General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Has anyone been picked at for having a Fit?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 03:17 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
picked on? not really but ive noticed a lot of females driving large suv's tend to be obnoxious when im driving my fit around town... tailgating, pulling up when im changing lanes, not moving to the side of road when their side is blocked with a parked car, etc.. they dont bother me when im driving my other cars.

Old 03-13-2012, 03:25 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by pandayun
Haha, yes! I have one particular friend that drives a 2004 jetta and another friend that drives a 1996 bmw that always makes fun of me. What's with the VW drivers that think they are the best, must be the snarky "german engineering". When VW's are not that reliable or not reliable at all.

Yeah, their reliability is sometimes questionable. My last car ('98 GTI 2.slow) was dead reliable. I sold it with 182,000 miles and running strong, but I also kept up on all maintenance. All the techs at the VW dealer never believed me that I had never changed an O2 sensor, but mine was starting to rust out while I had '95 Golfs come in without a rust spot on them but just about everything was broken. Unfortuanetly I work on a LOT of 1.8T/2.8 VW/ Audis, and I want to nuke most of them, check engine light, oil leaks, coolant leaks... We have a few that come in that are trouble free, but not many. While all the Civics & Accords that come in rarely need anything, brakes, ball joint/controls arms, simple stuff. I 've had a few plugged EGR passages in intakes, but even those are pretty easy. Hondas=Legos. Easy to take apart and put back together for the most part.

Old 03-13-2012, 05:04 PM
So far, quite the contrary. When I went to Wallyworld to pick up a large kennel/crate that I had ordered, the two fellas that put it in the car were impressed by the rear storage area (back seats down), and then I shocked myself as I reached for the car door to leave. Ouch! I find this only happens on low humidity days.

Then just last week while I was at Kroger heading back to the car with my cart of groceries, and at the same time a lady in her 60's or early 70's was heading to her new Corolla. I opened the back to place my bags in the roomy rear, and she said, "That's a cute car", and I thanked her for the compliment as I fully agree.

Old 03-13-2012, 11:13 PM
for all I know... chicks like to do it on the fit... so yeah... LOL

Old 03-14-2012, 04:53 AM
I have but the ones that don't have a car i'm like so what are you driving and others i just say hey I like it an to each his own .You like it thats all that matters and to be honest i prove em wrong when i zip through traffic like a bat out of hell to prove how good this little car handles lol she makes jaw drops. and there just jealous lol

Old 03-14-2012, 05:04 AM
5 Year Member
Personally I don't, just only for some reason despite driving normally, other drivers turn into complete assholes just driving around my city and sometimes freeway. Hell today alone some snobby little dumb fuck in a jaguar with some radio station sticker he plastered on the back literally drove into the opposite side of the two way street I was on and slammed it all the way to the end of the block just to make a left turn. Also the day prior while waiting at a stop light some elderly guy in a blue PT cruiser with some charity organization logo on the door bolts right past me mere inch or two away from hitting my passenger side and runs the red light. Its ridiculous the amount of people that turn into jerks while I'm on the road yet I'm just driving and following the rules of the road.

Old 03-14-2012, 12:36 PM
5 Year Member
ReaLLY YEAH ALOt of people hate on us nasty mee alot too cuz im in the seen and i got alot of freinds that r vip there were kinda sad abut me gettign ride of my 2010 si 4dr r10 grill 30k my freakin rear sub frame fail it was cracking the dealer notice it i lemoned it i was offferd the new si but i wanted sumthing diffrent so i got the honda fit sport/nav/CVT and i love this mo fo so much im at 3,500 k so far its lovely ive jsut gots 2 mods so far a greddy axel back and sri love it it kicks good now love when thjat vtec kick sounds beast but i love my fit cuz it had everything my si never had fogs nav sports rimsName:  FA1.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  114.0 KB Name:  download.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  69.4 KB

Old 03-14-2012, 12:41 PM
5 Year Member
WELL ALL THEM FIT HATERS CAN HATE ON US ALL DAY shoot they shoudl hate on the ep3 too then it looks like ours lol... cant wait to get my fully coilovers save and will lower soon then sum rims not sure what to run yet i was think those evo rims the ones that look like slipstreams last nigh too i was driving home with my lady in car and i seen sum light bee hind me tail gateing me ugh it was an s2000 looking at my axel baack it looks clean from behind the greddy se so he rolls up next to me at light lololol and he rev it light turn green we lawnch he stalled lololol got to next light he tells me that that shit sounds clean lol that got vtec i said yeah he said ncie ride then dip a right turn

Last edited by Wafulz; 03-14-2012 at 12:43 PM.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:47 PM
5 Year Member
I think it's trying to speak.

Old 03-14-2012, 12:52 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by JCrimson
I think it's trying to speak.
good thing...its trying to speak

Old 03-14-2012, 12:58 PM
5 Year Member
I've never struggled that badly to make it through a post.

I gave up when I read that VTEC sounds 'beast' in an L15/5AT Honda Fit.

Old 03-14-2012, 01:07 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by phenoyz
good thing...its trying to speak
The It's vs. Its page

If you're confused by these two little words, you've come to the right place.(Not that there aren't other right places.) It's is a contraction for it is or it has.
Its is a possessive pronoun meaning, more or less, of it or belonging to it.
And there is absolutely, positively, no such word as its'.
A simple test

If you can replace it[']s in your sentence with it is or it has, then your word is it's; otherwise, your word is its.
Another test

Its is the neuter version of his and her. Try plugging her into your sentence where you think its belongs. If the sentence still works grammatically (if not logically) then your word is indeed its.
Examples

It's been good to know you. Contraction: it has
It's a bird! It's a plane! Contraction: it is
The dodo bird is known for its inability to fly. Possessive pronoun: its inability = the dodo bird's inability

Old 03-14-2012, 01:22 PM
5 Year Member
^ u r d most intelligentz humanz alivez herez indeedZ ...up the ITS

Last edited by phenoyz; 03-14-2012 at 01:56 PM.
Old 03-14-2012, 01:50 PM
5 Year Member
I talk alot sorry hehehe NRH today if anyones rolling ill be there

Old 03-14-2012, 01:59 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Wafulz
I talk alot sorry hehehe NRH today if anyones rolling ill be there
ITS / IT'S / IT is oki

Last edited by phenoyz; 03-14-2012 at 02:26 PM.
Old 03-14-2012, 02:01 PM
5 Year Member
hehe sorry about that ill work on it lol im a lil faded right now : / me with "it' lol sorry its better then saying like all the time lol

but anyways so yeah gotta love the fit

Old 03-14-2012, 02:06 PM
5 Year Member
^ u kool other is "HIGH" though...

Last edited by phenoyz; 03-15-2012 at 11:26 AM.
Old 03-14-2012, 02:13 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by JCrimson
The It's vs. Its page

If you're confused by these two little words, you've come to the right place.(Not that there aren't other right places.) It's is a contraction for it is or it has.
Its is a possessive pronoun meaning, more or less, of it or belonging to it.
And there is absolutely, positively, no such word as its'.
A simple test

If you can replace it[']s in your sentence with it is or it has, then your word is it's; otherwise, your word is its.
Another test

Its is the neuter version of his and her. Try plugging her into your sentence where you think its belongs. If the sentence still works grammatically (if not logically) then your word is indeed its.
Examples

It's been good to know you. Contraction: it has
It's a bird! It's a plane! Contraction: it is
The dodo bird is known for its inability to fly. Possessive pronoun: its inability = the dodo bird's inability

Would to god that was the only issue around here...

Old 03-14-2012, 02:17 PM
5 Year Member
v ":Morning use of:"--- meth?/mj?/pcp?/acetone?.......rugby+crack? have no idea
v
v
v

Last edited by phenoyz; 03-18-2012 at 06:36 PM.
Old 03-14-2012, 02:40 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by lowkeymods
Would to god that was the only issue around here...
Grammar doesn't bother me, I could care less how anyone else chooses to type or speak. What bothers me is when someone tries to correct me and they completely wrong..

and the cool "street type 4 life y0 na meen" style of typing.. Just looks so ignorant. Especially trying to read it.

Quick Reply: Has anyone been picked at for having a Fit?