Calgary & Alberta Fit Owners?

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 10:54 PM
Retired Moderator
LOL I'm hoping to do it with YeeFit, dunno if he has the tools or not, but he is probably better equipped than me. If he welcomes us, I will buy some beer for you guys if you want If not, then I'm probably gonna take it to SpeedTech to get it done...unless someone else wants to do it...

Old 07-04-2007, 10:59 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
The Mugen SS eh! Sounds slick, I want to see how it runs through the gears at the meet!

Whats going on with the decals, are we gonna see them at the meet? How much we owe you for them?

Old 07-04-2007, 11:03 PM
Retired Moderator
My buddy won't have time to do it this run, he's super swamped with company 3M applications...I did get him to cut the fitfreak ones because he already has the pattern on his computer, but yeah, he needs to spend some time to get the pattern etc. I'll see if I can push him for Friday, but don't hold your breath...

Old 07-05-2007, 01:19 AM
Originally Posted by Illusive
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...what are these acrylic material covers that you speak of? I would rather not spray my current fog light housings in lieu of this new information!!

Don't lose your shirt! let me know how that J's Front Grille looks and if they have any in stock...I want one bad! Then I can get all my parts painted and installed at the same time hehe...
hey boys, back in town....AJR group are a bunch of geat guys..bought a few things as did my boys...helped us out big time!!!!

SO Illusive, the pics of the J's front grille..none left now, but Ben says next week...they are very popular..i think he said less than $200, can't remember...enjoy!

Old 07-05-2007, 02:28 AM
dude that is just sick mang!!

Old 07-05-2007, 10:55 AM
LOL I'm hoping to do it with YeeFit, dunno if he has the tools or not, but he is probably better equipped than me. If he welcomes us, I will buy some beer for you guys if you want If not, then I'm probably gonna take it to SpeedTech to get it done...unless someone else wants to do it...
I've got the tools... but I just ain't got the time. I wish I could help out before the meet but I've got a bunch of other work to do and a stag to go to tomorrow night.

Old 07-05-2007, 01:24 PM
Retired Moderator
LOL have fun at the stag. No problem, let me know when you got time if you don't mind helping me install it I'll bring the part so you all can oogle it and touch it etc. at the meet hahaha

Old 07-05-2007, 10:44 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
LOL have fun at the stag. No problem, let me know when you got time if you don't mind helping me install it I'll bring the part so you all can oogle it and touch it etc. at the meet hahaha
"Sweeeeet.... I want to touch the Mugen SS"

Old 07-06-2007, 01:32 AM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by davevm
hey boys, back in town....AJR group are a bunch of geat guys..bought a few things as did my boys...helped us out big time!!!!

SO Illusive, the pics of the J's front grille..none left now, but Ben says next week...they are very popular..i think he said less than $200, can't remember...enjoy!

Oh man that is a beautiful car! I hope it is $200, I'd snatch one up in a jiffy haha! Then I can get that painted along with my other goods and get it all installed at the same time, then I'll be a happy camper

You coming to the meet on Saturday DaveVM?

Oh yeah...what did you buy?

Old 07-06-2007, 05:14 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Thumbs down Arrrrggggg!!!!!!!!

Well I was stoked to get my Tanabe GF210's this week... but for the third freaking time I phoned up Tunerworks about my Tanabe Springs and something with the order has been screwed up. This is getting retarded, I originally ordered them back in April!!!!! So Frustrating!!!!!!

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 07-06-2007 at 05:27 PM.
Old 07-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Retired Moderator
Honestly, this is what they kept telling me when I ordered my center caps for my rims...kept pushin it back saying that there was an error...my suggestion, if you put a deposit down, go and get it back and cancel it...get the Eibachs from JDMish or get some from AJ...

Old 07-07-2007, 01:38 AM
Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
Well I was stoked to get my Tanabe GF210's this week... but for the third freaking time I phoned up Tunerworks about my Tanabe Springs and something with the order has been screwed up. This is getting retarded, I originally ordered them back in April!!!!! So Frustrating!!!!!!
hey sugarphreak i got mine from speedtech, 12 bussiness days....
and my springs seemed to have settled in nicely...the very anoying frequent rubbing has become minor infrequent rubbing now, and this is over the same routes travelled day 1...also had a third in the car today around the sunridge area, 185lbs out back, one very minor rub over a very nasty dip in the road..so am impressed..and of course road handling etc is very good..

Old 07-07-2007, 01:50 AM
Oh man that is a beautiful car! I hope it is $200, I'd snatch one up in a jiffy haha! Then I can get that painted along with my other goods and get it all installed at the same time, then I'll be a happy camper

You coming to the meet on Saturday DaveVM?

Oh yeah...what did you buy?
hey, i checked the site yesterday and see the j's is around $300, so my bad..should have been paying more attention..

i bought a front and rear red emblem package and the voltage stabilizer..
think i just need a muffler now and that will be it for this year.......though maybe the chrome interior door handles, and maybe the side mirrors with the turn signal indicators and maybe a nice t1r header and maybe.................ha ha...seriously, just a muffler for this year..

aj's running that turbo you need for your car, that is what that pick was for.........and instrument cluster looks too good to pass up??

meet..i am old, but would like to see the fits and get some picks of all of the cars together...

Old 07-07-2007, 02:14 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
I am going to see how this goes next week, they are trying to fast track things to make up for the problems. I am supposed to talk to them this Wed, if they still can't get their act together I will cancel my order and go elsewhere.

Ideally I want springs that don't lower my car at all, just higher spring rates. That would avoid all of the issues DaveVM was mentioning.

Honestly, this is what they kept telling me when I ordered my center caps for my rims...kept pushin it back saying that there was an error...my suggestion, if you put a deposit down, go and get it back and cancel it...get the Eibachs from JDMish or get some from AJ...

Old 07-07-2007, 04:38 AM
Retired Moderator
Ignore the note...meet at CHINOOK as Talisman is being used as overflow parking

Last edited by Illusive; 07-07-2007 at 12:08 PM.
Old 07-08-2007, 06:57 PM
Retired Moderator
Update for everyone, my buddy is going to cut the "403 GD3" decals with the Fit outline sometime this week...how many of you guys want one or two or however many so I know what to order...and colour preferences???

Old 07-08-2007, 07:03 PM
I think I would only need 1 decal.. and my color preference is silver or white.

Are we all going to have the similar location to place them on our cars? driver side front windshield at the bottom by the VIN?

Old 07-08-2007, 07:03 PM
sorry dbl post... my bad.

Old 07-08-2007, 07:25 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
White or Silver lettering for me too, blue dot Two for me thanks!

I am going to put one by the Vin and one along the bottom left rear hatch window.

Old 07-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Retired Moderator
I'd be down for the VIN location...hopefully it won't get hit by the wiper...I'll check it out when it gets cut...

So I guess right now it is either white or silver...I'm down for either one...I say we all just get one colour to match, so someone decide

I'll probably order 10 from him...

Quick Reply: Calgary & Alberta Fit Owners?