King Motorsports
Through the years King Motorsports has always maintained cutting edge technology through our racing efforts. There is no better proving ground! From a 45-minute sprint race to the demands of a 6-hour endurance race, King Motorsports and Mugen performance products have always powered the champions! This is the same race-winning technology that King Motorsports and Mugen uses to produce performance products for your Honda or Acura automobile! From the high banks of Daytona to the "Kink" at Road America, we have proven our products again and again.

Thread for Mugenized Fit's

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 11:21 PM
5 Year Member
Here are some more pic's of the Mugen Ti exhaust from the passenger side (as requested)....

I should have cleaned it ...... but hope this helps.

Old 01-28-2008, 02:35 AM
5 Year Member
hmm... still unsure. i appreciate you doin that for me tho. i kinda feel bad, i don't wanna be like a director or somebody. but i think i need a couple more angles. maybe like 20'-25' out directly behind, high and low. and like, same deal but from the side more towards the rear, ya know? but of course you don't have to, you did more than enough already, thansk! it won't be for a while til i can get one anyways. just wanna have a game plan together when the time comes, so that way i can at least dream about it until then. lol! either way, i still believe you can't go wrong with mugen anything.

ooh! and just one pic with the hood popped, for the covers. please.

Old 01-28-2008, 06:46 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by los_creeper
hmm... still unsure. i appreciate you doin that for me tho. i kinda feel bad, i don't wanna be like a director or somebody. but i think i need a couple more angles. maybe like 20'-25' out directly behind, high and low. and like, same deal but from the side more towards the rear, ya know? but of course you don't have to, you did more than enough already, thansk! it won't be for a while til i can get one anyways. just wanna have a game plan together when the time comes, so that way i can at least dream about it until then. lol! either way, i still believe you can't go wrong with mugen anything.

ooh! and just one pic with the hood popped, for the covers. please.
Not exactly sure what your concerned about with the exhaust but the height can be adjusted by adjusting the hangers. I've done this on other cars to get the tip to be in the exact position I want. So adjustments like that are not a big deal.

When you get an exhaust you look for one that sounds the way you like first, then it should look good and of course be built to last. It should be all that and give you better performance also... For those reasons I bought the Mugen Ti ....

At this point i'd recommend that you go to some local car meets and see and hear one in person.

Old 01-28-2008, 12:56 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Tel1sps
Not exactly sure what your concerned about with the exhaust but the height can be adjusted by adjusting the hangers. I've done this on other cars to get the tip to be in the exact position I want. So adjustments like that are not a big deal.

When you get an exhaust you look for one that sounds the way you like first, then it should look good and of course be built to last. It should be all that and give you better performance also... For those reasons I bought the Mugen Ti ....

At this point i'd recommend that you go to some local car meets and see and hear one in person.
ooh! yeah... i didn't wanna come off sounding like a dick, sorry. of course i would rather see and hear one in person, but really it's not that big of deal to me right now. like i mentioned before, i just wanna get a better idea of how it would be on mine before i'm actually able to plunk down the quid for one. i'm cool with the hfp i got now, i'm just considering the mugen to stay in line with the whole mugenization factor. i don't doubt the quality and performance of their parts at all. so yeah, def don't worry about anymore pix (unless you wanna do one of the engine bay), you've gone outta yer way to appease my feeble request already. much obliged.

Old 01-28-2008, 12:59 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by los_creeper
ooh! yeah... i didn't wanna come off sounding like a dick, sorry. of course i would rather see and hear one in person, but really it's not that big of deal to me right now. like i mentioned before, i just wanna get a better idea of how it would be on mine before i'm actually able to plunk down the quid for one. i'm cool with the hfp i got now, i'm just considering the mugen to stay in line with the whole mugenization factor. i don't doubt the quality and performance of their parts at all. so yeah, def don't worry about anymore pix (unless you wanna do one of the engine bay), you've gone outta yer way to appease my feeble request already. much obliged.
No problem... I love taking pics.. can't you tell by this thread?

Old 01-28-2008, 03:54 PM
5 Year Member
how did u pay the cat delete pipe from mugen and where did u get it ?

Old 01-28-2008, 05:29 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Zangoose GD3 Blue
how did u pay the cat delete pipe from mugen and where did u get it ?
King does have a "test pipe" but I did not get it from them. The one I have I got from A&J Racing..... It is the T1R brand.. great quality and price

A&J Racing :: Intake & Exhaust :: Fit/Jazz (GD3/4) :: T1R Racing Convertor for Honda Fit GD3 2007 & up

Old 01-28-2008, 05:35 PM
5 Year Member
King does have a "test pipe" but I did not get it from them. The one I have I got from A&J Racing..... It is the T1R brand.. great quality and price

A&J Racing :: Intake & Exhaust :: Fit/Jazz (GD3/4) :: T1R Racing Convertor for Honda Fit GD3 2007 & up
oh ok... did you have to call them to set an order...

Old 01-28-2008, 08:14 PM
5 Year Member
oh ok... did you have to call them to set an order...
They don't give them away for free dude

But they are worth it in extra hp and sound. It realy made the Mugen exhaust sound great

Old 02-10-2008, 10:42 AM
5 Year Member
Underhood shot as requested......

Old 02-10-2008, 12:48 PM
5 Year Member
Underhood shot as requested......

You need the Mugen strut bar and a nice intake.............your car will run petty FAST!!!

Old 02-10-2008, 02:35 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by sy11580
You need the Mugen strut bar and a nice intake.............your car will run petty FAST!!!

And a T1R Turbo

Old 02-10-2008, 08:04 PM
5 Year Member
And a T1R Turbo
How about HKS Turbo?? I think that's not a long wait for it??

Old 02-10-2008, 08:36 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by sy11580
How about HKS Turbo?? I think that's not a long wait for it??
It is worth the wait for the T1R

Ben at A&J knows what works and what does not. This he proved at the track many times

Old 02-10-2008, 08:38 PM
5 Year Member
whats up dude... i was going to ask you about your exhaust i just wanted to hear it

Old 02-10-2008, 08:58 PM
5 Year Member
whats up dude... i was going to ask you about your exhaust i just wanted to hear it

Sure... work has been crazy busy again but lets get another meet scheduled. And I have to say that the addition of the T1R test pipe makes the Mugen Ti exhaust sound unbelievably awesome.

Old 02-10-2008, 09:05 PM
5 Year Member
Sure... work has been crazy busy again but lets get another meet scheduled. And I have to say that the addition of the T1R test pipe makes the Mugen Ti exhaust sound unbelievably awesome.
shweet... because next wenesday i was invited to Civic SI meet they saw my car in DPA and they liked my car and they want to see it again... hopefully next week friday we can have a meet with every1

Old 02-28-2008, 08:32 AM
5 Year Member
shweet... because next wenesday i was invited to Civic SI meet they saw my car in DPA and they liked my car and they want to see it again... hopefully next week friday we can have a meet with every1
The Meet is this saturday!!!

Old 02-28-2008, 08:50 AM
5 Year Member
The Meet is this saturday!!!
i wish it was but its not for another month...
or you can check this one out, most of the us are going to this event
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/car-...-june-7th.html

Last edited by Zangoose GD3 Blue; 02-28-2008 at 09:34 AM.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:06 AM
5 Year Member
Nice .....

Here's a pic of the Pro Mugen body kit....

Anyone know where to get that hood? I am soo interested in it can someone help me here?

Quick Reply: Thread for Mugenized Fit's