General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

FITFREAK sitings...post a fit you saw today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 10:55 AM
5 Year Member
I wanted an orange one, but I couldn't find it (manual trans), but it was there in my face (with the automatic).Dont get me wrong, I like how the taffeta looks (and it should rock with the red badges and all the windows real black) but is just that I had too many white cars.... it is a conspiracy.

A 92' Mazda MX-3 GS V6 Great handling--------sold it
A 92, sentra se-r WHAT A CAR!!!!!!!!!!-----crashed
A 02, Sentra GXE 141,000 miles and flawless!-------crashed
A 95' Accord coupe, 190,000 miles and only handling (suspension) problems -----trade it for a wagon (growing family)
And now the Taffeta white manual trans Fit Sport

Like I said "Too many white cars"

Old 05-30-2006, 10:55 AM
5 Year Member
I wanted an orange one, but I couldn't find it (manual trans), but it was there in my face (with the automatic).Dont get me wrong, I like how the taffeta looks (and it should rock with the red badges and all the windows real black) but is just that I had too many white cars.... it is a conspiracy.

A 92' Mazda MX-3 GS V6 Great handling--------sold it
A 92, sentra se-r WHAT A CAR!!!!!!!!!!-----crashed
A 02, Sentra GXE 141,000 miles and flawless!-------crashed
A 95' Accord coupe, 190,000 miles and only handling (suspension) problems -----trade it for a wagon (growing family)
And now the Taffeta white manual trans Fit Sport

Like I said "Too many white cars"

Old 05-30-2006, 11:10 AM
I'm somewhat scared - I haven't seen to BMO in person; just pictures and online. At first I had wanted the red, but the orange grew on me. What did you think of the color in person?

Old 05-30-2006, 11:18 AM
5 Year Member
It looks absolutely AWSOME!!! yOU HAVE NOTHING TO REGRET. It makes me recal an Acura RSX type-s ( I belive it's the same color). Looks very expensive. Much better than in the internet.

Buy it and enjoy it.

Old 05-30-2006, 11:22 AM
5 Year Member
Sunday 5/28 - Silver Sport driven by an older lady, she actually spotted my Blue Sport and came up and chatted with me...unfortunately she was way older than me - I'm 33, otherwise I would have asked her out.

Old 05-30-2006, 11:23 AM
I would have loved to get the orange but its only available on the sport. I have seen two fits recently. one blue one red both looked base model.

Old 05-30-2006, 12:12 PM
Well that's re-assuring. I really want those different rims though. I believe I can get them through my work for $160 a rim. Don't know if I can get them cheaper somewhere else. Being as a drive a Mustang right now I just want this FIT to get here! I think I'm going to be so much happier with it!

Old 05-30-2006, 01:33 PM
a black base model (about a week or so ago) in Cupertino, CA

a silver base (I think) in like San Jose or something.

and then my vivid blue sport in Cupertino and parts beyond!!

Old 05-30-2006, 01:49 PM
i saw so many already around my area, 2 blue sport(1 in alhambra, 1 is my frd's), 2 silver sport(1 on the 405N freeway around costa mesa, 1 in a McDonald parking lot near rowland heights), 1 white base(on hyland in costa mesa), 1 black sport(on the 405S freeway around costa mesa), 1 sierra mist in alhambra

Old 05-30-2006, 02:08 PM
5 Year Member
well here's the pic of the one across the street from my house...i think they're moving in...it's driven by an old lady

Old 05-30-2006, 02:45 PM
I saw a Taffeta White Fit going East on 394 last week (first sighting!). I am not sure if they noticed us. then we saw a Red base Fit in someone's driveway just a few blocks from our house. We drove by several times as they were out doing yardwork, not once did they look up and notice us. It was a busy intersection, so we couldn't really stop to chat them up, but maybe we will go back.

Old 05-30-2006, 03:37 PM
Tried to keep up with one going up and over the Sierra's to Tahoe on Hy 50 last Friday afternoon - I could not keep up! It was a blue base model with a dog in the back that looked a little seasick!

Old 05-30-2006, 11:25 PM
Originally Posted by HondaFamily
I saw a Taffeta White Fit going East on 394 last week (first sighting!). I am not sure if they noticed us. then we saw a Red base Fit in someone's driveway just a few blocks from our house. We drove by several times as they were out doing yardwork, not once did they look up and notice us. It was a busy intersection, so we couldn't really stop to chat them up, but maybe we will go back.
I posted this today, then got in my fit to drive me and the wife to the movies and I saw two Silver Storm Fit Sports! One we honked and waved at, but it was a coupla old geezers, they didn't pay attention to us. The other one was across town in a parking lot, possibly the same one, but I doubt it.

Old 05-30-2006, 11:41 PM
5 Year Member
I think Ive seen one of every color here in Atlanta, Ive seen a bunch of them buzzing around. In fact, on my test drive away from the dealer, I was right next to this woman in a blue sport, for several lights. I kept looking over to wave or at least youd think she notice the identical car in *BRIGHT RED* right next to her.....but she was oblivious.

Old 05-30-2006, 11:46 PM
You are not alone,I have one too??

Cheers!!

Old 05-30-2006, 11:57 PM
5 Year Member
While waiting for the 99 B-line bus on Sunday, I saw 6 '06 Civics of various trims pass by. All in a span of 20 minutes... o wait, Fits? Dammit.

Old 06-01-2006, 09:28 AM
5 Year Member
6/1/06 today I see another taffeta white sport in the freeway, yerterday I saw 2 base whith that blue/ gray ( I can't recal the color name, and it comes only in the base)

Old 06-01-2006, 02:45 PM
5 Year Member
2 Fits sighted

Saw 2 Storm Silvers on 5/19, one on the way to work in the morning, about 30 miles north of my home, and another one on the way home, about 25 miles from home. The one I saw later in the day had a temp plate, so I know I wasn't seeing the same car again. Both were being driven by women, and I wasn't in my Fit at the time (carpooling), so I didn't wave. Since then I haven't seen another Fit. Saw a Yaris yesterday. The silver color looked kind of flat, and the car didn't look as sharp as it does in commercials. The Matrix is extremely popular around here -- I see lots of them everywhere. xAs and xBs are plentiful, too. There are so many hulking SUVs and monster pickups around here that the small cars are strangely conspicuous. I swear that 90% of the Floridians who own large 4 wheel drive vehicles never leave the pavement!

Old 07-12-2006, 05:40 AM
Fit Sightings

Tell everyone if you say a fit today (time, date, color, etc)

I saw a white sport and a black sport in gilroy the other day.

Old 07-16-2006, 06:50 PM
I saw a White Sport going down the Prince William Parkway, turning onto Smoketown Road in Woodbridge, VA today about 1:00PM. It's the first white one I've seen in person - very sharp looking.

Quick Reply: FITFREAK sitings...post a fit you saw today!!!