General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

First Time Test Driving Fit And...............

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2006, 09:43 PM
First Time Test Driving Fit And...............

i must say that i am very, very impressed of what the fit is capable of. the turning radius on that thing is awesome. it turns in way more than you think. the power to weight ratio was also very impressive. we had 5 people in there when we did the test drive (me, mom, dad, bro, & salesman) and that thing could still hall!! i was like "wow" is this really a 4 banger? i swear that thing felt a lot more responsive than my tsx the cargo room is also something to envy. from the outside it doesn't look that big, however once you step in, it's like a totally different car!! and the gas mileage. i was just in awe of what the ratings were. sure, i know what the manufacturer claims is different compared to real-world driving, but when you think about it, it's not that far off of manufacturers specs ( or at least i think so). well all in all i was very pleased and impressed of what the fit is capable of. i sooo wouldn't mind owning one. perhaps within a few months?

Old 09-21-2006, 09:52 AM
Good to hear. My dealer, like most I'm sure, never has a fit in stock. I definately want to buy one, so it is good to hear when someone likes it so much since I won't have the chance to test drive before I order one.

Nice TSX too. That is like my girlfriends dream car.

"If you were a woman, I'd slug you."
- Peter Griffin

Old 09-21-2006, 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by tarmyjervis
Good to hear. My dealer, like most I'm sure, never has a fit in stock. I definately want to buy one, so it is good to hear when someone likes it so much since I won't have the chance to test drive before I order one.

Nice TSX too. That is like my girlfriends dream car.
yea i was surprised when i called the dealer and they told me that they had one in stock. i was like "wow this is odd" so i decided to head on down and check it out. i want to buy one too but at the moment all my $$$$ is going into my tsx.