General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

cancelled order for the Fit

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 07:46 PM
5 Year Member
everyone has different wants, needs, desires . . . and the reason why they make a gazillion types of cars.

Old 05-28-2006, 08:03 PM
Master FitFreaker
Originally Posted by pulgita
Talk about jealous hatred. LoL This is the crowd that the Fit attracts - lower income ignorant freeloading suckups. With mav's collection of cars, he can buy 24 of your little Fits.

And the Fit is one of the ugliest looking turds ever in the history of cars. And I'll run over your little Fits with my FJ.

Actually he has one of these on order.
ok good one now get a life plz

Old 05-28-2006, 08:18 PM
Talk about jealous hatred. LoL This is the crowd that the Fit attracts - lower income ignorant freeloading suckups. With mav's collection of cars, he can buy 24 of your little Fits.

And the Fit is one of the ugliest looking turds ever in the history of cars. And I'll run over your little Fits with my FJ.

Dude(Pulgita)....chill out....I've been reading MAV's responses and I don't think he needed your help here, I'm sure that he's taking things a bit tongue&cheek(so to speak).....I'm just saying that you needn't name-call people who are just voicing their opinions. I don't agree with a lot of stuff here but to each his/her own I say...I get it, I get it...it's just your opinion as well and you are certainly entitled. But is it really necessary?

Peace man....

Old 05-28-2006, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by mav

Worse milegae? True, but 25/32 isn't bad either. No interior volume? Obviously you haven't sat in a Mini. Despite its small size, it has a spacious interior.
I would agree with you that the front seat is spacious. However if you have four people in the car...um...HAHA. I sat in the back seat one time with two guys in the front and they both had their seats back to the front edge of the rear seats, so I had to sit indian style. Also there is just about zero cargo space in the rear.

I would classify the Mini as kind of my dream fun car. I've considered it for a long time, but practicality gets the best of me. It won't be the best car for children when we have them, and I've just GOTTA have cargo space.

It is, indeed, SEXY though!! If I had lots of moolah and I was single and young, I'd get a Mini! Fun car for someone that's single...just not practical for a young family like us.

I wouldn't consider the Mini comparable to the Fit. It's a different KIND of vehicle, you know? Fit = practicality, Mini = performance.

Just my $0.02!

Old 05-28-2006, 08:40 PM
Just like those idiots gas suckers for absolutely no reasons.

Old 05-28-2006, 09:07 PM
I think that most of you are missing the point. The Fit is a subcompact, economical econobox. there are a lot of vehicles out there it won't out perform because let's face it, with 109 bhp and 2500 lbs it isn't a rocket ship. BUT. It is quick enough, it has a lot more useable volume than a Mini Cooper and more's the point it does 38 mph and didn't cost a fortune to buy. It is also a lot better than any of the competition in it's price range. As for appearance, that,s a personal thing, but to me my silver Fit is in no way ugly. But there again my favourite drives over the last 30 years were a 1977 swb toyota land cruiser (the real thing not some retro copy) and a 1978 Renault 4, which took me all over Europe with great utility, did 48 mpg and surprisingly was no slouch on autoroutes or country roads. So I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One question though, why are all the Fit haters posting here ? We who drive them like them, to me that's all that matters. A lot of the negative posts sound a little jealous, maybe those who can't have criticize ? envy ? write negative posts ?

Old 05-28-2006, 09:17 PM
5 Year Member
Red face

Boy, you say lower income ignorant freeloading suckups like it is a bad thing

Old 05-28-2006, 09:20 PM
Originally Posted by conchewski
Boy, you say lower income ignorant freeloading suckups like it is a bad thing

I was thinking the same thing!

Old 05-31-2006, 01:37 AM
Wow "Puglita" sounds like you have some issues with the Fit there Bro! If it is of so little consequence to you, why do you find it necessary to come in here and berate all of of us "ignorant freeloading suckups"? LMAO at you!

Old 05-31-2006, 02:56 AM
5 Year Member
...must...not...feed...the...TROLL

Old 05-31-2006, 02:56 AM
June 2007 1st Place Fit of the Month Winner
5 Year Member

shut up dick...The Fit and ugly turd...such intelligent remarks

Old 06-01-2006, 02:13 PM
mav
Originally Posted by GoFit
Mav i have nothing against your purchases, though i really don't understand how the FJcruiser fits your wife needs more than the Fit when you yourself have mentioned that she needs something practical and cheap. Of course then you go on saying that you bought it for fun, unless she goes off-roading, i don't see her having more fun in it than a Fit. I think if you simply just said that you/her liked it more, then that would have fine. Right now your tune keeps changing according to someone elses. And what others are trying also to point out is you can tell but don't have to brag i.e. $30,000 is cheap to your standards, and the way your original post comes off.

Just trying to point things out and not trying to criticize.

Motor on!!
I did say that she likes it more. And the FJ is practical and cheap. I'm not bragging but affordability is a relative term.

Old 06-01-2006, 02:42 PM
Mav, can I test drive your Ferrari when it comes in?

Old 06-01-2006, 04:18 PM
5 Year Member
Umm, what's wrong with perferring the Fit over the car 'you' prefer? This is a Fit forum so it will be slanted. Someone should lock this thread. Move along.

Old 06-02-2006, 07:53 PM
Arrow it was about a few weeks ago that i saw this thread and the debate is still going on.

Originally Posted by 07Fit00S2K
Umm, what's wrong with perferring the Fit over the car 'you' prefer? This is a Fit forum so it will be slanted. Someone should lock this thread. Move along.
I agree that this thread needs to be locked. I don't think that its fair to base the fit as a car that "low income" (among some other choice words) buyers could afford as said before. It doesn't matter if your rich or not. There are many people who have alot of money don't live as lavishly as others. If you wanna get the car cause you like it yay. If not move on and find something else to do. It's as simple as that. You guys need to just stop it because this seems like a neverending hole of bs from both sides. I don't mean to offend anyone but come on, grow up. Can't we all just get along ? Mav, you have cars and a great job hey live it up. People with the fit's hey you love em I love em great. Let's resist the need to feed the troll!

Old 06-02-2006, 11:21 PM
Would you go to a Christian or Catholic forum and say you decided that God is not for you, or that you did not believe in God, or would you even make that statement visible, unless you needed attention and/or counseling? Sounds to me that you need to focus on what's important in your life, and if you or anyone close to you feels that gloating on a forum brings you happiness, then you need to refocus on what's important, and to make sure you're living your life as happily as you should.

Also, why is a moderator so one-sided and focused on one forum member?

My 2.

Old 06-03-2006, 12:11 AM
Why is this topic still alive??

Old 06-03-2006, 12:25 AM
Someone that Posts too much
chrono72, why are you still posting?

Last edited by GoFit; 06-03-2006 at 12:27 AM.
Old 06-03-2006, 12:42 AM
Originally Posted by 07Fit00S2K
I take back what I posted above and think this thread should not be locked. I had a similar experience.

Today at work, I had thought about having sushi for lunch with a coworker friend. Instead decided to cancel the sushi lunch and go for some Pho. Pho is cheaper and fills your stomach. Pho is prepared fast and easy to eat. Sushi is more expensive but you can fit a lot of it in your stomach. It can be faster food if you eat at a sushi boat and grab as many plates as you can. Both can give you gas but I decided on pho because I love the stuff (I love sushi too.).
Nice!!! I like sushi but what is pho? Sounds like something i wanna try

Old 06-03-2006, 12:59 AM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Originally Posted by chyv1083
Nice!!! I like sushi but what is pho? Sounds like something i wanna try
Vietnamese soup. Yum! Oh, and so you don't sound like a goof (like I did when i first tried to pronounce it) it's pronounced "fuh".

Quick Reply: cancelled order for the Fit