General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Cute Commercial

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 04:44 PM
Cute Commercial

http://www.eversonice.com.au/

Just a little TOO cute...

Old 04-03-2006, 05:53 PM
Avid FitFreak Poster
That is so cute....

Old 04-03-2006, 06:09 PM
Talking The love!

You can't stop the love!!!

Old 04-03-2006, 07:31 PM
Adorable! When are we gonna see some Fit ads here in the US?

Old 04-03-2006, 07:36 PM
makes me glad i decided to go with a civic

Old 04-04-2006, 01:00 PM
Avid FitFreak Poster
My GF was going crazy about it... LOL...

Old 04-04-2006, 01:37 PM
hahah teh awe50m3

Old 04-04-2006, 03:40 PM
Cool

Originally Posted by magni
makes me glad i decided to go with a civic
so why are you posting on fit freak if you already have a car? are you here to contribute or just trolling?

Old 04-04-2006, 03:43 PM
I was looking at purchasing a fit, but given my change in situation, I decided against it. I am a Honda enthusiast and very interested in the Fit coming to the NA market. I browse these forums often, if I can contribute I do.

Old 04-04-2006, 03:48 PM
Originally Posted by magni
I was looking at purchasing a fit, but given my change in situation, I decided against it. I am a Honda enthusiast and very interested in the Fit coming to the NA market. I browse these forums often, if I can contribute I do.
I wouldn't call your statement above "contributing"

Old 04-04-2006, 10:18 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Tony@NewTypeGarage.com
I wouldn't call your statement above "contributing"
I disagree, any comment, even a slightly sarcastic detraction is a contribution. Is his comment any less of a contribution than some of the others bemoaning price or mileage or whatever else they choose to bitch about?

Old 04-12-2006, 06:26 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by BKKJack
I disagree, any comment, even a slightly sarcastic detraction is a contribution. Is his comment any less of a contribution than some of the others bemoaning price or mileage or whatever else they choose to bitch about?
I disagree with your disagreement. I could provide a very large list of cars I would rather own than a Fit but that really isn't of any value to anyone here. Also, the remark wasn't even about any aspect of the car directly, but rather some kind of underhanded stab at the vibe surrounding the car or the people who like it.

Old 04-13-2006, 06:25 AM
That has got to be the most adorable car advert i have eeeeeever seen

Old 04-14-2006, 08:28 PM
are you kidding me? there making it seem like the car is for lil kids or something

Old 04-14-2006, 08:39 PM
5 Year Member
It reminds me of the Chevron with Techron gas commercials from the mid-90's

Old 04-14-2006, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by DewaltDakota
It reminds me of the Chevron with Techron gas commercials from the mid-90's
I knew that commercial reminded me of something...you can tell that "cute" doesn't cut it with me!!!

Old 04-16-2006, 10:17 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by watermelonman
I disagree with your disagreement. I could provide a very large list of cars I would rather own than a Fit but that really isn't of any value to anyone here. Also, the remark wasn't even about any aspect of the car directly, but rather some kind of underhanded stab at the vibe surrounding the car or the people who like it.
So he doesn't like the commercial, big effing deal. Are you so sensitive that someone making a crack about a commercial has to reprimanded? What ever happened to "sticks and stones...?" Or, are you one of those ultra PC types that through your "speak no evil" policies are allowing the U.S. to slowly but inevitably sink to the status of a third-world country? "Johnny can't read, but we don't want to injure his self-esteem."

Old 04-17-2006, 10:57 AM
So he doesn't like the commercial, big effing deal. Are you so sensitive that someone making a crack about a commercial has to reprimanded? What ever happened to "sticks and stones...?" Or, are you one of those ultra PC types that through your "speak no evil" policies are allowing the U.S. to slowly but inevitably sink to the status of a third-world country? "Johnny can't read, but we don't want to injure his self-esteem."
why don't we just drop the whole thing. i'm sorry i ever brought it up because now it's gotten so far out of hand that no one is even talking about the original posting: i.e. the "cute commercial". it was cute. it sucked. who cares? let's get back to talking about what matters (the freakin' car is coming out in like three days!)

Old 04-17-2006, 11:34 AM
I'll second that....

Old 04-17-2006, 09:18 PM
5 Year Member
No, I just saw a massive hole in your argument and decided to drive a figurative truck through it.

Trying to read emotions through these messages is foolish at best. I really don't see the link to dragging down the country either.

Quick Reply: Cute Commercial