General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

The Fit Draws Blood! (My detailed detailing accidents) - pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 01:19 AM
5 Year Member
man that sounds so great. i'm looking forward to my 1000 mile marker so that i can change the oil. how ironic. i look forward to doing oil changes. gosh i need to get a life.

yeah on the RSX i can reach it from the front how bad was the EP3? and i heard the EP3 engine is now the base RSX engine. that thing has no vetc!

yeah the FA5 is ridiculous you can't even see it form teh top. worst design ever.

have you heard of the fumoto oil valve? its a great little tool that you put in place of the drain plug at teh buttom so you don't ahve to use a wrench every time. 40 bucks shipped i think. great deal i'm gonna get two of them.

Old 07-26-2008, 01:31 AM
5 Year Member
yeah the EP3 has the same K20A3 engine as the base RSX. it has "vtec", just not the better (aka "real") vtec like the RSX Type-S and S2000.
I could see the oil filter from the top on the EP3, but i couldn't get a good grip on it from there.
i've heard about those fumoto valves. they seem like a good product. but i plan on getting the spoon sports magnetic drain bolts.

Old 07-26-2008, 02:35 AM
5 Year Member
so funny we got so off topic, but yeah how was it to drive? i mean without "real vtec" it's really missing like the major chunk of what its supposed to be right?

anyone heard anything about the fumoto valves?

and to restress the point of this thread: please be careful when you guys are washing cars, and don't be stupid liek me?

back to the topic: does anyone have any funny/ not so funny fit stories?

Old 07-26-2008, 05:59 AM
5 Year Member
i tried parking it close to a wall and i ended up lightly scraping my mirror... Didn't wanna try and move it out and scrape more so i closed it and luckily the marks werent too noticable, can pass as rock chip.

My Fit tried to eat me today when i was trying to look under my newly lowered car and i noticed that my arm barely fit under... I stuck my leg under there and the rubber lip thing near the front grabbed onto me and i couldnt get my leg out!!! It hurt

Old 07-26-2008, 11:14 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by accordguyintake
i tried parking it close to a wall and i ended up lightly scraping my mirror... Didn't wanna try and move it out and scrape more so i closed it and luckily the marks werent too noticable, can pass as rock chip.

My Fit tried to eat me today when i was trying to look under my newly lowered car and i noticed that my arm barely fit under... I stuck my leg under there and the rubber lip thing near the front grabbed onto me and i couldnt get my leg out!!! It hurt
yeah i did this to my SI too, i parked it in really close to one side, because we had to load stuff into my mom's car ( MDX) and the next morning i wasn't paying attention and SMACK. my passenger side hits the garage door post and shatters. man that was prob one of the stupidest things ever.

hahaah, you got your leg stuck underneath? you should have gotten video of that. what did you lower your car on? did you just get temp springs or the full kit.

Old 07-26-2008, 03:24 PM
5 Year Member
i got some used T1R springs off a member, the rear is a little higher than the front but it's not bad at all. DAmnnn why did you tell me noww??? i WOULD re-record but i'd rather have my real reaction rather than a make up one.. damnnn..

Old 07-26-2008, 07:03 PM
5 Year Member
hey jason i think you replied in the wrong thread... hahah we've been off topic but not that off topic..

any words of caution to other fit members about potential dangers?

Old 07-28-2008, 05:44 AM
Now that it has tasted blood it will lust for sweet human lifeforce.

Cleansing it in fire is the only way to prevent it's lust.

Old 07-28-2008, 12:28 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by CorrodesTheFilm
Now that it has tasted blood it will lust for sweet human lifeforce.

Cleansing it in fire is the only way to prevent it's lust.
hahha corrodes..you should be a writer, that's some great language you got there.

hahah i'm interested in the stories that you have to tell..