General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Things to say to people who laugh at your Fit...

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 03:29 AM
5 Year Member
from a guy i kno that drives a VW R32

R32: hahaha, how many hamsters you got in it?? i mean horsepower
Me: haha, funny but the fit's are really underpowered so at the wheels about 89 or so but the suspension is killer
R32: sucky...at least you have vtec
Me: na, its i-vtec and it kicks in about 3500 rpms so not that high, i wish i had vtec like a b16 engine though
R32: oooh, intelligent vtec....well if it was sooo intelligent why didn't it put a turbo on itself?? hahaha

i don't kno...theres a certain group of people that all they care about horsepower and quarter mile times and they're only answer for an underpowered car is TURBO IT!!!! i mean thats cool and all and more power to you for driving a fast car but if your gonna be ignorant about everyone else's car then they need a a$$kicking

i kno alot of nissan guys who pick up a junkie 240sx and after a while it turns into a drift ready monster but they get tons of crap when it was stock and getting comments like "dude, get a SR20 in it, it has no power" "dude get better suspension so you can drift"......when in reality it takes more than a simple mod to get where you want to be with your car

its just ignorant ppl effing up everyone else's day who doesn't drive a 12 second car

Old 06-07-2008, 03:56 AM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
if someone wants to be ghey and talk shit,
just don't say anything.
really.
i wouldn't talk shit about someone's riced out civic (to their face) even though a fit couple probably take it being weighed down by the body kit and the 3 fat girls that are riding with them.
just who cares?
you know...
it's whatever basically haha
i love the fit.
**** everyone who doesn't!

Old 06-07-2008, 08:05 AM
I just like to go to the " So i hear gas is gonna be almost 6.00 dollars a gallon by the end of the year!!!!!" Oh me yeah i get about 36-37 mpg...yeah that much ....i paid like 16k for the car , really 16k, you seemed surprised...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-09-2008, 05:00 PM
So far, I have only been made fun of by Scion drivers... everyone else seems really interested in what it is.

Mind you, I've only had it a few weeks now.

Old 06-09-2008, 05:27 PM
fit

People who laughed at my car are the same people who drives piece of crap cars or don't know crap about cars. I tell most of them to drive the car themselves then they reply" Uh i don't know how to drive stick".

Old 06-09-2008, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by ADHurt
So far, I have only been made fun of by Scion drivers... everyone else seems really interested in what it is.

Mind you, I've only had it a few weeks now.
Yeah every xB owner in town stares me down. I have a feeling tC's are gonna pick on me now that I don't have the lude any more.

Old 06-09-2008, 10:21 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by HondaFitted2007

Me: haha, funny but the fit's are really underpowered so at the wheels about 89 or so but the suspension is killer
Me: na, its i-vtec and it kicks in about 3500 rpms so not that high, i wish i had vtec like a b16 engine though
R32: oooh, intelligent vtec....well if it was sooo intelligent why didn't it put a turbo on itself?? hahaha

i don't kno...theres a certain group of people that all they care about horsepower and quarter mile times and they're only answer for an underpowered car is TURBO IT!!!! i mean thats cool and all and more power to you for driving a fast car but if your gonna be ignorant about everyone else's car then they need a a$$kicking

i kno alot of nissan guys who pick up a junkie 240sx and after a while it turns into a drift ready monster but they get tons of crap when it was stock and getting comments like "dude, get a SR20 in it, it has no power" "dude get better suspension so you can drift"......when in reality it takes more than a simple mod to get where you want to be with your car

its just ignorant ppl effing up everyone else's day who doesn't drive a 12 second car
I'm positive the Fit L15 has VTEC, not i-VTEC.

Old 06-09-2008, 11:02 PM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
i wish the fit had i-vtec.
so sexy

Old 06-09-2008, 11:11 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by cojaro
I'm positive the Fit L15 has VTEC, not i-VTEC.
+1

ivtec is 09 stuffs

Old 06-10-2008, 12:54 AM
I just tell the haters I'm not compensating for anything... Besides, the ladies dig MPG's! Just tell them you got more money to spend on them since you're not spending your paycheck on filling up the F-150!!!

Old 06-10-2008, 01:16 AM
And if you refuse to buy useless crap for the ladies, then you have TONS of money!

Old 06-10-2008, 01:38 AM
5 Year Member
i haven't had anyone talk sh*t about my Fit. all my friends really dig it, half of them being subie owners.

i do, however, piss off the subie owners with comments like "damn, i got 40mpg again this tank!" and "no matter how high i rev my car i can't seem to get less than 32mpg"... then we drive off and they leave me in their exhaust fumes

Fit FTMFW

Old 06-10-2008, 09:10 AM
5 Year Member
Ah, just tell 'em to go hug a nut.

Old 06-10-2008, 04:03 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by SD_MR_FIT
from an ep3 " wow, that thing is hideous!"

i was like really, because i thought it just looked like an ep3 but 4 doors.
i was like meh, yeah your right....my fit looks better then yours...i can see why your jealous

from a silverado at the gas station " wow that thing is a joke"
me" really, i thought it was funnny too....because while im paying 38 bucks to fill up...your paying 100 for the same miles per tank as me"

i get compliments most of the time....but its only those cocky bastards that think they have cool cars bug me.

mainly bmw's!

funny, my buddy has an ep3 and he likes the fit, but is against 4 door hatches.

Old 06-10-2008, 04:07 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by HondaFitted2007

jerk...but ahh r32's are the shitznit.

Old 06-12-2008, 01:52 AM
"Yes, the fit is slow.... at hitting $100 for a full tank."

Old 06-12-2008, 02:32 AM
Originally Posted by ToFit2Quit
Hopefully that won't happen for another year or so

Old 06-13-2008, 03:11 PM
Originally Posted by ToFit2Quit
lol that's a good one

Old 06-14-2008, 06:15 PM
A few I like:

"The Fit is fun, well-built, practical, and efficient. How many of those is your <Insert car type here>?"

"Yeah, I don't need a car to compensate for anything. That's why my car is small and underpowered."

"The federal government paid me a thousand bucks to buy this car. They'd have to pay me way more to buy a <Insert car type here>." (Reference to the Canadian EcoAuto rebate.)

"Life's too short to pay too much money on a car and gas. There's so many other interesting things to spend money on."

"It's a great little car. I like it. I don't really care that much if you do."

"This is my first time at the pump in two weeks, so ... yeah."

"But it has magic seats!" (This is fun because it totally throws them, they don't know how to respond)

"I'll race you, then! ... No, not a quarter-mile, that's so played out. Let's have a race to see who can get their tank filled first."

Old 06-17-2008, 01:05 PM
When I first drove it home( since i have a 02 Lexus gs430), my neighbor thought it was joke...but when I told them the gas mileage i was saving....end of story.

Also get lots of "how Cute!" comments from girls...which is nice. =)

Quick Reply: Things to say to people who laugh at your Fit...