Calgary & Alberta Fit Owners?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 12:57 AM
what do you guys think if we all calgary fit freakers put a JDM SHOSHINSHA Wakaba Mark/Badge on our dash window area as a symbo?

Old 06-02-2007, 03:25 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by davevm
hey sugarphreak, the scorpian just happems to be my sign..or there of (cusp to the minute) so i think it was karma....i will be painting the scorp red, with the calipers and i think the rear drums also..to go with the jdm red honda emblems...

sounds to me like you bought your set up from Bob at CMS? i have purchased 4 sets of wheels and tires from CMS and like the Kumho..i have the top line performance summer on 1 car and the top line all season on another...plus Kumho winters for the FUN FIT..no issue with any of my Kumhos and i even had michlens i dumped after a week to run my all season Kumhos on one of my other cars...

so r your wheels on? takes about a week to get the rtx from montreal so i expect you must be rolling?

i didn't realize you had a SSM...so is mine..not many of our colour around..i am sticking with the black and silver scheme other than the few red highllights...

i have done a bunch of stuff and i am just waiting for 2 more mods, one i expect next week and the other the week after, before i post some pics...

see ya...signed FUN FIT and UFO R66

ps. rtx site sucks..but wheels r nice!! many ask where i got them...
That is a pretty cool idea to paint the scorpian red, I am looking forward to seeing some of your pics once you get them up. Sounds like your ride is really coming along

Now that I have been looking I have seen a few RTX wheels on some Civics which look pretty sharp. They definetly stand out, I am starting to get pretty excited to see what the ones I ordered look like up close. I should be getting them in mid next week sometime. Hmmm, I can't remember the name of who I was talking. lol, I am pretty bad with names.

YeeFit has an SSM as well. Haha, the one color I have never seen is the ASM. Honestly I don't think it exists

Hey friends288
I usually go sticker-free with my rides, but I could make an exception if enough people were in. Do you have any pics of what the sticker will look like? & Size?

Old 06-02-2007, 04:00 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Hey does anybody know why I have a little grey/blue box under my "Rep Power" number instead of a green one like everybody else?

Old 06-02-2007, 06:07 AM

looks like this.. is a suction cup style. so we can just put it on the front wind shell, so incoming car can see it.

lol what you guys think?

Old 06-02-2007, 11:03 AM
Retired Moderator
Naaa I think if we are gonna have a Fit group in Calgary, we need to come up with our own decal and put it in the same location I got the hook up for that. Those badges are cool, but they = NOOB driver lol...its the Japanese equivalent of the big ass L in BC hahahahaha

Old 06-02-2007, 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by Illusive
Naaa I think if we are gonna have a Fit group in Calgary, we need to come up with our own decal and put it in the same location I got the hook up for that. Those badges are cool, but they = NOOB driver lol...its the Japanese equivalent of the big ass L in BC hahahahaha
i think fitfreak.net is good enuff and ya illusive do u still have any of those stickers hook me up dude i always forget to ask wenever we meet

Old 06-02-2007, 01:51 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by sirhc
i think fitfreak.net is good enuff and ya illusive do u still have any of those stickers hook me up dude i always forget to ask wenever we meet
Still got about 4 left

Old 06-02-2007, 02:07 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Oh man I hated those stupid letters in BC, I was able to just miss the "L" on the grace period when they put the system into place, but I ended up with a big giant "N" in my window all the way up until I moved to Calgary.... haha, back when it first came in the "N" in your window only had 2 restrictions;
1) Big giant "N" must be displayed
2) They can suspend your licience more easily

Was awesome, they traded my stupid restricted licience for a real one with no test or anything here

Old 06-02-2007, 03:14 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
Oh man I hated those stupid letters in BC, I was able to just miss the "L" on the grace period when they put the system into place, but I ended up with a big giant "N" in my window all the way up until I moved to Calgary.... haha, back when it first came in the "N" in your window only had 2 restrictions;
1) Big giant "N" must be displayed
2) They can suspend your licience more easily

Was awesome, they traded my stupid restricted licience for a real one with no test or anything here
Alberta is da bomb!

Old 06-04-2007, 07:43 PM
dead forum.. wow.. dont have a post for 2 days!

lets start this again by asking what Exhaust you guys use?

Old 06-04-2007, 08:03 PM
I was surprised to see that no one had posted on this thread for some time now... heh..

I'll be picking up my Greddy Ti-C from my friend tonight

Most likely be putting it on tonight! lol

Old 06-04-2007, 08:44 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
That will be a pretty sweet sounding unit, you should make a sound clip of it once you get it on!

I am a long way off getting an exhuast system, when the time comes I want to go with HKS. It is listed around 300$ USD (go canadian doller go!)

Old 06-05-2007, 07:30 AM
$300 thats it? the Tanabe one that i want to get is around $500.

crazy night.. got pull over by cops on john laurie. i think i was going around 100-110. then suddenly light flash behide me. then i thought oh crap. hope he's not gonna test my breath. cause i had 2 high balls, thats way over the driving limit. after i stoped, he asked me for my stuff, i gave it to him, then he said, "i was going at 110 and still cant catch up with you, i think you are atleast 30 over". .. i was speechless. since is my first time got pull over and i had small drink. (but perfectly fine).. then he said, "going 30 over ticket is around $250. do you want that?" .. LOL.. at the end he let me go. SO LUCKY!! good thing i haven't tin my driver side window or change to a loud exhuast. the crazy part is, it appear no where. i was merging from shaganappi to john laurie. you know those curve..is really fun to drive fun on those curve and merge. since the other side is red light , so i dont really have to pay much attation to the incoming traffic. but then there was a slow car infront of me. so i quicky merge in before the dotted line and pass that slow car. since it was like 2am. i step on the gas harder. (not THAT hard, just around 4-5k rpm) . then when i going to exit and turn into smaller road, light flashes.. sigh..

over all i feel lucky.. is my second time luck. first was so close to hit someone by speed over 30.. over 30 is a bad sign.. i should drive slower from now on.. lol. but you all know is hard..with such great handling..

Old 06-05-2007, 10:59 AM
I got a quote on the HKS Power exhaust from the HKS shop here in town.. forgot the name of it, but a month ago i was quoted 380 including tax.. canadian.

Old 06-05-2007, 11:11 AM
Retired Moderator
The only place that I know of that is a distributor of HKS in Calgary is RCTS down near Chinook...

Old 06-05-2007, 11:18 AM
Yep that was them RCTS... decent guys over there.. I like the HKS too, but I had to go the safe route and get the Greddy since it comes with the tri-mounted silencer...

plus, i got a killer deal from DynamicFit in Cali.. can't thank that guy enough.

Old 06-05-2007, 11:35 AM
I like Illusives idea... how about the one on your sig?

403 GD3 or
CALGARY GD3

Old 06-05-2007, 11:37 AM
Retired Moderator
Yeah RCTS does some excellent work, especially ECU and engine tuning. Reg at RCTS flashed my smart car and increased my hp by 5-10 and torque by 15-20 lbft...made leaving big plumes of black diesel clouds in front of tailgaters easier hehehe...and the faces that people make on Deerfoot when I pass them...that was priceless, I'll never forget that haha. You catch a glimpse of his cars? The Supra, Altezza, and Z3 are sick!!!

Old 06-05-2007, 11:39 AM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by YeeFit
I like Illusives idea... how about the one on your sig?

403 GD3 or
CALGARY GD3
I think 403 GD3 has a better ring to it

Old 06-05-2007, 11:56 AM
I agree. 403 GD3 I think is pretty cool.. I'd put that on my car..

Quick Reply: Calgary & Alberta Fit Owners?