General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

First Fit owners/ College assignment

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 01:29 PM
First Fit owners/ College assignment

I was told by my Honda dealer, Napelton's Honda in Rockford, IL, that I was the first person to buy a Fit in Rockford. I was just wondering about your stories of when you bought your Fit.

On an adjacent topic, I'm in a class at Rockford College where my assignment is to become part of a forum and write a rhetorical analysis based off of me posting a new thread and responding to current threads. What makes you like this forum?

PS- I mean no disrespect to anyone in this forum by asking my college question, but I could have chosen any forum out there and I want you all to know that I stuck with my love for my car. Not to mention that I have the added bonus of sharing/learning a lot about such a great car.

Old 02-18-2009, 03:34 PM
"Youngest FitFreak"(without a Fit)
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by MMTWR
What makes you like this forum?

PS- I mean no disrespect to anyone in this forum by asking my college question, but I could have chosen any forum out there and I want you all to know that I stuck with my love for my car. Not to mention that I have the added bonus of sharing/learning a lot about such a great car.
First things first, no problem about the question!
As why I like this forum, it is definitely the people. I LOVE EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM!!!! Everyone is so helpful and nice, they really make this site enjoyable. And, as for the actual website layout, it is very easy to navigate and find what you need.

Old 02-18-2009, 03:38 PM
Thank you so much for your reply. I agree that this is a very nice site and easy to navigate.

Old 02-18-2009, 04:01 PM
May i ask what class this is for?

I like this forum because it uses a style that is easy to navigate, color schemes that are easy and aesthetically pleasing to my eyes, and of course the people here. So much information can be found on this forum and responses to new questions are always quick and helpful. Through this forum I have been able to actually meet some of these members in real life and they're honestly as nice as they are on here - which isn't true of other forums I've been a part of in the past.

Good luck on your assignment.

Old 02-18-2009, 04:33 PM
This is for my Rhetoric of Social Media class. I am glad to hear so many good things about this site.

Old 02-18-2009, 04:45 PM
Banned
i'm on a TON of other sites and this and Club Integra are the only ones i really go on, and that's because the people here are the BEST! i love it here...and i don't even own a Fit!!!!

Old 02-18-2009, 04:48 PM
5 Year Member
there's good and bad people on FF but I'm here for the tons of DIYs on the site for mods. there are some really creative ones here and the bottom line is there's tons of stuff to look through to consider doing to your Fit. that's why it's fun for me. you can read through threads that are years old and find some great stuff...

Old 02-18-2009, 05:35 PM
5 Year Member
first off thanks for choosing to do your paper on our forum! i love it cause its very helpful. the people are great. and its great for meeting fellow fit obsessed people!

Old 02-18-2009, 06:03 PM
you just made the best decision on choosing this forum.. a lot of guys are a really help here in Fit problems and Mods.. and yeah a lot DIY that will save you a lot of money.. lol

Old 02-18-2009, 07:01 PM
5 Year Member
Lot's of info, friendly posters, and I really like the pace. Some forums (ex vwvortex) are flooded with ppl and during rush time (right after work/school) there is no way to read everything.

Also, someone can post pics of their cars that was completely stock and the responses will be about pic quality, angle, color, and cleanliness. rather than flames about it not been dumped, lack of aftermarket rims, ect

I am not hesitance to post anything. its pretty cool.

Old 02-18-2009, 07:37 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
I found this forum the month I found th Fit on the Honda site when I decided it was time to purchase a new car and after years of driving Chevy or Ford, I wanted to try an import. I joined in February 2007 and by the time I took delivery of my car thanks to the great guys and gals on this site I knew more about the car than the salesman did. I knew to tell them not to drill holes in my bumper and not to put the dealership logo on the back hatch. The people here are the best, I've made so many friends and everyone is willing to help each other out when we need advise or a different perspective.

Cat :x

Old 02-18-2009, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by MMTWR
This is for my Rhetoric of Social Media class. I am glad to hear so many good things about this site.
Cool. Good luck with your assignment.