoyed the car and everyone who has seen it just can't believe how cool it is. Marc's MR Fit that appeared in Siphon was what got me started because it just looked so great. So the mods began just the appearance ones because I don't want to void my warranty but I just decided that it was time to have a really great car - something that would give me great joy and fun. Mugen parts just can't be beat and Kings Motor Sport has become a good friend. I love the Speed Channel - Pinks, Street Tuner Challange - Red Line - all my favorites. I know it's kinda wierd but I just love cars and love the fact that you guys are so great on this forum and make it even more fun to be a Fit Freak no matter what age we are.

Cat :x

Old 12-24-2007, 02:15 AM
5 Year Member
Some pics of my favorite Mugen Fit.....

Figured it would be a good way to get the thread back on track... post up some supercharged Mugen Fit pics

Ben from A&J Racing took these pics at the Tokyo auto show....

Last edited by Tel1sps; 12-24-2007 at 02:18 AM.
Old 12-24-2007, 07:41 AM
Cat
5 Year Member
Anybody know why some of these pictures are being deleted?

Old 12-24-2007, 10:36 AM
5 Year Member
I'll have to find my old pics, but I have the Mugen 5 way suspension, Mugen header, Mugen Short Shifter, Mugen window visors, Mugen front strut tower bar, and Mugen drop in filter. Favorite performance parts I've ever owned. Will have pics up soon

Old 12-24-2007, 12:26 PM
Originally Posted by Cat
Anybody know why some of these pictures are being deleted?

Hello Cat,

Are you sure your pictures have been deleted?

Is this the post you are referring to? https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/king...tml#post210284

I see all of your pictures and I do not find record of anyone editing your post.

Old 12-24-2007, 01:06 PM
Cat
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FaceYogurt
Hello Cat,

Are you sure your pictures have been deleted?

Is this the post you are referring to? https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/king...tml#post210284

I see all of your pictures and I do not find record of anyone editing your post.
Hey Face Yogurt:

This morning the picture of my visor was missing and then by noon the picture of my sills was deleted also. Only two of my pictures posted were showing on the post. I know that no one else can delete but the moderators so I sent an e-mail asking why they were deleted. It did not seem right that someone had deleted mine and I felt a little picked on Thought maybe someone was trying to tell me something but now they are back so that is cool. Thanks for looking into it for me - makes me feel better that someone wasn't just removing my post because it was me or because they thought my parts were not Mugen - all were purchased from Kings Motor Sport and I was simply posting pictures of all my Mugen parts as the thread requested.

Old 12-24-2007, 06:49 PM
Hey Cat, you know where I can find some of those Mugen head res pillows? Can't find them any where.

Ryu

Old 12-24-2007, 09:21 PM
5 Year Member
Anyone know where I can pick up those pedals for under $100?

Old 12-25-2007, 12:08 AM
Cat
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by its.ryu
Hey Cat, you know where I can find some of those Mugen head res pillows? Can't find them any where.

Ryu
Got them on E-bay from Milkspeed store. Go to E-bay and type in Honda Fit Neck Pillows and it will take you to his store. He was very prompt about shipping and I am thinking of ordering another set for the back headrest. Hope this helps ya! Merry Christmas.

Old 12-25-2007, 12:52 AM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by pastafarian
Anyone know where I can pick up those pedals for under $100?
Only way you'll get them for $100 is if you buy them used on eBay...

Old 12-25-2007, 01:33 AM
5 Year Member
Here is my Mugen Fit.

....wait, a second......... am I dreaming? SANTA........please?

Quick Reply: Thread for Mugenized Fit's