General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

for the people who disagree on this site

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 03:35 PM
5 Year Member
for the people who disagree on this site

I will never call anyone a moron or idiot we all have our own ways and opinions. now if you like being nasty make your own site yell at each other, I don't know everything nor do you but don't be nasty, go over or forget you even saw it stop bullying on this page if you agree join with me to stop it and make it our site,not theres we have rights its a public forum i have a page if you want to be nasty take it there if i choose to acknowledge you we can debate if not then take the hint and leave it be, no one likes being degraded including you guys

Last edited by craigquakertown; 07-12-2012 at 03:38 PM.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:37 PM
5 Year Member
I couldn't make it through your post.

Grammar, it lacks it.

Old 07-12-2012, 03:42 PM
5 Year Member
whatever dude

Old 07-12-2012, 03:46 PM
Oh here we go again. Tried this before. Got me nowhere. Let's see where this one goes...

I predict after 4 days of nonsense, mod will have to intervene and move the thread to the wasteland. Bets?

Old 07-12-2012, 03:51 PM
5 Year Member
usual suspects thats such a shocker

Old 07-12-2012, 03:51 PM
5 Year Member
Craig, when you assert your belief or opinion over an easily demonstrated, time tested, text book fact.. what would you call that behaviour? Admittedly it doesn't help that a great many people are in the same position and either don't have the interest or the capacity and share your unfortunate opinion. Populism however doesn't make it correct.

In cases like this "Moronic" seems apt to describe the behavior.

Providing your single anecdote about your Sentra doesn't bolster your case.

You still don't understand the foundations of the science behind it. Yet choosing to not re-evaluate your position is something that comes through vanity, narcissism or a lack of critical thought (perhaps a combination of the above) and really anyway you slice it there is no polite way to put that.

You not "feeling" a difference doesn't over turn established science. Even had you brought up a few personal examples.. the plural of "anecdote" still is not and never will be "data"

You write off those who disagreed as "religious" in their appeals. Which is just as insulting (if not more so) to someone with a decade long background in that particular field who works with this stuff day to day, as that same person getting frustrated with your obstinance and calling you a moron.

There are no participation prizes in real life, not everyone is a winner in everything, just accept that what you want to be true isn't despite your protests and move on.

Don't spend your money on it, but don't make things up to rationalize your position.

You don't have to. No one is forcing you against your will to try it. Rationalize your decision on the money you feel you will save and leave it at that.

Last edited by DiamondStarMonsters; 07-12-2012 at 03:57 PM.
Old 07-12-2012, 04:00 PM
5 Year Member
your points are well taken i agreed with your turbo theory, if i insulted you i am sorry but i have read car mags seen research and yes with mods you need it without mods its like a shot in the dark, ok so if your wrong do you like being called an idiot if you do thats on you not me

Old 07-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Guys this forum is about Honda fits, get back to the topic and stop being girls. Its the internet, don't take it too seriously.

Old 07-12-2012, 04:05 PM
Super Moderator
You're right, this is a public forum. Everyone is free to share there thoughts and opinions, if you take what some one else says personal then that is kind of your problem. Im sorry but the world is not filled with sunshine and marshmallows. People fight and they disagree why would it be any different here?

Old 07-12-2012, 04:12 PM
FALCON PUNCH!!
5 Year Member

Last edited by JDMchris.com; 07-12-2012 at 06:54 PM.
Old 07-12-2012, 04:12 PM
5 Year Member
ok heres the deal guys want to be nasty go elsewhere leave me the hell alone deal

Old 07-12-2012, 04:23 PM
5 Year Member
I was wrong just yesterday, didn't argue and owned it (Re: Platinum Hot Wire MAF operation)

Thinking about the wrong kind of sensor and its function, I mistakenly posted that was how that type of MAF worked.

On being called on it by malraux, I re-read what I wrote, re-evaluated it and owned my mistake like an adult

Instead of doubling down on it. So it would have been fair to call my inaccurate statement made in confidence idiotic, yes.

This statement for instance:

"i have read car mags seen research and yes with mods you need it without mods its like a shot in the dark"
Is a cop-out. It is a half acknowledgement that you are wrong, while still straining to be right. It is not "a shot in the dark"

I have a few lengthy posts of direct data from the ECU pulled from my .cal log files right out of the AEM FIC-6 unit I had in the Fit as well as the USB OBD2 scan gauge that was in the emissions port pulling data simultaneously in a spark plug thread from a ways back.

Last edited by DiamondStarMonsters; 07-12-2012 at 04:26 PM.
Old 07-12-2012, 04:27 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by craigquakertown
ok heres the deal guys want to be nasty go elsewhere leave me the hell alone deal
Thats not how the world works, let alone the internet.

Don't come to a forum looking for a pat on the back, its a plan destined to fail.

Old 07-12-2012, 06:10 PM
5 Year Member
Why should we established members have to leave because some new guys refuse to learn? And saying you saw it in a car mag is a logical fallacy unless you can give specifics this means nothing.

Old 07-12-2012, 06:16 PM
5 Year Member

Old 07-12-2012, 06:24 PM
5 Year Member
I can't even take myself seriously anymore... Am I the only one that has gone to town wearing a putty and tan deck shoe on one foot and a brown one on the other.. I guess that and my rundown appearance is why the girl at Mail & More wanted to carry the box with new intercooler across the street to my pickup.... Be nice people, we are all Bozos and the bus ride won't last forever.

Old 07-12-2012, 06:40 PM
5 Year Member
As the world turns... days of our lives...
If it was that easy to find gold then the prices would go down, everyone would have 'um... fact of the matter is you sift through ever so gently looking for that glitter and hoping it's not fool's gold... and sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't... that's what we're all trying to figure out...

Just agree to disagree and leave it at that! Passion, opinion, fact, righteousness, protocol, tact, ownership... just some thoughts...
Yeah, just expounded on what Vanct said...

Old 07-12-2012, 06:53 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
god damn. so much damn drama on here lately. maybe i need to start putting people on time outs. If you have issues with someone, rather than try to argue like little children go to your userCP and ignore them. its always the same few causing the drama. from now on if there is drama threads that popup like this and the ones like the past week i will just delete the thread and ban everyone that posted in the thread for a week.

now play nice.