General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

~~~ Official Fit Invoice Price ~~~

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 12:01 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by aziatiklover
oh wow where did u get yours at?? did u get it yet??
Sterling-McCall (Kingwood)
On order...I'll (fingers crossed) be recieving it first week of June.
Have you gotten your's yet?
Dude, I haven't seen ANY on the roads yet? But they're soldout everywhere!

Old 05-15-2006, 02:09 PM
Master FitFreaker
Originally Posted by GoFits
Sterling-McCall (Kingwood)
On order...I'll (fingers crossed) be recieving it first week of June.
Have you gotten your's yet?
yea I know I ordered mine at gillman honda and should be here in 2 more weeks

Old 05-15-2006, 03:35 PM
5 Year Member
yea I know I ordered mine at gillman honda and should be here in 2 more weeks
What is your build date? Mine is 5/23 and should get it in mid-June.

Old 05-15-2006, 04:00 PM
Originally Posted by GoFits
i've seen 2 both on bellaire... i've seen the white and the blue

Old 05-15-2006, 07:35 PM
Master FitFreaker
Originally Posted by 07Fit00S2K
What is your build date? Mine is 5/23 and should get it in mid-June.
iono they didn't give me any date

Old 05-15-2006, 07:36 PM
Master FitFreaker
Originally Posted by oOo LinDa
i've seen 2 both on bellaire... i've seen the white and the blue
hey linda they supposed to come next week rite?? did they give u any date or something like that?? thanks

Old 05-15-2006, 08:02 PM
5 Year Member
put a deposit on mine this afternoon. Sport Black AT. After a dozen emails and phonecalls I got $126 over MSRP via Costco. Build date tomorrow (5/16), should be here in 3 weeks. Saw a base silver Fit on a Transporter yesterday. There may have been more but the truck was in oncoming traffic.

Old 05-15-2006, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by cheffyjay
put a deposit on mine this afternoon. Sport Black AT. After a dozen emails and phonecalls I got $126 over MSRP via Costco. Build date tomorrow (5/16), should be here in 3 weeks. Saw a base silver Fit on a Transporter yesterday. There may have been more but the truck was in oncoming traffic.
The Costco price was actually over MSRP? Usually it's a certain amount over invoice.

Old 05-15-2006, 08:27 PM
hey linda they supposed to come next week rite?? did they give u any date or something like that?? thanks
i dunno, that guy said it should be very soon if everything is scheduled.. but he said he would call me though. They didn't give me a date or anything.

Old 05-15-2006, 08:41 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Abiding Dude
The Costco price was actually over MSRP? Usually it's a certain amount over invoice.
I never got a quote from the Costco dealers directly, had to follow up call. The price they quoted was $1k lower than any other of the 9 dealers I contacted AND they had one on the next shipment. Half of the dealers are asking $18K or more. I feel like I did OK. Probably could have worked for better but getting tired of this horrid game. This guy was nice and no B.S.

Old 05-15-2006, 10:21 PM
Master FitFreaker
i dunno, that guy said it should be very soon if everything is scheduled.. but he said he would call me though. They didn't give me a date or anything.
I just called the manager ealier and he said he has a black one if I want it and I was like nah man I just want the orange one or blue and still no date on the next shipment

Old 05-16-2006, 12:48 AM
5 Year Member
Wait, when was this? ...I could have scored a sweet Orange one the second day they came out..but I wanted to do a little research and get a better price...I kick myself.

I just called the manager ealier and he said he has a black one if I want it and I was like nah man I just want the orange one or blue and still no date on the next shipment

Old 05-16-2006, 09:23 AM
motherfer's!! i want a specific date! that guy told me he will call be a week before. do you think they're really doing to call?? i wanna go look around but i dunno if other dealerships are going to give me the same deal

Old 05-16-2006, 12:33 PM
5 Year Member
I know...I want to know EXACTLY when my Fit's gonna be in but they're all vague about it.
Maybe 2-3 weeks...I'd think modern shipping wouyld be a little more accurate than that. They're just holding back Fits to keep demand high...arrgghhh...oh Honda
motherfer's!! i want a specific date! that guy told me he will call be a week before. do you think they're really doing to call?? i wanna go look around but i dunno if other dealerships are going to give me the same deal

Old 05-19-2006, 12:26 PM
**** i'm in mississippi i think i paid too much though. 19k for everything.

Old 05-21-2006, 09:55 PM
Originally Posted by sillypuddy
what is "sport mud guards"?

i was told that the sport model can't install mud guards

-joe
Correct, AFAIK.

Only the Base model has Mud Guard option.

But that doesn't stop dealers from adding Invisible Mud Guards to the Fit Sport.

Old 05-21-2006, 09:57 PM
Paid $15,070 (minus Destination, Tax, Licence Fees) for Fit Sport at Carson Honda.

They tried to add a bunch of options like extended warranty, gap insurance, and a $940 bulls**t security system. Had them remove them all from the contract.

Old 05-21-2006, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by gijayne
**** i'm in mississippi i think i paid too much though. 19k for everything.
whoa, really? taxes and everything i'm paying $17,772.. but tax in TX is 8.25

Old 05-21-2006, 10:08 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
woah, thats about 4-5 hundred less than mine oOo linda ......damn me having two cars an new car credit bah!!! Have u gotten your car by the way oOo linda?

Old 05-21-2006, 10:55 PM
2005 Honda Jazz Pricing

Just some info about my Jazz & the cost difference between Thailand and the US markets.
Last November I got a new 2005 Jazz VTEC; Auto, w/the 7 speed mode CVT button on the steering wheel, ac, pw, door locks, alarm system, tinted windows, front and rear lite covers, chrome covers for the mirrors, exhaust, as well as the interior knobs & door handles, leather shift knob & steering wheel, double floormats, (carpet and vinyl), tonneau cover, rear compartment tray, black & grey leather interior, a years full coverage 0 deductible insurance, plates, and the 3 year warranty from Honda for 629,000 baht or about $15725US at the exchange rate when I bought it. That was total price out the door, paying cash.
As an aside; after living & driving in the US for 31 years it took a LOT of getting used to sitting in and driving on the 'passenger' side of the car and on the left side of the road here in Bangkok.
I still open the passenger (driver side in the US) door when I walk up to it, but usually just pretend to adjust something and sheepishly walk around to the right side. I almost stopped turning on the w/wipers when I mean to open the blinkers.
It is the ever elusive rare 'peach' color which is a frosty pink-ish. They don't offer it here any longer. When my significant other drove it, I thought it was a cute color for her, but now that I drive it, I'm not so sure...
take care,
tod in Krung Thep

Quick Reply: ~~~ Official Fit Invoice Price ~~~