Calgary & Alberta Fit Owners?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 12:22 AM
Retired Moderator
Nice parking Sugarphreak! I didn't expect to see you parked next to me when I got out of Ikea haha...you notice anything different on my Fit?

Old 07-03-2007, 01:27 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
uh.... ?

I just got back from out of town tonight, sure it was my ride?

Old 07-03-2007, 01:36 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by trix
the cold air intake
Yeah I love the new intake, it makes a bit of a difference in power around town & I love the sound. Plus I noticed a BIG difference when I hit the mountains this whole last week when I drove Roger's pass. All that unrestricted cold air to nurse the strained engine when I am flying up those hills doing 130km in 4th gear in +40 temps does wonders.

Old 07-03-2007, 09:28 AM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
uh.... ?

I just got back from out of town tonight, sure it was my ride?
It had to have been you! Unless someone else chose the same rims as you hahahaha...

Old 07-03-2007, 06:46 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
I rolled into town at 8:30 last night, been gone for 5 days!!!

Old 07-03-2007, 08:11 PM
Retired Moderator
ROFL are you serious? Well guess what? There is another SSM with the EXACT SAME RIMS as you. I knew I shoulda taken a phone pic!!! I walked out and saw this Fit backed into the stall next to me and I was like hey, its either YeeFit or you...then when I walked up to it, it has the exact same rims as you with shiny sidewalls...so I figured it musta been you...I mean c'mon, another Fit with the same rims in SSM? I guess it is possible haha

Old 07-03-2007, 08:49 PM
anyone seen Transformers? how is it???
man, its sold out for most of the theaters

Old 07-03-2007, 09:08 PM
my buddy went to see the sneek peek last night at eau claire.. he said it was awesome, but he's a hardcore transformers fan.

As for sugarphreaks double... man.. i'd be choked if someone had the exact same fit as me in the same city! so not cool.. suppose you could call him your "mini me" hahaha..

Old 07-03-2007, 10:44 PM
If i had a car clone, i want to meet it maybe we could roll together and mess with peoples minds LOL

Old 07-04-2007, 12:30 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
haha... ha...... ha? this is an inside joke... please

Oh man, this is really going to suck if there is an exact copy of my car rolling around in the same city!! Now I really need to figure out some fresh new styling idea's to set myself apart... Hey Illusive how much of that black paint do you have left !

Did it have the same visors & deflector too?

Old 07-04-2007, 01:10 AM
Retired Moderator
Hey, I got lots of paint left, if you wanna do it, you can have the can. I think there is 80% left in that can or more. I'll bring the film too and you can have it if you want it.

As for the double, I don't remember Mugen Visors or the hood deflector. Maybe I was seeing things, but I swear I saw your rims. They looked huge and shiny!!! It was in the Ikea parking lot, he just happened to find me and back in like I did right beside me...I KNEW I SHOULDA TAKEN THAT CAMERA PIC YARRRRR!!!

I dunno, maybe I was already under the preconception it was you and just assumed that they were your rims, but they look hella similar. The shiny finish was what caught my eye and the spokes went straight to the edge of the wheel like yours. I'm 90% sure they had the same rims as you, but it lacked all of the other goodies. His tires were super shiny, so my guess is he probably just got them installed and they put a crapload of tire shine.

He must have got a good look at my Fit and noticed the Fitfreak.net decals...hopefully they visit the site and post some pics!!

Old 07-04-2007, 01:21 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Hmmmm, very interesting! Yeah maybe we will see him around the forums soon. haha, maybe next time you will have two clone cars parked on either side of you when you come out I still have my fingers crossed that they are slightly different rims... and maybe smaller 16's

Sure hook me up with the paint at the meet, I will probably leave the fog lights clear (big plans later on). How does everything come apart or did you just tape everything off when you painted?

Old 07-04-2007, 01:32 AM
Retired Moderator
Hmmmm, very interesting! Yeah maybe we will see him around the forums soon. haha, maybe next time you will have two clone cars parked on either side of you when you come out I still have my fingers crossed that they are slightly different rims... and maybe smaller 16's

Sure hook me up with the paint at the meet, I will probably leave the fog lights clear (big plans later on). How does everything come apart or did you just tape everything off when you painted?
Those rims are 17 or bigger...they looked big! It will be quite interesting if you two did end up with the same rims. Everything comes apart easily, you just need a 10mm socket to unscrew that bolt on the side of the foggie. Once you get that off, they come right out, and the harness can be easily unclipped for removal. From there, its just 2 screws to remove the foglight and then sprayyyyyy!

Old 07-04-2007, 01:52 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Aaakkk!! or bigger than mine!! Nooooooooo!!! I will just have to get a set of 19's then lol, anybody feel like taking on a major body work job!

Sounds like an easy install.... hmmm maybe I have to speed up my ultra bright foggy plan

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 07-04-2007 at 01:54 AM.
Old 07-04-2007, 09:36 AM
Retired Moderator
Aaakkk!! or bigger than mine!! Nooooooooo!!! I will just have to get a set of 19's then lol, anybody feel like taking on a major body work job!

Sounds like an easy install.... hmmm maybe I have to speed up my ultra bright foggy plan
Yeah the foggies are super easy to take out...I think it takes me 2 mins...1.5 mins to take my time and unscrew those hex bolts on the side of them...mannn I hope someone in the city can help me to do an install on Friday so I have something new to show you guys on Saturday hehehehe

Old 07-04-2007, 10:31 AM
Originally Posted by Illusive
ROFL are you serious? Well guess what? There is another SSM with the EXACT SAME RIMS as you. I knew I shoulda taken a phone pic!!! I walked out and saw this Fit backed into the stall next to me and I was like hey, its either YeeFit or you...then when I walked up to it, it has the exact same rims as you with shiny sidewalls...so I figured it musta been you...I mean c'mon, another Fit with the same rims in SSM? I guess it is possible haha

No comment.....

Old 07-04-2007, 02:02 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Question

...mannn I hope someone in the city can help me to do an install on Friday so I have something new to show you guys on Saturday hehehehe
Hmmmm, what are you hiding ....And does JDMish know something we don't about the mysterious clone car?

Old 07-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Yeah the foggies are super easy to take out...I think it takes me 2 mins...1.5 mins to take my time and unscrew those hex bolts on the side of them...mannn I hope someone in the city can help me to do an install on Friday so I have something new to show you guys on Saturday hehehehe
What do you need installed? Mugen SS?

Old 07-04-2007, 05:06 PM
Retired Moderator
Yeah Mugen SS should be in tomorrow Can you give me a hand on Friday or should I see if Speedtech can help me do it?

I smell something fishy going on here...sounds like JDMish knows what's going on...

Last edited by Illusive; 07-04-2007 at 05:14 PM.
Old 07-04-2007, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by JDMish
No comment.....
LMAO jdmish probably know the clone

nice Mugen SS... hey, if your doin it at your house illusive can i drop by and chek out while you work on it and maybe i can help dont know much about installin stuff, jus excited to see it

Last edited by sirhc; 07-04-2007 at 08:19 PM.

Quick Reply: Calgary & Alberta Fit Owners?