General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

How many Fit Freaks are cat person?

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 05:25 PM
5 Year Member
How many Fit Freaks are cat person?

I noticed that there are many of us on the forum who has cats in their handler, signature or avatar. I wonder if our love of cats has anything to do w/ our love of Fits - after all, the Fit has that slanted cat-eye look, and it's super cute and cuddly.

Meow!

Old 10-16-2008, 05:32 PM
5 Year Member
i currently have 4 cats. at the MOST i had 6 at one time, plus a medium sized dog, 3 rats, 2 birds. i have 4 cats now, 2 rats, and one medium sized dog ;]

animals are awesome, haha.
my ex has my fish tho *insert angry face*

Old 10-16-2008, 05:33 PM
Take Two of Me & Don't Call in the Morning
5 Year Member
I have 2 kittens:

Rambo - 11 months - Alllllll white. I thought that since he's a DSH white kitten, he needed a manly name. Instead, it just ended up emasculating the name "Rambo".

Anakin - 5 months - Allllll black with a white patch on his chest. He's all black...and I didn't feel like calling out for "Darth Vader" every time he is bad, so Anakin sounded good.

I'll post up pics later

Old 10-16-2008, 05:34 PM
Interesting observation. I have three dogs and a cat, and the kitty was who I had first. I wouldn't say I'm exclusively a cat person, but I do love mine a lot. And I love my Fit too. Coincidence? Perhaps...

The car is cat like in its looks. Honda headlights have always seemed to remind me of a feline. And the cars are rather sleek looking.

Old 10-16-2008, 05:35 PM
HID Addict
i have a dog, i dont like cats, but i dont hate them either

Old 10-16-2008, 05:59 PM
5 Year Member
I have a dog. My wife has a cat. I am not a cat person. (Neither is the dog)

We all get along though.

Old 10-16-2008, 06:11 PM
Retired Moderator
Pussy errr umm..... I mean Cat person here...

Old 10-16-2008, 06:41 PM
more of a dog person :P

Old 10-16-2008, 06:44 PM
Oh HELLO!!!! Major cat lover here! My avatar shows my 2 boys as kittens. They're male purebred Bengals, from the same litter. They just turned 4 years old on October 2nd. Got them as a totally unexpected Christmas gift from my sister in 2004.

Zoomer: spotted Bengal

Tigger: marbled Bengal

Freaken maniacs most of the time (breed is known for being highly intelligent, high energy) but I do adore them! Possibly as much as my GR8 Pumpkin....well, I'd call it a tie really....

Last edited by FitCanada_Girl; 10-16-2008 at 06:47 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:55 PM
Damn if I didn't steal your ultimate screen name, sorry about that! Five cats here, I loathe, I mean love them all. Larry, Samantha, Samhain (adopted on Halloween), Bobbi (a manx stray go figure) and Maya. Its just like Jon and Kate plus8 only with quadripeds

Old 10-16-2008, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by grtpumpkin
Damn if I didn't steal your ultimate screen name, sorry about that! Five cats here, I loathe, I mean love them all. Larry, Samantha, Samhain (adopted on Halloween), Bobbi (a manx stray go figure) and Maya. Its just like Jon and Kate plus8 only with quadripeds
No stealing....mine is "GR8 PUMPKIN" so you're ok there!

Old 10-16-2008, 07:16 PM
5 Year Member
Forgot to introduce myself - one cat pampered and spoiled rotton. His name is "safety", and he's giving me very good luck on the road - I haven't had an auto accident since I met him 4 yrs ago. I literally seduced him from my neighbor's house and now he's MINE! After 2 episodes of blood clots due to an incurable heart disease that parralysed his lower limbs and nearly took his life he now still lives, and roams around the neighborhood. That's why I use the screen name "surviver" dedicated to this miracle cat w/ 9 lives. He's a very special cat in that he likes to visit all the neighbors and is not afraid of dogs. He's super friendly and sweet, and loves car rides too. I can't wait to take him out in my new Fit. The only bad thing is that the Fit's black fabric is not pet-hair friendly.

Old 10-16-2008, 07:31 PM
5 Year Member
I just noticed that the sponsored ad on this thread has already turned into cat food ads. LOL! Well, after all, the words "cat" and "car" are very close. There's nothing wrong selling cat food or cat litter box on car forums. :-)

Old 10-16-2008, 07:42 PM
Name:  09-02-08_0802.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  41.9 KB

thats Pouncer. he is awesome. ive owned 7 cats in my time. this one is by far the loudest. just always talkin. meow this meow that meow fit. and YES he is sticking his tounge out at YOU

Old 10-16-2008, 07:55 PM

These are mine, top is boston and bottom is nova.

Old 10-16-2008, 09:03 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
I guess my log in name Cat says it all. I am a real cat lover having had two cats Gizmo my calico female (we lost her at age 10 from kidney disease and Thomas my
my sweet shadow who I had to have put to sleep on 09/13/08 because of old age. Thomas was 19 years old and I found him when he was only 5 to 6 weeks old on the interstate. He was ran over by three cars and never touched. I miss him so much and plan to adopt a kitten when some time passes. Thomas was so special and we had such a close bond that I find myself sad when he is not beside me doing his cat thing but he was in alot of pain and there was nothing the vets could offer so it was the only thing that I could do out of all the love we shared was to let him go.

Here is my Thomas taking a cat nap:

Give those cats lots of love, hugs and take time to play!

Cat :x

Old 10-16-2008, 09:52 PM
I have three cats. My favorite is the big fat orange one. His name is Loki, and he weighs 27 pounds. He is a Maine Coon/Flame Point mix and has more energy and personality than any small cat I've ever had. The other two are girls named Tweak (medium hair) and Isabelle (short hair). They are pretty skittish most of the time, but when its play time they wear out Loki every time.

Name:  DSC01049.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  150.0 KB

Old 10-16-2008, 10:54 PM
5 Year Member
My three year old cat Noah. Domestic Shorthair Brown Tabby.

Old 10-17-2008, 09:10 AM
I like cats, I grew up in a rural area and always had a lot of cats around our house. Since high school graduation I've become allergic so now I'm limited to watching videos of cats on youtube

Old 10-17-2008, 09:35 AM
5 Year Member
Two dogs, never had a cat. But I do like cats with personality, mostly dog-like personalities.

Actually trying to convince my stubborn half to adopt an FIV positive kitty who grew on me. Said kitty is currently living in my sister's [enormous two story] garage since he can't mingle with her other cats.

Quick Reply: How many Fit Freaks are cat person?