General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.
View Poll Results: Smoke in the Fit?
Yes
14.58%
No
36.46%
Smoking will kill you! Dying=FTL
48.96%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Any smokers here?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 03:51 PM
not eating for an entire day, chugging a butt load of energy, going out and running five miles when it is 105 degreees and then winding down by smoking a cigar in a sauna is the worst thing you could do to your body... no wait a second, getting a straight edge tattoo when you know for a fact that once your done your going to have a cigarette is the worst thing you could do to your body, ive seen it happen. seriously the dumbest thing i have ever seen some one do.

Old 06-07-2008, 03:56 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
i smoke like a chimney but i never smoke in my fit. i might smoke in my car if i had a sun roof.

i think its funny how american people are so uppity about smoking. every other country ive been to has a "i dont give a shit what you do to your own body" but in america everyone is so damn preachy!

Old 06-07-2008, 03:58 PM
stopped

I stopped more than a year ago after 15 years. My integra smelled like the urinal at a strip club. It cost me about $150 per month. I'm glad that monkey is gone. Anyone who wants to understand how to stop this book is priceless.

Smoking Cessation - Stop Smoking for Good!

Old 06-07-2008, 03:59 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by F'it_ImFromTx
no wait a second, getting a straight edge tattoo when you know for a fact that once your done your going to have a cigarette is the worst thing you could do to your body, ive seen it happen. seriously the dumbest thing i have ever seen some one do.

HAHAHAHAH oh man, i hate straight edge kids. ive watched it from the begining. before being "punk" and "hardcore" and "straight edge" was cool. ive seen sooo many idiots get a million sxe tattoos and then break edge a year later. hey if being straight edge is your thing, cool. but dont talk to me about it.

Old 06-07-2008, 04:00 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by trancedsailor
Just wondering if anyone smokes in their Fits. This car is the first I've owned that I refuse to smoke in. If I'm on a long trek, I park somewhere and smoke outside Don't want to get the inside all ashy and nasty!
Let's see: you don't want to smoke in yout Fit cause it would make the "inside all ashy and nasty" but you will smoke yourself cause it makes your "inside all ashy and nasty".
I'm sorry but I'll wake up tonite still laughing.

The only thing I have against smoker's besides their smell is they might be lounging on my health insurance. Based on the health reports I get to read smoker's need to pay a healthy premium more than non-smokers.

Last edited by mahout; 06-07-2008 at 08:58 PM.
Old 06-07-2008, 04:02 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
ive never smoked. actually i dont drink either. neither does my wife.

Old 06-07-2008, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by mahout
Let's see: you don't want to smoke in yout Fit cause it would make the "inside all ashy and nasty" but you will smoke yourself cause it makes your "inside all ashy and nasty".
I'm sorry but I'll wake up tonite still laughing.
I love people who laugh at my expense. I guess I care more for my car than myself. To me, that doesn't seem backwards. I'm a bit effed up in the head though, but who isn't? Man is full of flaws and weaknesses...

Old 06-07-2008, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by feddup
I stopped more than a year ago after 15 years. My integra smelled like the urinal at a strip club. It cost me about $150 per month. I'm glad that monkey is gone. Anyone who wants to understand how to stop this book is priceless.

Smoking Cessation - Stop Smoking for Good!
dude thats really funny, part of my hospitals consent to treatment is recieving a smoking cessation packet, its a few pages of that book that we hand out to every patient.

Old 06-07-2008, 04:06 PM
5 Year Member
i smoke hookah and menthols occasionally. but i will NEVER allow anyone plus myself to smoke inside of any of the cars i own nor in my house! heh

just one of those things that shouldnt be allowed ever!

Old 06-07-2008, 04:14 PM
Originally Posted by kelsodeez
HAHAHAHAH oh man, i hate straight edge kids. ive watched it from the begining. before being "punk" and "hardcore" and "straight edge" was cool. ive seen sooo many idiots get a million sxe tattoos and then break edge a year later. hey if being straight edge is your thing, cool. but dont talk to me about it.
i have seen it so many times, before i got my first real job i helped out in a friends tattoo shop. i saw so many kids come in getting all sorts of edge tats, they would always act so hard. just made me laugh because i went to school with alot of them and i knew they were not edge. they just wanted to be a part of the scene.

Old 06-07-2008, 07:36 PM
5 Year Member
people need to lay off telling other people not to smoke. it's just rude.

Old 06-07-2008, 07:38 PM
Originally Posted by Deanwvu
Odd that you have more regard for the inside of a car than your own lungs
I know everybody always types LOL about anything with just a hint of humor in it, but that statement actually made me laugh out loud.

Old 06-07-2008, 07:51 PM
Banned
How about a fourth category for the poll:

"I used to smoke, it almost killed me, now I don't, but I don't preach against those who buy the equivalent of a car payment per month and inhale it".

Old 06-07-2008, 07:56 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by secondspassed
people need to lay off telling other people not to smoke. it's just rude.
yah, i dont promote smoking but i dont tell my buddies at work to
lay off either.

i have a bad habit of eating M&M's candy. they are awesome. i also
know they are bad for me with all that sugar content and calories. i
could become diabetic. i know. i don't particulary like it when people
tell me to lay off my M&M's.

im a casual M&M eater now. off and on. i am in control. usually...
until something pisses me off i go shopping for M&M's. not good. i must
be addicted.

Old 06-07-2008, 07:58 PM
Banned
I AM a Diabetic. I EAT M&M's. Hey Ken!

Old 06-07-2008, 08:02 PM
5 Year Member
The only time I get pissed about someone smoking is when I go out to their house, or wherever they are at, because they called 9-1-1 for having difficulty in breathing and when I get there they are smoking a cigarette or their house is hazed up from smoking inside. Idiots!

Old 06-07-2008, 08:37 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by osborne
The only time I get pissed about someone smoking is when I go out to their house, or wherever they are at, because they called 9-1-1 for having difficulty in breathing and when I get there they are smoking a cigarette or their house is hazed up from smoking inside. Idiots!
You're a Paramedic? I never would have guessed! A sock or a pillow would cure all of your issues. jk, black one, but jk.

Last edited by manxman; 06-07-2008 at 08:55 PM.
Old 06-07-2008, 08:49 PM
Smoke 'em if you got 'em. It just takes off your diaper years, anyways.

Old 06-07-2008, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by osborne
i cant stand that either. at least once a day i walk into a patients room and get a buzz just from the smell that they radiate, then i look at the chart and see that they are here for shortness of breath.

Old 06-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
its crazy,
i really don't understand smoking cigarettes?..
i did it for like a month till i figured out it really wasn't for me haha

i even understand smoking weed,
atleast you get something out of it...

but i chose no

Quick Reply: Any smokers here?