General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

2009 Honda Jazz, India

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 07:24 AM
Someone that spends her life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
2009 Honda Jazz, India

I thought it would be fun to start looking at the Jazz and Fit in all it's variations in other countries. There are different colors, different engines, different interiors. And different ads...like on the India page,
One Life.
Why So Serious?
Jazz

and it suggests "Stuff your Jazz".

Some of the Honda Worldwide sites don't have all the info. But there are blogs. And maybe people who come by this site who can provide more info, personal experience, photos.

New threads can be made for each country.

They have a much darker, metallic-appearing red, Habanero Red. A much lighter interior, that appears to be very light gray. Those you can check out in the Styling section. But if you click on the oval "Stuff your Jazz" you get a very light beige/tan interior.

I definitely prefer the light beige and light gray. I've always had it in my mind that a tan interior in a white or that "British Racing Green" color was the epitome of taste. Good taste.

Official Honda India page:
Welcome to Honda Jazz - One life, Why so serious?

A blog entry/review of the 2009 Honda Jazz, with a few pictures of the Habanero Red with the light gray interior (looks almost white):
Gedi Junction: Honda Jazz India Review

What features can you pick out that are different? Anything you like better?

Old 08-06-2009, 07:28 AM
Someone that spends her life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Here's an excerpt from the blog and an image:

Walk around it, and the Jazz's form appears chic, dynamic and utilitarian all at the same time.

It is neither one of those aggressive flared wheel arch hatchback designs trying to flex its muscles, nor the sleek smooth and elegant lines of a sedan that look almost unbecoming on a small car.

The Jazz comes with a strong individuality in terms of design with its mini-MPV-esque approach which imparts a true sense of practicality even from the outside, but one that is far too youthful and vibrant to be labeled as a workhorse.