I doubt Ben would sell fake J's. He's a distributor O_o
i dont see A&J racing on J's dealer list
J'S RACING JAPAN

Old 06-30-2009, 03:36 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Spooling
i dont see A&J racing on J's dealer list
J'S RACING JAPAN
Read the post above yours. They've been removed.

Old 06-30-2009, 04:11 PM
5 Year Member
OK, i read the letter a few times... maybe I have nothing to do?? Anyway...

The letter MAY be authetic since its posted on J's racing website, but it only shows that PPI (the distributor) is selling authetic items.

Then there is a link that takes you to dealers in North America that deals with PPI... and guess what, NOTHING IN BC AREA. Now AJR was on the list but it was removed for whatever reason (which I dont want to bother digging out the truth cause its pointless) but neither N1, SR, G5, or any big dealers in the lower mainland.

So really, what is all this fuzz about? The Real J's muffler cost 900 bucks and you guys will not buy it, a "fake" one is 200-300 bucks and you guys start yapping that its fake... well can you afford the real thing at the REAL price?? Nothing is perfect.

Those of you who may have bought the fake item, bring it to your shop and see what happens. I got mine from AJR, not that I am bias or anything but Ben himself HATES fake stuff (I was bombarded by him once for having fake visors... He is that SERIOUS). His shop has been in business for around 15-20 years, longer than most other shops COMBINED. I dont think he will want to mess up his reputation over an insignificant item.

By the way, the PRESIDENT LETTER (pdf letter) have no company logo, no company address, and the english is too well written for a japanese company ('knockoff' lol), not to mention the writing style don't match a Japanese way of writing. The two japanese signiture follow by a japanese last name stamp is easy to imitate too... I've seen it before on magazines and also on the photo hanging on AJR's wall.

Again, I am not here to question the auth of the letter, but its not considered as an official from a Bank's perspective (I used to work for a bank). A Bank wouldnt take this kind of letter as company proof and approve a loan. There can be many explainations, but like any conspiracy, its easy to make false claim when its really hard to prove conspiracy wrong; for conspiracy doesnt require any prove.

Oh well, what are we trying to prove anyway? Have a little faith in your dealers, and do your homework before buying anything. I don't question Chevron whether I am fueling my car with 94 or its 93.28, so why would a 76mm and a 73mm muffler matter? Make your own J's racing Emblem if that matters, sells for 9.99 on Ebay =P

Last edited by Guinness; 06-30-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:33 PM
Former Vendor
Hi Guys,

I would like to clarify our relation with J's Racing. Sadly, our business relation ended few months ago due to numerous internal issues. We never had any contract with J's Racing saying that we were their authorized distributor ever since day one when we started to import J's Racing products. Plus we never claimed ourselves as "OFFICIAL".

All the products we supplied were all genuine and if you have any issue with any products we sold, please contact us at sales@aj-racing.com

Regards,
Ben

Old 06-30-2009, 09:17 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Guinness

By the way, the PRESIDENT LETTER (pdf letter) have no company logo, no company address, and the english is too well written for a japanese company ('knockoff' lol), not to mention the writing style don't match a Japanese way of writing. The two japanese signiture follow by a japanese last name stamp is easy to imitate too... I've seen it before on magazines and also on the photo hanging on AJR's wall.
hmm... i dont know .. but isnt this called discrimination or racial profiling?
I believe there are more than one race living/working in japan.