General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

My letter to Weapon R

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 06:12 PM
I watched the video and props to you guys for coming out to say hey it fits. But..... I agree with chris there should have been something with it on while the car was running and give it a couple revs etc.... just to prove that there is no clearance issues while running due to vibrations or w/e......

But once again props to you for doing that and hope to see things get completely solved here.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:39 PM
i dont think i would even put a weapon r header on my lawnmower.. Its junk, and i cannot believe it was 500 bucks... Thats like a 50 dollar big mac! I think there are better products by far at that price.. I mean weapon r,, its = to pace setter or something.. ToDa or something similar

Old 08-29-2008, 11:00 PM
5 Year Member
Have you even bought one? Or any of their products for that matter? What other 2 piece headers are out there that are far better products? Please enlighten us.

Old 08-30-2008, 12:23 AM
Ihh IS Jaaaarome!
5 Year Member
im like Mr08FiT mine brain hurst too...

this was loonngg... anyway am with sam and ray

Last edited by BoriJDMGD3; 08-30-2008 at 01:02 PM.
Old 08-30-2008, 12:38 AM
5 Year Member
Mindless Jargin...

For sure borijdmgd3 it seams as though the two that should be the most involved aren't, and the sh*t talking has taken over. Speaking of sh*t talking madhatch are you trying to say that Toda is a "garbage" company that makes "garbage" products? If thats the case, maybe you should sit this one out slugger.

Old 08-30-2008, 11:12 AM
5 Year Member
hahaha anyone who says toda is a junk company should really keep their mouth shut.

Old 08-30-2008, 01:23 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by Arisenfury
I'm satisfied with Weapon*R and so are many other people with their street headers.
Well, duh. The street header just replaces the shorty half. The OEM downpipe and spring bolts still retain.
How could there be a problem in that?

I currently have a DC shorty. No issues at all. But thats because the OEM downpipe is in place.
Why dont you buy the WR race header and tell us how it is?

Originally Posted by Cee_dub2003
Here is our video of the install for the race header.

YouTube - Weapon*R Race Header Install Honda Fit
What does that prove? That when installed it fits?
That wasnt MY problem. Install was fine, besides those stupid "clamps"

Those areas you showed with clearance is nothing when the engine moves under normal driving.
The Fits OEM motor mounts are very weak, the engine moves A LOT.

Even leaving my car in 1st gear without the parking brake on the header was against the rack.

Old 08-30-2008, 05:33 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by I Am Ray.
Well, duh. The street header just replaces the shorty half. The OEM downpipe and spring bolts still retain.
How could there be a problem in that?

I currently have a DC shorty. No issues at all. But thats because the OEM downpipe is in place.
Why dont you buy the WR race header and tell us how it is?
I'm not saying the street header is as complicated and as prone to mess up as something more complicated as a race header, I was mostly sticking up for Sugarphreak since the other guy said he's the only one who is happy with Weapon*R.

I don't want to run no-cat as I hate that tinny kind of sound, otherwise I would go for a race-header. If they were willing to send one out to me I'd put it in and give my results but I wouldn't buy one simply because I wouldn't plan on keeping it and using it. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying there isn't a problem with it, my main issue was with how it was trying to be dealt with.

Old 08-30-2008, 05:47 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Im sure they wouldnt send one out anyways as they didnt even want to "ruin" the one that installed in the vid.
What kind of crock is that? *LAUGHS!*

Doubt the race headers will be selling anymore. As if they did anyway. Theres like a hand full of people on this site with them.And now you have to drop the sub frame to install it? Naaa...

Doesnt seem that hard to do on a lift. But no one really has access to a lift.

Old 08-30-2008, 05:50 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
And I dont really think what Sam did was wrong. I mean, it did work. He got a revised header and didnt like it.
Sometime you have to push people to get a solution.

Old 10-21-2008, 03:26 PM
was browsing in here! though ive been a member here for sometime, i decided that i have to do a post here now! fyi, im from Singapore! one thing i can say is that Weapon R stuff are good! me personally am running on their Intake, Intake Manifold and soon on their Race Headers as well!

i hope the headers dont pose a problem during, before and after installation and also wish that Weapon R has done some adjustments to whatever problems they faced in this situation!

Cos its gonna be a real b!+ch if i have to repeat the process of sending the item up and down!

and btw bros, it may be abt $500++ in ur currrency, but in Singapore, i paid like S$1000 for the race headers and 1 Grand is abt 3/5 of our pay check for many of us here!

my ride is the 1.3 Manual Jazz idsi! Though Honda says its 1.4 lol!

Sorry if an old thread was revived!