General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

What color seems to be the rarest?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 10:44 PM
Originally Posted by FITDragon
Well it certainly suits your hair, if that's really you in your sig...
haha yea it is... and i wanted to get Red Racing Seats... but i dont feel like investing 800 dollars Per Effin Seat... when i dont really need it... and yea too bad the red wheels are gone now =\

Old 05-29-2008, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by bigtoepfer
I bet some red recaro's would look good in that car
Yeah they would. Might be a bit pricey though. I've seen a leather upholstery kit for the Fit on eBay that didn't seem to be too badly priced. Not sure about the quality though.

Old 05-29-2008, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by mdm427
Yeah they would. Might be a bit pricey though. I've seen a leather upholstery kit for the Fit on eBay that didn't seem to be too badly priced. Not sure about the quality though.
eff leather. its miserable. hot as hell in teh summer and sticky as shit... it cracks down the road... and i can continue to drop my ice cream cones and not really sweat it with cloth

Old 05-29-2008, 11:01 PM
You're right about the cracking, but the hot-n-sticky part has never been much of an issue for me for whatever reason. Personally, I would like to find a source that caries a fabric similar to the grey nylon mesh inserts in our factory seats, but in orange to go with my BOM exterior. I would strip the covers off the seats and take them to a local shop whose rates are pretty reasonable, and then I'd recover the door panels myself. I'll have to photoshop it first to see what it would look like. Could be one of those ideas that looks good in my head, but looks like crap in reality.

Last edited by mdm427; 05-29-2008 at 11:06 PM.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:29 PM
You're right about the cracking, but the hot-n-sticky part has never been much of an issue for me for whatever reason. Personally, I would like to find a source that caries a fabric similar to the grey nylon mesh inserts in our factory seats, but in orange to go with my BOM exterior. I would strip the covers off the seats and take them to a local shop whose rates are pretty reasonable, and then I'd recover the door panels myself. I'll have to photoshop it first to see what it would look like. Could be one of those ideas that looks good in my head, but looks like crap in reality.
haha yea ive had plenty of those with my past cars... im just trying to go for clean now... im not exactly used to having a car with a warranty... lol... but in other news... i just ordered a Voltage Stabilizer... any feedback on those from the fit or for prior cars?

Old 05-29-2008, 11:43 PM
Originally Posted by zRollerskate
... i just ordered a Voltage Stabilizer... any feedback on those from the fit or for prior cars?
I have yet to install one in any of my cars. I read a lot of postive reviews about them, but I wonder if they work as well as some claim they do. Please post your opinions on it when you get it installed.

You might want to also do the two point ground mod while you're at it.

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...nding-kit.html

Old 05-29-2008, 11:59 PM
I have yet to install one in any of my cars. I read a lot of postive reviews about them, but I wonder if they work as well as some claim they do. Please post your opinions on it when you get it installed.

You might want to also do the two point ground mod while you're at it.

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...nding-kit.html
hell it couldnt hurt... ill do it lol.. hey some extra 2 or 3 horse to the crank is 2 or 3 horse to the crank lol... plus some quicker throttle response would be great haha... ohhh and i sold someone on here my HFP axle-back and im running axle-back-less right now... i love the sound and the loud-ness(WTF?lol) but yea... these 2 or 3 extra things will be nice all together i hope

Old 05-30-2008, 03:07 AM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
You could probably get the actual #'s of each color produced by year from Honda.

I have the orange, and I've only ever seen 1 other. I see black, blue and red the most.

Old 05-30-2008, 04:47 AM
bbp

i have the bbp fit and i think im the only one in redlands,ca to have one

Old 05-30-2008, 06:50 AM
Any votes for Blaze Orange Metallic besides me?

Old 05-30-2008, 08:01 AM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Originally Posted by TomPer
Any votes for Blaze Orange Metallic besides me?

me!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-30-2008, 08:04 AM
I don't think Lunar Mist is that rare.. Ive seen two...both sport models. There is one on the honda lot and a guy I know thru work has one.

Old 05-30-2008, 08:30 AM
I've seen a few Lunar Mists around, I see a base LM every day. I rarely see BOMs, I've seen one and we both stared each other down lol.

Old 05-30-2008, 09:23 AM
Originally Posted by FITDragon
Just something I was a bit curious about. Maybe this could even be a poll, or maybe one was already done, if so I apologize. But what colors seem to be more readily available than others?

Myself, I purchased a Milan Red. I've seen silver ones on the road, and one or two blues. Whatch'yall think?
I also have a red Fit but in Canada its referred to as Milano Red.
Is this another U.S/Canadian model difference?

Old 05-30-2008, 05:55 PM
Originally Posted by ricohman
I also have a red Fit but in Canada its referred to as Milano Red.
Is this another U.S/Canadian model difference?
No, it's just me and my stubby little fingers typo-ing.

Old 05-30-2008, 06:24 PM
I think it is TW fit with tan interior

Old 05-30-2008, 06:34 PM
^^^ I agree! With that, we never had a beige interior offered in Canada. I wish my TW Sport had that beige...the black shows everything!

The rarest color??? Depends what market you refer too. For here, Alabaster Silver was rare. Its a silver much like Satin Silver...which Honda has used many times on other models. AS was only here last year.

For the US, I agree....Lunar Mist would be the rare color.

Old 05-30-2008, 06:49 PM
5 Year Member
i see blue and silver the most. and most recently i've been seeing more black ones. i hadn't seen a lot of black ones when i lived in costa mesa. i have only seen one bbp on the road. i see some tidewater blues and a couple lunar mists. i see bom now and then on the freeway. one color i don't see very often is milano red (other than my fiance's which i see every single day). but i'd have to say bbp and tw are the rarest in my area.

Old 05-30-2008, 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by Tofuman
i see blue and silver the most. and most recently i've been seeing more black ones. i hadn't seen a lot of black ones when i lived in costa mesa. i have only seen one bbp on the road. i see some tidewater blues and a couple lunar mists. i see bom now and then on the freeway. one color i don't see very often is milano red (other than my fiance's which i see every single day). but i'd have to say bbp and tw are the rarest in my area.
Blue and Silver sees your face the most! ohhh

Old 05-31-2008, 03:09 AM
5 Year Member
Lunar Mist I have seen 3 cars with that color in my town already. And when I search for used cars on sale I find many others too, so it not that rare here in Norway.

But my color; Black Amethyst Pearl seems very rare
I only know of three cars total in Norway and Honda Norway has confirmed that they only have taken in three so far and it seems that this color is not avaiable anymore, since the new 2009 model will have Blackberry Pearl in Norway too.

But there is one green color here in my town, I don't know the name of that color yet but I have postet pics of it on this forum before.

And on this forum I have only seen two Black Amethyst Pearl cars, mine and Suzi_q that also have this color.

In this thread there is more pictures of the cars with that color.

Quick Reply: What color seems to be the rarest?