General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

The Jazz is TINY compared to the FIT!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 10:47 AM
5 Year Member
The Jazz is TINY compared to the FIT!

I saw the Jazz today in Finland and that thing looks TINY! I don't know why it looked so small. The front is supposed to only be a bit shorter than the Fit. It's funny because there are a lot of small cars in Finland and the Jazz looked even smaller. I also saw the Mercedes A150 and it is a lot bigger/wider than the Fit. Anyway, I used to think the Jazz looked better with the shorter frontend but after seeing it in person the Fit definitely looks better.

Old 08-16-2006, 03:47 PM
I agree, that with shorter overhangs, the Jazz appears a lot smaller than the Fit, with the same wheelbase. Where in Finland have you been? I'm planning a Norden trip for next year & want to see the places folks have found to be interesting.

Old 08-16-2006, 04:25 PM
5 Year Member
I thought the USA version got about 6 inches of bumper in the front and in the rear. It's quite a bit...

Old 08-17-2006, 12:38 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Bill L
I agree, that with shorter overhangs, the Jazz appears a lot smaller than the Fit, with the same wheelbase. Where in Finland have you been? I'm planning a Norden trip for next year & want to see the places folks have found to be interesting.
I've only been in Helsinki and north of Helsinki. I've studied in Sweden though so I've been all over Scandinavia. I dont know how long of a trip you are planning to take, but you can drive Denmark, Norway, and Sweden and then take the ship from Stockholm, Sweden to Helsinki, Finland on the Siljaline. If you can see a WRC you should it's a pretty cool experience. If I'd have to pick one place of each country I would pick

Bergen, Norway
Fresh seafood/salmon, and awesome nature views (Fjords).

Copenhagen, Denmark
Lots of things to do and see (wax museum etc), there is a neighboring district like Amsterdam if you like that kind of stuff.

Stockholm, Sweden
The VASA museum (huge viking ship) and Gamlastad (old town) etc.

Helsinki, Finland
Best experience is the cottage/sauna/lake swimming/drinking. Take the boat tour around helsinki and go to the island fortress.

Anyway, hit me up on PM if you want to talk more about it.

Last edited by smeister; 08-17-2006 at 12:47 AM.