General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Fit freaks..need some suggestions plz

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by Steeldog
One more thing, Man.

Fits are not fast cars. If you haven't driven one, I highly recommend that you have a test drive before you make up your mind.
Now, I am very happy with my '07 Fit Sport. It is great fun to drive, it handles like a razor, it looks good, it'll haul a world of cargo, and it has Honda reliability. But it ain't fast.

I'm just sayin.
I agree it's not a corvette joe, but a buddy of mine that hits the tracks about twice a month says the few honda fits he does see there consistently put pressure on the vetts, 350Zs, and Supras around every bend- of course falling behind on the long straights. So "fast" is considerably a faulty word in general, depending on your definition. Spoon's Honda Fit racecar pulls some of the highest lateral G-forces in the business (number 6 in the top 10 i believe). Now i know it has a lot of aftermarket work (prolly a good 20,000 dollars put into it, if not more), but it's just a testament to the fit's ingenious design.

Old 08-24-2009, 12:05 AM
5 Year Member
Yes, that's the truth. The Fit is a challenge (in the curves) to those cars because it handles so well. But it isn't a challenge on the straights because it lacks muscle.
I love my Fit, but it's not the Spoon Fit. Sometimes I dream that it is, though...

Old 08-24-2009, 03:15 AM
Originally Posted by Steeldog
Yes, that's the truth. The Fit is a challenge (in the curves) to those cars because it handles so well. But it isn't a challenge on the straights because it lacks muscle.
I love my Fit, but it's not the Spoon Fit. Sometimes I dream that it is, though...
lol me too

totally random but i kinda want to get one of these for my girl...

Name:  hellokitty.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  12.2 KB

except (since i live in CA), instead of the monsterman grips, im gonna get a bullet button so i can have all the evil features on there.

Name:  hellokitty2.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  50.6 KB

I forget who does the custom painting, but i could find their site again in the future.