General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

Just got my 08 NBP Sport

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Just got my 08 NBP Sport

Hey everyone,
After a year of driving a gas-guzzling silverado after my Aveo got totaled, I finally got a fit. I purchased a 2008 NBP Sport AT a couple of days ago, after it took my dealer 2 1/2 weeks to get one here.
But I really love it, no regrets whatsoever. But I did have a quick question if anyone could help. My accessories came in today, which consisted of a sliding cargo cover, all-season floor mats (which contrary to popular belief, are in fact really nice and I think are very worth the cost), and a cargo net. I've got everything but the cargo net in. I was wondering if anyone has any pics of the cargo net installed in their ride, since I wanted to make sure I knew how it was supposed to be before I drilled holes and such to install it.
If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Doug

ps. Pics to come today hopefully!!!

Old 04-13-2008, 12:35 AM
5 Year Member
Hi. Welcome to FreakFit.net. Sorry to say, but I can't help on the cargo net pic. Hopefully someone can help you though.

Old 04-13-2008, 12:53 AM
5 Year Member
!!

I can get you a pic of the cargo net tomorrow. I don't have one, but I'll take it in the morn.

Old 04-13-2008, 08:05 PM
5 Year Member
Flat position
Name:  DSC01976.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  111.4 KB

A nice zippered pocket that's really handy.
Name:  DSC01975.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  141.0 KB

Upright position
Name:  DSC01974.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  122.4 KB

Here's where it connects to the side. The screws are already there, you just unscrew, and screw back in with the fabric loop included.
Name:  DSC01973.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  49.7 KB

Old 04-13-2008, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by dande4au
Hey everyone,
After a year of driving a gas-guzzling silverado after my Aveo got totaled, I finally got a fit. I purchased a 2008 NBP Sport AT a couple of days ago, after it took my dealer 2 1/2 weeks to get one here.
But I really love it, no regrets whatsoever. But I did have a quick question if anyone could help. My accessories came in today, which consisted of a sliding cargo cover, all-season floor mats (which contrary to popular belief, are in fact really nice and I think are very worth the cost), and a cargo net. I've got everything but the cargo net in. I was wondering if anyone has any pics of the cargo net installed in their ride, since I wanted to make sure I knew how it was supposed to be before I drilled holes and such to install it.
If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Doug

ps. Pics to come today hopefully!!!

Hi, To those who have the cargo net: Do you use it very often, and is it worth the money? It seems to me that there wouldn't be all that many items that you'd want to store in a net that couldn't just as easily be placed on the floor.

Old 04-13-2008, 09:00 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by NEK FIT
Hi, To those who have the cargo net: Do you use it very often, and is it worth the money? It seems to me that there wouldn't be all that many items that you'd want to store in a net that couldn't just as easily be placed on the floor.
It helps organize things a bit, at least to the point that it keeps things from moving around in the back.

Old 04-17-2008, 08:47 AM
Thanks for the reply and the good pix to go by. I was almost going to sell it because i thought that would be kinda not-so-useful. But seeing how you have it, I have decided to install it.

Maybe the cargo net will be the next hot accessory to have, eh, probably not.

And I think it will look kinda cool with my roll-up cargo cover, kinda like a honda accessory safe for all of my crap I throw back there.