General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Tell me if I'm crazy to buy this Fit!

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 03:01 PM
Hi Juliane,

I just discovered this your post, and don't worry, the 2008 BBP Auto you want is fine! I live in St. Louis and test drove it last Monday. I even put and offer on it on Tues. morning and the guy told me there was someone from TX who wanted to buy, lol, I didn't believe him! I thought he was trying to justify the higher price. It seems to be in good shape, and I was worried about the condition too because the previous owner lived in Pacific, MO which had flooding earlier this summer, but I saw no signs of damage whatsoever and I really enjoyed driving it around. The only reason I decided not to buy was that all the info on the 2009 Fit came out last week and I decided I wanted that instead. So I put a refundable deposit on a BBP 2009 Fit instead. Should be here in about 4 weeks! I saw that there is another 2008 BBP Fit (but this one is manual) here in St. Louis too. Maybe you can negotiate the price more with them now that there are other 2008 Fits available and the 2009 will be here in St. Louis next week (I could have had a Black 2009 Fit by Sept 1st but decided to wait for the BBP) Good luck with everything!

Eve

Old 08-23-2008, 03:40 PM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Oh hey Eve! Thanks for letting me know that at least a fellow FitFreaker has seen and driven my car! I think it was just supposed to be my car, because I backed out of the deal once and then changed my mind, and it was still for sale. I missed out on a VBP Sport AT here in Houston with 6K miles on it, at $16,200, because I didn't get to the guy's house early enough. And every other Sport AT I called on, all over the South, was already gone by the time I called. So I am paying a little more for this one, plus I have to ship it, but I'm OK with it in the end. We have the buyer order ready to fax back and the car will be here on Wednesday, shipped along with 5 cars to be delivered to Texas City.

I hope you enjoy your '09 BBP, 'cause I know I'm going to enjoy my '08!! Thanks again!

Old 08-26-2008, 07:37 AM
You Need A Fit

If you are serious....I will sell you my 2008 Blue fit, with 3000 miles, and the Zeta Armrest, and generic rubber cargo mat, and the tint. (20% front and 5% limo in the back and rear) I will drive the car to texas for you..16,800. I can fly for free since I work for the airlines. contact me and I will email you the pics.

and I forgot..since Im a private owner you wont pay sales tax! Now thats a deal!

mixmasterdjhype@gmail.com

Old 08-26-2008, 09:09 AM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by djstl_atl
If you are serious....I will sell you my 2008 Blue fit, with 3000 miles, and the Zeta Armrest, and generic rubber cargo mat, and the tint. (20% front and 5% limo in the back and rear) I will drive the car to texas for you..16,800. I can fly for free since I work for the airlines. contact me and I will email you the pics.

and I forgot..since Im a private owner you wont pay sales tax! Now thats a deal!

mixmasterdjhype@gmail.com
Yeah, that is a deal! Unfortunately, I can't take advantage of it since I did purchase a BBP Sport AT from a dealer in St. Louis and it's on its way to me right now. Is yours a Sport or a Base? Why do you want to sell your Fit? Getting an '09?