General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Hijackers FTMFL!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 11:55 PM
Hijackers FTMFL!

how about this for a story, lets start a few months ago these crackheads moved in up the road right, no big deal lived around this hell hole my whole life seen plenty of them. well a few weeks later my dad seen this dude that lives there running up the road with a gun, so we call the cops thay do nothing..... thay say this guys allways in trouble but thay dont do anything to him like its a joke. well off and on there are cops there for a few months like atleast once a week for him like beating up on his girl and stuff and what not (hate HATE dudes that hit girls). well a few weeks ago somone broke into my dads jeep and riped a bunch of shit up trying to find money but thay dident get anything cuz he dosent keep anything in there and there was marks on my windows like thay wiped off the dew to look in but must have seen the light and changed there mind. well last night my dad takes my car to work and when hes pulling out the road this guy that lives there flags my dad down so my dad rolls down the window and ask him what he needs and he just keeps coming and never says anything, normaly you would ask and not just keep walking ... dude gets about a foot from the window and starts to draw back to punch my dad so my dad pulls away and the dude starts runing after my car LOL so my dad called the cops again on him and thay still did nothing... dont you just LOVE LAW INFORCEMENT but if my car would have got jacked i would have went ape shit. so im going tomorow to get a gun permit

Old 06-18-2008, 12:10 AM
5 Year Member
Dude one advise/////get a GUN!!! Offcourse Im not saying go on a rampage, but sometimes its good protection

Old 06-18-2008, 12:12 AM
sounds like the one thing you need more than a gun permit & decent cops IS A DECENT neighborhood!!

That's some d!cked up stuff right there!!

Old 06-18-2008, 12:15 AM
yea we really need to move LOL but im defently getting a gun if not this week next.

LOL this is what you call the HOOD... HOMIE!

Old 06-18-2008, 12:34 AM
if you aint packin yet you aint been in the hood long enough =P

Old 06-18-2008, 02:15 AM
pwnstar, you should open up a donut shop on your front lawn, that should keep the cops coming over. :---))

Old 06-18-2008, 03:16 AM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
haha donut shop ftw.

yeah man, that really sucks.
i'd be worried if i were you

Old 06-18-2008, 03:53 AM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
That must be the longest run on sentence on this forum to date.

Old 06-18-2008, 04:25 AM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by storm88000
That must be the longest run on sentence on this forum to date.
lol, so that's what it was. i was reading it and thinking, "damn this story feels really long." but yea it sounds pretty bad where you live!

Old 06-18-2008, 09:01 AM
Originally Posted by doctordoom
lol, so that's what it was. i was reading it and thinking, "damn this story feels really long." but yea it sounds pretty bad where you live!

Got about 1/4 the way through it and gave up.

I can't stand reading crap like that. Not worth it!

Old 06-18-2008, 11:36 AM
..... gun is terrible idea imo......

Instead take some pics of him doing shit and bring it to the cops or keep calling the cops everyday.

Old 06-18-2008, 12:28 PM
5 Year Member
you ever seen deathwish? i say go all vigilante on them

Old 06-18-2008, 12:53 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Vengeance is never the answer. If the cops don't do anything
about this, there isn't anything for you to do either.
Even though, things like this happen everywhere nowaday but
forget about it and move on. Move to a better/decent
neighborhood. Pay a little extra on rent to have a sense of security/peace of mind.

Old 06-18-2008, 12:55 PM
5 Year Member
Make sure your spelling is correct on the permit.LOL get your friends together and beat them down, cops wont show so there isnt anything to worry about.

Old 06-19-2008, 09:30 AM
Ccl

I have a concealed carry license and I carry when ever I have to go to bad neighborhoods or work late downtown.

It's a good idea to have since police (even good ones) rarely show in time to stop crime. Just remember that it's serious business. Too many people romanticize gun ownership. If you ever have to use it, it will be tough times and may cost thousands in legal fees.

As they say, "Every bullet has a lawyer attached to it."

Old 06-19-2008, 12:29 PM
5 Year Member
I would go the OC spray route. no need for a permit.

Old 06-19-2008, 01:21 PM
5 Year Member
x2 or get some bear spray!

Old 06-19-2008, 01:37 PM
Super Moderator
I would have to advise against getting a gun. What would be the purpose of it? I have lived in a pretty good area and dont go to the city all that much so I guess I cant realy relate to your situation but I still think a gun is a bad idea. Unless your life is truly in danger then you would be able to use a gun and even then there will be a lot of trouble. Just because there braking in to your car or trying to steal it you cant shoot them, you cant even shoot warning shots into the air. You would not be able to have pulled a gun on the guy that was going to assault your Father either you would have been able to use the same kind of force if any. I think your best solution would be to try and get out of the neighborhood or liek stated above take pictures and call the police daily when ever something happens

Old 06-19-2008, 01:47 PM
5 Year Member
learn how to spell. Your grammar is annoying.

Old 06-19-2008, 02:19 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fitcapo
..... gun is terrible idea imo......

Instead take some pics of him doing shit and bring it to the cops or keep calling the cops everyday.

Gun is a good solution to his problem. When the cops don't care, and THEY KNOW there is a problem, a gun will fix the issue.

The best part is, he can get away with `murder` cause of the history of the guy, he would get convicted, but with minimal punishment.

EDIT: All in all, let someone else do the time... get the gun for some sort of defense... or a TASER!!! make sure you don't stop tasering him.

Quick Reply: Hijackers FTMFL!