General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

New to the forum.. Soon to the fit community!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 07:25 PM
New to the forum.. Soon to the fit community!!

Hello everyone!

I actually plan on getting a honda fit soon to be exact. I use to be on bimmerforums majority of the time. My sig is the pic of the car i used to drive everyday. Fit will be my daily driver.

I do know i want to get the 2010 Fit sport manual for sure but i am having a really hard time finding a manual around my area (maryland).

I guess they could just be selling like hot cakes. The hardest time i am having is picking the color i want. I will modify the car when it comes time to, thats for sure.

I looked at the pictures online of other forum member cars but that really didn't help at all to be honest. The whole JDM thing to be is new. If you guys can give a opinion, that would help when it comes to picking out the color.
Again, this is coming from a guy that has a dakar (yellow) e36 m3.

Also, can anyone tell me why manuals are so hard to find around here? or anywhere? I guess i am trying to find a new model .. thats y?

and again, hope to see everyone with my fit soon. Whenever i can get it

Old 03-08-2010, 09:11 PM
5 Year Member
Your Fit will become a major addiction! This is my 7th car or so and none of them have created a "fever" like this one has. Hell, it's 9:05pm currently and I just came in from the garage cleaning and ArmourAll-ing the engine compartment. Love this little car!

Ironically, I passed on the MT. I went in wanting one and they HAD one but being that I suffer from Gout from time to time (2x per year) and I wanted cruise control...I passed and went for the AT for the ease of driving.

Here's my baby after I spent the day cleaning her this weekend:

Old 03-10-2010, 11:29 PM
I just signed the papers today. Ended up getting the black auto fit sport! The dealership was sold out, so i have to wait couple of days before i get it.
i didn't get manual because no one else in the family drives a manual. So, if their was a emergency, they wouldn't' be able to drive it.

Old 03-11-2010, 12:00 AM
5 Year Member
Congrats on the new Fit and welcome to FF :]

Old 03-11-2010, 12:20 AM
5 Year Member
Congratulations! You will love it! I love mine. Plus from what I hear, if you know how to drive manual, you can get a kick out of the Sport mode using the paddle shifters. One day I'll learn enough to feel confident using them. But welcome to the forum!

Old 03-11-2010, 11:15 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by NoMoreM3
i didn't get manual because no one else in the family drives a manual. So, if their was a emergency, they wouldn't' be able to drive it.
i had the same problem... but then i thought about how often there was actually a case to where a family member did need to drive my car.

so i went back to manual. haha