General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

FitFreak.net Decals!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 01:48 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by aziatiklover
I would like to have the dot in blue like my fit emblem hahaha
You should make a colored dot for every color. It be so cool to have a FiT dot the same color of your car.

Old 08-04-2006, 01:53 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by gimme
umm $15 for a vinyl sticker. i'll just go to the office and make them then charge for shipping only if that's the case
I think part of the funding should go towards helping pay FF.net's hosting fees. Or should anyway, if it's working anything like Cafepress

Old 08-04-2006, 01:59 AM
Administrator
5 Year Member
that's a great idea crimsona. but, I have a website. 250gb transfer a month costs me $7 a month. paid 2 years in advance. unless they have other hidden fees i don't know about

Old 08-04-2006, 02:42 AM
June 2007 1st Place Fit of the Month Winner
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by timemachine
You should make a colored dot for every color. It be so cool to have a FiT dot the same color of your car.
i like that idea

Old 08-04-2006, 10:30 AM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by crimsona
I think part of the funding should go towards helping pay FF.net's hosting fees. Or should anyway, if it's working anything like Cafepress
We could do that, but then I'd have to get the admin's to recieve payments from you guys, then they'd have to send me what they owe me, then I can get them cut and send them out. If you guys want to do this, it's fine with me.

Old 08-04-2006, 10:43 AM
5 Year Member
Oh ignore my ramblings
I'm just annoyed that my rear bumper has got "othercarrash" from getting too close

Old 08-04-2006, 12:20 PM
yeah, but how can I get a bloody sticker? eh chaps?

Old 04-07-2008, 01:55 AM
is anyone doing these? if not i would like to offer our services to make these for you guys. we can make them in a variety of colors and sizes.

we can either sell them individually to you guys OR we can selll a batch to the FF staff and they can sell them to make profit for the website. you guys can contact us at anpvehicletattoos@gmail.com our prices are VERY negotiable

Last edited by anpvehicletattoos; 04-07-2008 at 01:58 AM.
Old 04-07-2008, 03:48 AM
It would be cool if you could tell us how much it would be to get one through your shop.

Also, LOL somehow I got onto all the old threads from 2006 not looking at the date, thinking I missed the poll and all the commotion--not knowing about the history of the old sticker. I've learned a lot of history, but it's now about hour later and I almost posted to Illusive's old thread. roflmao

Pleeeeaaaase make sure in the future that you make it clear you are reactivating an old thread--some of us late night readers are a lil dense.

Last edited by SmurFit; 04-07-2008 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Including smilies
Old 04-07-2008, 04:02 AM
lol sorry dude.

well depending no how many you guys will order is what the price will be. one of your members is a friend of ours and he asked us to make some for him. i made two for him for 8 dollars because of setting up and everything. but now that i have the artwork done i can make some for 4 dollars shipped. OR like i said someone can contact me and put through a bulk order for a smaller price and they can deal with how much they would like to sell them for. usually this seems to work out a lot better for you guys.

i do, however, need to ask for permission from a mod first before i can start selling these. i know that a lot of forums have set rules about selling/trading and of course, the logo is not my creation. so first i would like to see how many people are actually interested and we can go from there

ps...the price is just a guestimage...

Old 04-07-2008, 11:11 AM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by anpvehicletattoos
lol sorry dude.

well depending no how many you guys will order is what the price will be. one of your members is a friend of ours and he asked us to make some for him. i made two for him for 8 dollars because of setting up and everything. but now that i have the artwork done i can make some for 4 dollars shipped. OR like i said someone can contact me and put through a bulk order for a smaller price and they can deal with how much they would like to sell them for. usually this seems to work out a lot better for you guys.

i do, however, need to ask for permission from a mod first before i can start selling these. i know that a lot of forums have set rules about selling/trading and of course, the logo is not my creation. so first i would like to see how many people are actually interested and we can go from there

ps...the price is just a guestimage...
Please PM dojo or robwahoo about this.

Old 04-07-2008, 11:59 AM
License Plate Holder

How about making the decals in a size that could go across the bottom of a blank license plate holder? I think that could look very good. Or alternatively, how about engaging someone to make a license plate holder that includes the logo. I would buy a pair of them, and I bet a lot of other Fit owners would too.

Old 04-07-2008, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by Illusive
Please PM dojo or robwahoo about this.
so are these guys the mods or the last guys that made the decals?

Old 04-07-2008, 03:00 PM
Retired Moderator
They are the administrators that can give you the font and permission to use their logos.

Old 04-07-2008, 03:07 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Or at least direct you to the proper e-mail address of the new owners who recently bought them out....

Old 04-07-2008, 04:55 PM
5 Year Member
Tattoo, you would be following a hard act. The decals we got from Illusive are top freakin notch. Thanks again, Illusive.

Old 04-07-2008, 04:59 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by Steeldog
Tattoo, you would be following a hard act. The decals we got from Illusive are top freakin notch. Thanks again, Illusive.
Thanks Steeldog, I appreciate it! So far I haven't had any negatives regarding the decals I've supplied to forum members. If you can produce quality decals at a cheaper price, then definitely go for it. I'm not trying to discourage a cheaper method. This is only something I do on the side in my spare time for fun and to help promote the forum. I'd be glad to pass this along to someone else with the new owners permission!

Old 04-07-2008, 05:42 PM
Thanks Steeldog, I appreciate it! So far I haven't had any negatives regarding the decals I've supplied to forum members. If you can produce quality decals at a cheaper price, then definitely go for it. I'm not trying to discourage a cheaper method. This is only something I do on the side in my spare time for fun and to help promote the forum. I'd be glad to pass this along to someone else with the new owners permission!
thank you.

i do this for a living so i have accounts with my suppliers and i can get material waaay cheaper than anyone just buying retail. so yes i can produce them at cheaper prices. i use oracle, avery, and 3m vinyl so i can produce quality decals. I also have 4 years of schooling in graphic design and web design behind me. I think it you guys would like my work.

i will send a message to the admins and go from there.

thank you

Old 04-07-2008, 05:50 PM
Retired Moderator
anp, do you guys do other custom work? Any websites we can check out your work on?

Old 04-07-2008, 05:55 PM
anp, do you guys do other custom work? Any websites we can check out your work on?

yes we do. currently our website is being constructed. so i really dont have anything to show you besides a bunch of pictures of things we have done in the past. we dont have much posted, but you can also check out our myspace lol.

myspace.com/anpvechietattoos

Quick Reply: FitFreak.net Decals!