Calgary & Alberta Fit Owners?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 02:40 PM
Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
Wow Sugarphreak! That is one cool Intake! Your Fit is the coolest fit ever!
LOL
it is nice man, very nice i like! did you have any trouble on it when it rained?

Old 06-26-2007, 03:24 PM
Retired Moderator
ROFL I love how you just patted yourself on the back hahaha!

So what about those decals boys?!?!

Old 06-26-2007, 06:02 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Illusive
ROFL I love how you just patted yourself on the back hahaha!

So what about those decals boys?!?!
lol, it is a dirty job... but somebody has to do it
I got caught out in that storm, no trouble with the rain... although I was doing some winding around the big puddles!

I thought the decals were just about ready at this point? What's the status with them?

Old 06-27-2007, 12:53 AM
i like this site, seems there is more than one person with 2 personalities....
anyway, pictures finally...lowered with the gf 210's and 195/50/16's rtx scorpion wheels..and some other stuff..i have 205/40/16 waiting to be installed...i am finding it not too bad with the 195/50's as long as i miss the big bumps etc...and hopefully i can make the meet on the 7th..i should be able 2...i am an old dude though so talk slow when we meet, loudly and clearly...thanks. now for the pics.

Old 06-27-2007, 01:43 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Nice ride DaveVM Been waiting to see these pics for a while!

Look'n low-down and sweet! Really like the wheels by the way, the chrome ring & little scorpion on the spoke gives it a nice touch. Plus six spokes are a nice look for this car! Really clean! The front shot makes your car look like it is ready for some serious business

You should try for the next meet, I would love to get a closer look! Plus we need some more SSM Fits to continute to dominate the color pack

Old 06-27-2007, 02:00 AM
thanks Sugarphreak! ssm fits rule!......though the blue and red look pretty good and the burnt orange kinda comes up on you, then throw in some light silver and maybe the white......"of course the black".....if only i could-of-had room for the fit in the garage!!

Old 06-27-2007, 09:38 AM
nice ride.. are you goin to the meet this month???
i think you should take your bra out, it'll look better wit your headlight all exposed
*man, i wish i was talkin to a girl* so deerrty LOL joke joke

Old 06-27-2007, 10:34 AM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by sirhc
nice ride.. are you goin to the meet this month???
i think you should take your bra out, it'll look better wit your headlight all exposed
*man, i wish i was talkin to a girl* so deerrty LOL joke joke
Leather bras are so old school! It's like bondage with your car hahaha! What you need is a clear bra! It's completely see-thru so you can see your Fit in all of her glory!!! I can't believe I just turned cars into women...the g/f is gonna kill me hahahah

Old 06-27-2007, 11:34 AM
Leather bras are so old school! It's like bondage with your car hahaha! What you need is a clear bra! It's completely see-thru so you can see your Fit in all of her glory!!! I can't believe I just turned cars into women...the g/f is gonna kill me hahahah
okay guys, relax...hands on the key board..bra is coming off........ta da!! as soon as all the gravel is off the road...just lost a fog lamp last week to a rock...is like losing a ...you know!

sirhc, good luck for "fit of the month." see you guys in a couple ..

Old 06-27-2007, 11:44 AM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by davevm
okay guys, relax...hands on the key board..bra is coming off........ta da!! as soon as all the gravel is off the road...just lost a fog lamp last week to a rock...is like losing a ...you know!

sirhc, good luck for "fit of the month." see you guys in a couple ..
LOL to the foggies reference!!! I would definitely go get some 3M foglight protection from Shadow Tint or any other place...$10 and you can easily do it yourself...I think I might change it up and remove the yellow film and install some blue or smoke tint...got a little plan brewing in this little head of mine...hehehehehehe...

Old 06-27-2007, 11:57 AM
LOL to the foggies reference!!! I would definitely go get some 3M foglight protection from Shadow Tint or any other place...$10 and you can easily do it yourself...I think I might change it up and remove the yellow film and install some blue or smoke tint...got a little plan brewing in this little head of mine...hehehehehehe...
jdmish had some covers made from a very hard acrylic material that i think i will go with...am off to AJ racing for a couple of days...lets see what i come back with...........i see sugarphreak also entered his car for "fit of the month." plenty of nice cars entered i see...go calgary!!!

ps..i think the fit will be the "new beatle"

Old 06-27-2007, 12:35 PM
Retired Moderator
jdmish had some covers made from a very hard acrylic material that i think i will go with...
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...what are these acrylic material covers that you speak of? I would rather not spray my current fog light housings in lieu of this new information!!

...am off to AJ racing for a couple of days...lets see what i come back with...........
Don't lose your shirt! let me know how that J's Front Grille looks and if they have any in stock...I want one bad! Then I can get all my parts painted and installed at the same time hehe...

Last edited by Illusive; 06-27-2007 at 12:37 PM.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:45 PM
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...what are these acrylic material covers that you speak of? I would rather not spray my current fog light housings in lieu of this new information!!

Don't lose your shirt! let me know how that J's Front Grille looks and if they have any in stock...I want one bad! Then I can get all my parts painted and installed at the same time hehe...
Will do, leaving now..and check with jdmish on the fogs..that is what he did to his..see ya!

Old 06-27-2007, 03:38 PM
The film i put on my fogs is Richocet (spelling?) and it stops a .22 from fifteen feet away, so it should be an easy deterrent for rocks and so far it has been.
I got mine in yellow but you can get it in clear as well.
Icon Auto tinting is who you need to contact to get this stuff installed. around $60 for the pair.

Old 06-27-2007, 05:43 PM
Retired Moderator
ohhh you guys are talking about that..Im talking about the coloured fog light housings...I'm gonna take mine off and spray them flat black hopefully this weekend...

Old 06-27-2007, 10:15 PM
ohhh you guys are talking about that..Im talking about the coloured fog light housings...I'm gonna take mine off and spray them flat black hopefully this weekend...
man that would look wicked, are you doin it bcoz u got a CF hood wink wink...lol

Old 06-27-2007, 10:45 PM
Retired Moderator
Naaa...no CF hood for me...just think it will look better if it were black...I do have some plans though, dunno if I will have all of it on my car by the meet

Old 06-28-2007, 06:59 PM
did it make a big difference?

Old 06-29-2007, 12:11 AM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by trix
did it make a big difference?
What are you referring to?

Old 06-30-2007, 03:04 AM
the cold air intake

Quick Reply: Calgary & Alberta Fit Owners?