General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Hijackers FTMFL!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 02:59 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by CuTeBoi
Gun is a good solution to his problem. When the cops don't care, and THEY KNOW there is a problem, a gun will fix the issue.

The best part is, he can get away with `murder` cause of the history of the guy, he would get convicted, but with minimal punishment.

EDIT: All in all, let someone else do the time... get the gun for some sort of defense... or a TASER!!! make sure you don't stop tasering him.
Im sorry, that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard any one say. Just because the guy is a piece of shit and the cops wont do any thing doesn't me he can go out and shoot the guy, he WILL go to jail for murder/tempted murder. The only situation he could use a firearm is if his life is truly in danger, even then he would still serve time in jail.

Old 06-19-2008, 06:32 PM
5 Year Member
DIdn't say to just go out there and shoot the guy, but in self defense, if ANYONE comes up to you and tries to grab you from YOUR car, you are entitled to your self defense... As stupid as that may seem, defense is still a good reason to shoot someone if they have a gun too... you can't stop a bullet with a pen and paper, unless it's through their eye.

And if cops are really that useless, I'm sure they wish something would happen too, something they can sink their teeth into.

Old 06-19-2008, 08:54 PM
We are getting a bit carried away here. The purpose of a gun is to stop someone that is putting your life in danger, not to kill them. Unfortunately that is often the result.

If you do decide to carry a gun you MUST be responsible. There are very strict rules that you MUST FOLLOW AT ALL TIMES. If you can't do that, do not get a gun. There are many good classes out there. I recommend you take one if you have little or no experience in this.

On the other hand, people that say, "I don't ever use guns, I have a baseball bat next to my bed..." are just misinformed.

Guns are not really that different from any other deadly weapon except that anyone at any fitness level can be trained to use them effectively. If I carried a baseball bat in my car and hit someone in the head that was trying to do me harm, there is still a very real chance that he could die from that. How hard will you swing with all of that adrenaline flowing through your veins?

From a legal perspective that's still assault with a deadly weapon or murder. The difference is, with a gun, you don't have to worry so much about someone bigger than you taking it away when you try to use it.

Many people demonize guns, but all they do is equalize everyone that can't otherwise defend themselves against thugs that have much more experience in this stuff.

Old 06-19-2008, 11:37 PM
5 Year Member
throw rocks. lots of rocks.

Old 06-20-2008, 12:40 AM
Originally Posted by cab0053
throw rocks. lots of rocks.
Come on now, rocks hurt. Just throw water balloons at the bugger.

Old 06-20-2008, 11:20 PM
5 Year Member
just plain get an uzi and get all GTA4 up on that mofo's ass =D

and you get your 150 points, and your 2 star ratings (haven't played it, assuming rules from GTA3)