Push My Button
5 Year Member
AJR only!

I can live without the box, it should be bubble wrapped anyway

Old 06-20-2008, 12:35 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Illusive
I could come, but I'll probably show up in the MX-5 LOL!
I think I am going to go on Friday. You in?

Anyone else?

Old 06-20-2008, 11:37 AM
Retired Moderator
Can't make it today...gotta help clean up the house this whole weekend as family is coming to visit for a few weeks We have to scuttle the MX-5 in my g/f's garage lol...

Old 06-20-2008, 02:05 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
I am on the wire about going today, I might jump on my bike for a ride after work instead.

Old 06-22-2008, 02:41 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by YeeFit
I've got a 20 gallon belt driven compressor and an decent impact gun. I don't know the torque rating of it, but it is pretty powerful.

If you want, you are always welcome to come by to use it.. got my own place now and a double garage so i've got the space and most tools. I live about 5 mins from Justin in the NW

On another note.. I spotted sirhc a couple days ago.. not sure if he noticed me since i was riding my bike to work.. haven't heard him chime in for some time now..
Ahh, a garage. Now there is a nice thing to have

What kind of impact gun (brand & size of drive) do you have. I had everything torn apart this weekend and my 250ft/lbs gun didn't do the trick. Do you have any time this week during the evening?

Old 06-22-2008, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
Ahh, a garage. Now there is a nice thing to have

What kind of impact gun (brand & size of drive) do you have. I had everything torn apart this weekend and my 250ft/lbs gun didn't do the trick. Do you have any time this week during the evening?
Campbell Hausfeld.. but its a 1/2" drive. As for the torque specs, I'm not too sure of them.

I might have a bit of time this week.. but i'm not too sure.. maybe closer to the weekend.. I'm getting things ready for my LA road trip this week..

Last edited by YeeFit; 06-22-2008 at 05:06 PM.
Old 06-22-2008, 11:33 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Sweet, LA sounds like fun. seems like everybody is gone for the long weekend. I am headed down to BC myself first thing on Sat morning

Looks like they have three 1/2" drive types, see if any of these look familiar. 2 of them will probably work, the light duty one may be if-y as it only has about 275ft/lbs of torque. Not a big deal, I can just pick one up at Rona or something if that is the case.

Product - 1/2-inch Impact Wrench - from Campbell Hausfeld
http://www.chpower.com/webapp/wcs/st...1_10676_10715_
Product - Twin Hammer 1/2 inch Impact Wrench - from Campbell Hausfeld

Anyway, let me know if you have time. Greatly appreciated!

Old 06-22-2008, 11:36 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by xdimsumx
in a box?
is it at aj?
i can try!!!
I think I am going to hold off on the cat delete until later, but can I meet up with you later this week to give you the Tee for Sumo?

Old 06-23-2008, 12:49 AM
Sweet, LA sounds like fun. seems like everybody is gone for the long weekend. I am headed down to BC myself first thing on Sat morning

Looks like they have three 1/2" drive types, see if any of these look familiar. 2 of them will probably work, the light duty one may be if-y as it only has about 275ft/lbs of torque. Not a big deal, I can just pick one up at Rona or something if that is the case.

Product - 1/2-inch Impact Wrench - from Campbell Hausfeld
http://www.chpower.com/webapp/wcs/st...1_10676_10715_
Product - Twin Hammer 1/2 inch Impact Wrench - from Campbell Hausfeld

Anyway, let me know if you have time. Greatly appreciated!
I don't have any of the ones you listed.. I have a TL1002 and its rated only at 250 ft lbs, and I have an older CH one that is probably capable of 450ft lbs but its pretty old and I don't know if its still got near as much torque as it used to.

I'll let you know.. maybe thurs at the earliest.

Old 06-23-2008, 01:18 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Cool, thanks. Let me know!

I went riding today and saw a ton of Mini Coopers heading out to Bragg Creek. I found the forum web site and checked out what they were up to, some kind of Mini Picnic. I wonder if they bring Mini lunches

They have a pretty aggressive technique for getting more members. I don't know how I feel about it, would suck for people who are getting hit over and over.

Re:You\'ve been spotted! - Mini Club of Calgary

Old 06-23-2008, 01:42 AM
5 Year Member
I think I am going to hold off on the cat delete until later, but can I meet up with you later this week to give you the Tee for Sumo?
yea for sure
let me know, i'm usually available after 5

Old 06-23-2008, 09:41 AM
Retired Moderator
Cool, thanks. Let me know!

I went riding today and saw a ton of Mini Coopers heading out to Bragg Creek. I found the forum web site and checked out what they were up to, some kind of Mini Picnic. I wonder if they bring Mini lunches

They have a pretty aggressive technique for getting more members. I don't know how I feel about it, would suck for people who are getting hit over and over.

Re:You\'ve been spotted! - Mini Club of Calgary
We did that for our Protege group...personally I don't think it's a good idea (from past experience!!)

Old 06-23-2008, 11:02 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by xdimsumx
yea for sure
let me know, i'm usually available after 5
I can do it pretty much any evening this week, I will PM you my cell phone number. Which ever day works for you best I can drive out and meet you close to where you live.

We did that for our Protege group...personally I don't think it's a good idea (from past experience!!)
lol, I was just picturing the same owner coming out to the same card under the winshield every time they go out Sounds like they already had one person blow up at them about it.

Old 06-23-2008, 11:32 AM
Retired Moderator
Well I really hate those flyers that people put underneath my wipers, I don't like propaganda on my car...it usually means someone touched my car!!!

Old 06-23-2008, 12:23 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Illusive
Well I really hate those flyers that people put underneath my wipers, I don't like propaganda on my car...it usually means someone touched my car!!!
Like those stupid squeegee homeless people.... I start reving the engine and swearing if they get more than 10 feet near my car No, I am sorry... your dirty crappy squeegee isn't worthy of my car!

On the plus side, I waxed my car this weekend with that nu-finish stuff. Turned out pretty nice

Old 06-26-2008, 06:36 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by YeeFit
I don't have any of the ones you listed.. I have a TL1002 and its rated only at 250 ft lbs, and I have an older CH one that is probably capable of 450ft lbs but its pretty old and I don't know if its still got near as much torque as it used to.

I'll let you know.. maybe thurs at the earliest.
I am probably going to give up on getting this done this week as I am leaving for a road trip on Sat morning. You probably have a lot to do anyway with your trip too.

Do you have time maybe next Wednesday or Thursday evening?

Old 06-26-2008, 07:11 PM
I am probably going to give up on getting this done this week as I am leaving for a road trip on Sat morning. You probably have a lot to do anyway with your trip too.

Do you have time maybe next Wednesday or Thursday evening?
Hey Nick.. ya sorry man.. it's been nutzo around here lately..

I'm actually gonna be gone from Jun 29th - Jul 13th..

Old 06-27-2008, 10:41 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
No problem. Sounds like a nice vacation, have fun!

I will have to give that DeWalt electric impact I have been seeing everywhere a try in the meantime.

Old 07-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to say 'Hello" to all of you 403'ers down the road. I'm one of those 'Middle-Aged' guys with a daughter in her 3rd year at UofC so I have no extra money for rims, tires, or any other performance mods. I have had my Fit since September 2006 (3 month wait) and love every minute I spend in it, while my wife hates it. LOL She prefers her Mazda Tribute.

I'm heading to San Diego tomorrow for a 3-day get-away, and I hope she doesn't get too upset when I try and do a little "Fit Spotting". It's always nice to see what Fit owners are up to in SoCal. It's amazing how mods can transform this vehicle!

Sure are seeing a whole lot more Fits on the road in the past few months, eh?!

Take care.

Last edited by DeeZeex; 07-08-2008 at 11:28 AM.

Quick Reply: Calgary & Alberta Fit Owners?