General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

How many Fits did YOU see today??

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 05:19 PM
5 Year Member
i saw 2 today a storm silver and a blackberry

Old 10-30-2008, 05:34 PM
I saw about 4 today, Blackberry, Vivid Blue Pearl, and 2 stormy silvers... You know what though. Queens, New York sucks because I've only seen old people (senior Citizens) drive the fit, it's awful and depressing...The only time I saw a young person drive the fit was an attractive girl and she gave me a thumbs up, now thats what I'm talking about.

Old 10-30-2008, 05:40 PM
I have only seen 2 in the past 5 mos. VB and SSM
Well then one(VB) on the lot, when I bought my BBP.

Old 10-30-2008, 06:49 PM
5 Year Member
Only two today, 1 TWB and 1 BOM. Both were sports.

Old 10-31-2008, 12:10 PM
Originally Posted by MisterBiz
I saw about 4 today, Blackberry, Vivid Blue Pearl, and 2 stormy silvers... You know what though. Queens, New York sucks because I've only seen old people (senior Citizens) drive the fit, it's awful and depressing...The only time I saw a young person drive the fit was an attractive girl and she gave me a thumbs up, now thats what I'm talking about.
wow, the girl gave you a thumbs up? That's rare lol.

I saw 4 Fits in the Honda lot today. I see about 4 or 5 there everyday. Ironic how difficult it was for me to get mine a month or so ago, and now this dealer is getting them in stock like no tomorrow!

Old 10-31-2008, 12:25 PM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
If all I saw were oldsters driving Fits, it'd make me want to drive mine like a crazy person, like I stole it, just to prove I'm not an old fart!! I'd be thinking "Boost it!" and modding like mad.

Old 10-31-2008, 12:29 PM
5 Year Member

Some day you'll be old. You'll see

I guess when I'm 65 I should get a Buick.

Old 10-31-2008, 01:39 PM
5 Year Member
Is it just me or have you guys been seeing alot more GE's lately then the GD's?

Old 10-31-2008, 01:39 PM
Okay, just got back from lunch and actually saw about 8 Fits in the Dealership lot. Then, I saw a TWB 09 Fit drive up beside me at the light. wtf? haha

Old 11-01-2008, 11:31 AM
HID Addict
i was on my way home from home depot n saw a red base fit goin onto I-80 west from lowes wish i could folowed him buh i was on the interescting road and about 2 mornings ago, on my way to skool, i saw a black sport fit goin into a cul de sac, im goin to pass by there, see if i catch him again ^.^

Old 11-01-2008, 03:52 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fitftw
Maybe I'm just missing them but I've only seen 1 GE (besides mine) since they came out

I drive like 80 miles a day you would think I would have seen more.

Old 11-02-2008, 09:36 AM
5 Year Member
I sure haven't seen a ton of them even down here in the Big City. I don't know if it's the economy or what, but I'm not seeing a ton of temporary plates on any type of vehicle right now.

I know some days, I am just busy and don't want to scan the whole road for other Fits. Sometimes the traffic is kinda light and I can watch for them; other days if I don't keep my eyes on my side of the road and just behind, I might get into an accident.

I do wonder if the new Fit is proving as popular as Honda thought it would - there are other competitors in its class that are coming up fast alongside...

Old 11-02-2008, 09:38 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fitftw
Must be your area. I haven't seen that many new Fits down here. Maybe they are all hanging out in the urban areas and the old farts driving the GDs are out here in the suburbs with me....

They sure aren't taking over the road like I feared they would...

still don't care for the look, in general....

Old 11-02-2008, 09:45 AM
i havent seen a GE anywhere in the city/long island or westchester...

i see tons of gd's tho!

Old 11-02-2008, 06:49 PM
I typically see 1 -3 Fits every day but have only seen one '09 Fit in the Seattle area (besides mine - which I see every day ) I think people aren't buying cars in general right now because of the economy. I've seen very few new cars with temporary plates around and I drive ~60-75 miles/day all over the Seattle area.

Old 11-06-2008, 07:25 PM
5 Year Member
I've finally seen the new GE8. It actually doesn't look to shabby in person. I spotted 3 GE8 bases; 1 SSM, 1 MR, and 1 SB (Sensation Blue?). Also spotted a GD3 MR sport for sale in a used car lot. Poor little Fit.

Old 11-07-2008, 05:08 PM
5 Year Member
I finally saw a TW Fit the other day! First sighting for me. Of course, it was a GE rather than a GD, so I still haven't seen any GD3's in TW. I also saw a BOM GE the same day on my 360 mile daily grind. I'm certain that I'm seeing some of the same Fits every day, but I still haven't been able to pin down locations.

Jury is still out on the GE for me. To me, the thing looks like a scaled down Mazda5, which is what we're planning on getting for the wife.

Old 11-07-2008, 05:18 PM
I see 1st generation blue and silver ones all the time here in Sudbury. There's also an orange and white one that I don't see so often. As for 2nd generations, I'M ALL ALONE! Dang, getting lonely out here....

Old 11-07-2008, 07:33 PM
5 Year Member
I spotted a pair of both generations. One TW GE8 sport this morning as I headed out to school; tried to catch them but they made the light before I did. Then during my off period there was a MR GD3 sport parked outside of an AT&T store. After that a MR GE8 passed in front of the high school and a martial arts instructor pulled up to the school in her BOM GD3.

So 4 in total. 2 GD3s & 2 GE8s.

Old 11-11-2008, 10:25 AM
5 Year Member
I saw a VBP Sport on Sunday, and a new CBP Sport. Both were parked. I think the GE8 looks good in black but i don't like the GD3s in black, very odd.

Yesterday I saw the back of a MR GD3 cruising through a parking lot but by the time I got out of the blood donation center, I couldn't find it.

I am NOT seeing a bunch of GE8s around here, I think the economy really has people holding off from buying a new car right now.

Quick Reply: How many Fits did YOU see today??