Want to get a Fit

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 09:47 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by kvn
My family is still having a fight over it... I want black... My mom wants silver and my dad wants orange... Haha... But they are not even driving it that much... Haha... So not sure yet.. I went to Vancouver Honda.. The dealer gave me all season floor mats...

Here is my Opinion.

Orange is limited to Sports model, so chances are a lot of the sports out there will be orange

Silver is good, its not too obvious when its scratched, dirty.. and has good resale value.

I have a black fit, its AWESOME, but cleaning is a PAIN. As soon as u wax the car, your car starts collecting dust already.

WHy not get white? White with Tint is nice, and later down the road, put CF Hood and you have the classic Spoon look =)

Old 05-01-2009, 11:48 PM
Originally Posted by Guinness
Go Vancity or Coast Capital~ Their rates are GOOD ~

Wheel locks are like 70 bucks, weathermats are like... 180... u should fight for visors and cargo tray~

I'll PM Ricky maybe? LOL
that's only if they would approve me +_+
richmond honda told me when income isn't meeting the bank's requirement, they expect like 2k-3k
and my dad has like millions loans with him, so he can't do much either

nah.....since ricky has already spent his time (and risked his life) teaching me driving a manual, I really shouldn't ask for more
plus he's going to give me the wheel lock free of charge finally, and I will see if he's getting the weather mat without deducting my rebate. If not, I am not taking it

Old 05-01-2009, 11:50 PM
Here is my Opinion.

Orange is limited to Sports model, so chances are a lot of the sports out there will be orange

Silver is good, its not too obvious when its scratched, dirty.. and has good resale value.

I have a black fit, its AWESOME, but cleaning is a PAIN. As soon as u wax the car, your car starts collecting dust already.

WHy not get white? White with Tint is nice, and later down the road, put CF Hood and you have the classic Spoon look =)
actually I have only seen one orange so for @w@
I personally like the 1st Gen orange a lot better....

silver looks nice, but I think there are just way too many silver cars on the road +_+

Old 05-01-2009, 11:57 PM
Originally Posted by kvn
we will meet and greet once i laid my hand on my car first... im not sure how long i will have to wait to get my fit since i dont' know if they have it in stock right away... i hope they have it.. so i get to drive it out of the parking lot... LOL
I think they should have it in stock already
cuz Ricky took me to the place last time near No.9 road
they had a bunch of Fits over there, altho I am not too sure about vancouver honda

Old 05-02-2009, 12:00 AM
Originally Posted by kvn
My family is still having a fight over it... I want black... My mom wants silver and my dad wants orange... Haha... But they are not even driving it that much... Haha... So not sure yet.. I went to Vancouver Honda.. The dealer gave me all season floor mats...
I think the floor mats are like basic freebies, haha
when I talked to kingsway honda, they were willing to give me the mat too
but they didn't tell me too much about how do I lower my monthly payment and other rebates, so I didn't bother keep on asking

Old 05-02-2009, 12:01 AM
Originally Posted by Benggolf
Kaka921, BC-Fit09 & Guiness gave you great advice. Yes, you don't need anything the business office offers you. Tell Rick you don't want anything and to whiz you out of the business office ASAP!
and I got out in 10 min ^_^

Old 05-02-2009, 12:04 AM
Wheel locks @ $70? If you need a set, I sell you $40.00 no tax!
oh you got extra set?

but it's ok, i am getting them free ^_^
thanks~~

Old 05-02-2009, 12:05 AM
Can't really tell you unless you have more details. As you know, the monthly payments and be lowered by a bigger downpayment.
it's like taking an arm and a leg from me to put a bigger down payment +w+
I guess I will just stick with the current amount

Old 05-02-2009, 12:58 AM
5 Year Member
Save the money, dun do Undercoating... its ABSOLUTELY pointless and a waste of money because

1) You dun need it in Lower Mainland - theres hardly any roadsalt on the road in the winter, the last winter comes ones every 14 years anyway.

2) Your car is a lease, its going back to the dealer after the term anyway. It makes no sense to spend the on the undercoating~

3) Undercoating does not dramatically reduce road noise. FOr the price u are paying, u can ACTUALLY go to soundworks / soundsgood to do an ACTUALY sound proofing (aka Dynamat)

Save the money, go for something more practical like HID or tint~

Old 05-02-2009, 02:33 AM
kvn
Originally Posted by kaka921
it's like taking an arm and a leg from me to put a bigger down payment +w+
I guess I will just stick with the current amount

so you got ur fit already..? i have decided to get leather seats.. cuz im a picky person.. only leather seats can suit my butt... lol... what a bad ass.. haha.. anyway... im asking if they can get me the visor for free.. and in additional... what other accessories should i ask the salesmen to give them to me for free? what i have is basically the floor mats.. and that donse't sound hot since you said the floor mats are freebies to almost everyone...

Old 05-02-2009, 03:39 AM
5 Year Member
Get the cargo cover , i think its better to have taht then the cargo tray. If you can ask for the CF stuff taht will be great too. I dunno, most Factory stuff aint too appealing to me - everythign goes later down the road anyway =P

Old 05-02-2009, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by kvn
so you got ur fit already..? i have decided to get leather seats.. cuz im a picky person.. only leather seats can suit my butt... lol... what a bad ass.. haha.. anyway... im asking if they can get me the visor for free.. and in additional... what other accessories should i ask the salesmen to give them to me for free? what i have is basically the floor mats.. and that donse't sound hot since you said the floor mats are freebies to almost everyone...
nonono, mine is going to be picked up on tuesday ^_^

I can't get leather seats
cuz I have two dogs, and their claws will definitely scratch the seats
plus bad thing about leather seats is that it's hot in the summer and cold in the winter +w+

hmmm.......I really don't know what other accessories to get from them
sport pedals? but I will get mine from elsewhere after I get used to driving manual. I am so beginner right now~~
like guinness say, the factory stuff aren't that appealing, haha

Old 05-02-2009, 06:01 PM
kvn

plus bad thing about leather seats is that it's hot in the summer and cold in the winter +w+

sport pedals? but I will get mine from elsewhere after I get used to driving manual. I am so beginner right now~~
Oh yeah you are getting stick... Nice... Have you start researching on what things to mod or change after you pick up your fit?

Old 05-02-2009, 11:10 PM
kvn

i finally paid the deposit.. i was able to get 1) visor 2) the all season floor mats 3) the cargo cover... thatz all the accessories i got free.. and the color i want.. (silver)... the salesman said will be available at the end of May... which kinda sucks.. LOL

Old 05-02-2009, 11:49 PM
Originally Posted by kvn
Oh yeah you are getting stick... Nice... Have you start researching on what things to mod or change after you pick up your fit?
I just hope I don't burn my clutch before I can drive smoothly lol

not really.....cuz I am a new grad who just entered the work force, paying everything for myself. I am pretty much broke after I get my Fit +_+

plus I am not really thinking of doing anything to it yet
the only possible things that I might do in the future is to tint the windows and lowering it, but my friend keeps on warning me it's a pain when the car is lowered lol so I don't know if I am really going to do it

Old 05-02-2009, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by kvn
i finally paid the deposit.. i was able to get 1) visor 2) the all season floor mats 3) the cargo cover... thatz all the accessories i got free.. and the color i want.. (silver)... the salesman said will be available at the end of May... which kinda sucks.. LOL
cool! lucky!

aww....that sucks. We have just reached the beginning of May, and it's like 4 weeks to go

how much are u paying per month?

Old 05-03-2009, 12:11 AM
kvn
cool! lucky!

aww....that sucks. We have just reached the beginning of May, and it's like 4 weeks to go

how much are u paying per month?
by the way... when you finally paid for your car.. were there any additional fees that you had to pay..? like the documentation fee and something called security documentation fee? anything like that? and how much was it? cuz im asking for a total break down of the payment.. and i realized there are additional charges compare to what i appraised online... there are like a 1k difference.. did you know anything about that? i just feel like im getting ripped from the salesman... although i put down my deposit already.. but i still wanna figure it out.. LOL.. thanks

Old 05-03-2009, 12:32 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by fitster
everyone seems to like going to rick at richmond automall

i would try there first

and welcome
Rick @ Honda gave me a sweet keychain when I came to AJR.... anybody who gives me a keychain is highly reputable in my books!!

Old 05-03-2009, 01:13 AM
5 Year Member
I only know one place taht dun take application fee tehse days, but the tradeoff is u get less freebies... so its a give and take =\

Old 05-03-2009, 01:38 AM
kvn
I only know one place taht dun take application fee tehse days, but the tradeoff is u get less freebies... so its a give and take =\
but you have never heard of anything like documentation fees and such eh? by the way.. i got silver.. thanks for your advice man.. haha...

Quick Reply: Want to get a Fit