General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

CAUTION: all rhd owners or soon to be!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 04:31 AM
5 Year Member
CAUTION: all rhd owners or soon to be!!!

So I am just gonna throw this out there just in case if anyone does NOT know this. I recently had the opportunity to do a ride along with one of my friends that works for the Ontario Police Department, which is pretty much thee city to street race in. Anyways on this ride along I got to see all of the cars that he impounded himself and guess what they were, RHD HONDAS and they are all going to be crushed into little pieces. oooooo man I got to see some BEAUTIFUL hondas and nissans that were rhd, so sad to think that they are on there way to car heaven. SOOOOO ALL RHD OWNERS AND SOON TO BE OWNERS BEWARE, half of the cars that i saw were just cruising when they got pulled over. RHD = BIG FAT RED FLAG FOR THE COPS!!!

Old 07-01-2009, 04:47 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by chrisvaccaro
So I am just gonna throw this out there just in case if anyone does NOT know this. I recently had the opportunity to do a ride along with one of my friends that works for the Ontario Police Department, which is pretty much thee city to street race in. Anyways on this ride along I got to see all of the cars that he impounded himself and guess what they were, RHD HONDAS and they are all going to be crushed into little pieces. oooooo man I got to see some BEAUTIFUL hondas and nissans that were rhd, so sad to think that they are on there way to car heaven. SOOOOO ALL RHD OWNERS AND SOON TO BE OWNERS BEWARE, half of the cars that i saw were just cruising when they got pulled over. RHD = BIG FAT RED FLAG FOR THE COPS!!!
Damn that is harsh.
But that said, strip em, sell the parts to help CA avoid bankruptcy
just a thought......that the politicians cant manage to think of

Old 07-01-2009, 07:55 AM
I don't get it....

So if you're driving a RHD car, that's probable cause to pull you over and impound your car?

Old 07-01-2009, 10:19 AM
5 Year Member
most times RHD cars are not registered and do not have up to date tags = getting pulled over and impounded

Old 07-01-2009, 10:20 AM
Sounds like it's a problem with the registration then, not with the car.

Old 07-01-2009, 10:37 AM
Dunno for sure if I believe you

But then again this is what the pigs are famous for. Most of the cops I met are OK but then you got those that have nothing better to do than mess with innocent folk. they is prolly on the take sellin parts off b-fore they go in the crusher.

Old 07-01-2009, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by gitaFit
they is prolly on the take sellin parts off b-fore they go in the crusher.
Wow, that's a pretty powerful accusation. Do you have any proof to back this up?

then you got those that have nothing better to do than mess with innocent folk.
How is driving with expired tags innocent?

Old 07-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
my mailman needs to watchout!!

Old 07-01-2009, 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by kenchan
my mailman needs to watchout!!
Haha!!!

On a side note I had no idea there was an Ontario, California

Old 07-01-2009, 01:26 PM
5 Year Member
Cops are strange.... I had one try to write me a ticket for reckless driving for riding a motorcycle on two wheels..... He was just disturbed because there was side car attached.

Old 07-01-2009, 01:43 PM
But then again this is what the pigs are famous for. Most of the cops I met are OK but then you got those that have nothing better to do than mess with innocent folk. they is prolly on the take sellin parts off b-fore they go in the crusher.
FYI, in Las Vegas I would say that 6 out of 10 Civics or Ingegras that I pull over have either a stolen engine or stolen transmission in them and at least one of the VIN's has been removed or damaged on the car. Next time you go to a car meet and everyone has their hood open try to look for the engine boss w/ the serial numbers on them. Most of the time they will be filed off, ground off or painted over. Obviously I'm not talking about mom and pop, I'm talking about the late teen early 20's "street racer". If you want to belive it or not the street racing scene is why Civic's and Integra's are stolen so often. I could attack your ingorant comment on so many levels it would be sick. Then again the only people who complain about police officers are the ones who need to be delt with the most.

Always remember the motto, The nail that sticks out will get hit with the hammer.

Old 07-01-2009, 02:13 PM
5 Year Member
Yep, deviating from the social norm will make you a target.... The story of my life. "Follow the leaders, pay the parking meters".

Old 07-01-2009, 02:15 PM
5 Year Member
I forgot to mention. "When all you have is a hammer everything looks like a nail"

Old 07-01-2009, 02:48 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by CHERK
Always remember the motto, The nail that sticks out will get hit with the hammer.
Well put

Old 07-01-2009, 02:55 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by TurboManGT
Haha!!!

On a side note I had no idea there was an Ontario, California
yah, it's a bit farther out than pomona and there's a korean sushi place there... one of the worst sushi's ive had. lol

Old 07-01-2009, 03:19 PM
5 Year Member
If you are going to drive RHD in Cali you might as well be smoking a blunt cuz its pretty much saying "hey pull me over". Dont get me wrong rhd to me is super sexy when its done right, especially on the fit. Its just not worth it.

fyi the cars are not parted out at all, strictly shredded or used as under cover cars during street races!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-01-2009, 03:57 PM
5 Year Member
The regional drug task force in my neck of the woods drive some of the nicest cars and trucks in the county.

Old 07-01-2009, 09:11 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by chrisvaccaro

used as under cover cars during street races!!!!!!!!!!
you owe me a ten second car!

Old 07-01-2009, 09:46 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
They only crush cars that get impounded from the races.

Old 07-01-2009, 10:27 PM
Ok, ok, I concede! I was just trying to make a joke while making a point. What I was trying to say was that untill you work in law enforcement or with an auto insurance company and you see the end result of wreckless driving from people street racing on public roads or people who intentionally strip their cars, sell the parts then burn the frame only to attempt to report the car stolen, don't be too quick to judge that all cops want to do is give people a hard time. I have never in my career put on my uniform and said to myself, "I'm going to go be a dick to someone today".

Quick Reply: CAUTION: all rhd owners or soon to be!!!