General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

cancelled order for the Fit

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 01:01 AM
Originally Posted by GoFit
chrono72, why are you still posting?
Coz when I posted the topic was the top of the list. I wouldn't bump it from the bottom, but I guess I'm not helping either...

Now here is my favorite topic, i.e. food!!
chyv1083, pho is vietnamese noodle soup. Oh so yumy~! Very thin noodle in clear tasty broth with vegies and meat. They serve it with raw bean sprout, basil leaves, and lime, and you add all of these by yourself. Friendly to your wallet and light! Maybe I'll have some this weekend...

Old 06-03-2006, 01:01 AM
LOL my bad. I love vietnamese food-(soups, especially the beef soup and summer rolls mmmmmmm)-haha im off topic

Old 06-03-2006, 01:02 AM
*mouth is watering for vietnamese food mmmm*

Old 06-03-2006, 01:41 AM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
LOL, this thread has turned into a runaway train!!! LOOK OUT!!!

... and crap, now I'm hungry!

Old 06-03-2006, 05:00 AM
Originally Posted by Packy
LOL, this thread has turned into a runaway train!!! LOOK OUT!!!

... and crap, now I'm hungry!
*splat.......i wasn't paying attn *

Last edited by chyv1083; 06-03-2006 at 05:03 AM.
Old 06-03-2006, 08:26 AM
Someone that Posts too much

Pho

-joe

Old 06-03-2006, 11:39 AM
5 Year Member
I need some pho. I'm a pho addict and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Old 06-03-2006, 12:15 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by chyv1083
LOL my bad. I love vietnamese food-(soups, especially the beef soup and summer rolls mmmmmmm)-haha im off topic
You mean spring rolls right?

Old 06-03-2006, 12:52 PM
5 Year Member
Coincidentally, pho has a lot of MSG, and is that not an addictive substance?

Old 06-03-2006, 12:55 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Most of the places around Portland make it MSG-free, thankfully.

Old 06-03-2006, 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by corey415
You mean spring rolls right?
yea, in some restaurants in ny they have spring and summer rolls(non fried and fried) so yea i know its wierd.

Old 06-03-2006, 11:55 PM
5 Year Member
Tomorrow, for lunch everyone with a fit should go out and have pho. the photo of the soup made me hungry

Old 06-04-2006, 12:51 AM
Someone that Posts too much
Originally Posted by choro72
Coz when I posted the topic was the top of the list. I wouldn't bump it from the bottom, but I guess I'm not helping either...

Now here is my favorite topic, i.e. food!!
chyv1083, pho is vietnamese noodle soup. Oh so yumy~! Very thin noodle in clear tasty broth with vegies and meat. They serve it with raw bean sprout, basil leaves, and lime, and you add all of these by yourself. Friendly to your wallet and light! Maybe I'll have some this weekend...
Same here..... not helping and fuh.

Well!! there goes the neighborhood!!

Old 06-04-2006, 01:23 AM
5 Year Member
I went to go get some pho for dinner but the place was packed so I decided to get a double western cheeseburger. It tasted alright but it's no pho. I'll try again tomorrow.

Old 06-04-2006, 02:16 AM
Why did you bother to register, and then post a huge message complete with photos of your shiney new toys just to say you didnt want the fit...espicially on a fit forum?

I dont want this board to break down and get into shit talking but thats just kind of dumb. You deserved to get chewed out. If your wife is the type of clueless soccer mom who needs a massive truck like that for groceries, and soccer practice for christ's sake keep her out of the passing lane if she drives slow or be ready for a large sum of middle fingers, and change being thrown out of sunroofs at her.

Enjoy the gas prices on the Audi too..that outta be fun. Rich people buy rich cars to try and show off there richness to anyone they can. Try and find a practical use for either of those cars and i'll be damn impressed. I'm a huge Audi fan, but that car is pointless. Nothing but a midlife crisis treatment.

I think you have to much money and wacked out priorities, but you've earned the money obviously, so go apesh*t...your rich it doesnt matter if you have crappy taste and no concern for the enviroment or anything other than your social status.

Old 06-04-2006, 12:18 PM
>>no concern for the enviroment or anything other than your social status.

That that about sums it up, ouch.
See an FJ, tag an FJ- freakn hideous.

Old 06-05-2006, 08:04 AM
mav
Originally Posted by kara036
haha sounds like another moron mommy who wants a dumb truck. you ready for your mama to pop out 10 million kids or something?
Were you born stupid or did your mommy and daddy drop you a few too many times as a baby?

Old 06-05-2006, 08:14 AM

Old 06-05-2006, 08:15 AM
mav
Originally Posted by kriminaldesigns
Why did you bother to register, and then post a huge message complete with photos of your shiney new toys just to say you didnt want the fit...espicially on a fit forum?

I dont want this board to break down and get into shit talking but thats just kind of dumb. You deserved to get chewed out. If your wife is the type of clueless soccer mom who needs a massive truck like that for groceries, and soccer practice for christ's sake keep her out of the passing lane if she drives slow or be ready for a large sum of middle fingers, and change being thrown out of sunroofs at her.

Enjoy the gas prices on the Audi too..that outta be fun. Rich people buy rich cars to try and show off there richness to anyone they can. Try and find a practical use for either of those cars and i'll be damn impressed. I'm a huge Audi fan, but that car is pointless. Nothing but a midlife crisis treatment.

I think you have to much money and wacked out priorities, but you've earned the money obviously, so go apesh*t...your rich it doesnt matter if you have crappy taste and no concern for the enviroment or anything other than your social status.
I registered on this forum a long time ago shithead.

The FJ isn't massive. Massive is the Hummer H1. Clueless soccer moms drive minivans. My wife's driving skills are fine, maybe even better than some guys I know.

I love the gas prices on my new RS4. It actually gets slightly better mileage than my old M3. People like me buy the cars we buy, not to show off, but for our personal enjoyment. The RS4 is a fun car and being a sedan, its more practical than your average sports car.

Old 06-05-2006, 08:21 AM
mav
Originally Posted by thatsmycall
>>no concern for the enviroment or anything other than your social status.

That that about sums it up, ouch.
See an FJ, tag an FJ- freakn hideous.
The world is made up of those who have and those who doesn't have. The haves and have nots.

Your mentality is typical of a pathetic jealous have not. People like you have a need to insult others, who are more successful than you, so you feel less like a ****ing loser while serving as a justification for your purposeless existence.

Quick Reply: cancelled order for the Fit