General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

holy fukcing shit ballz

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 04:33 PM
5 Year Member
Exclamation holy fukcing shit ballz

i just ordered $1000 worth of parts!!!!!!!!!! now, i know that a lot of you have spent many more times that on just one upgrade, BUT i wasn't planning on having enough money saved up until the end of this year to complete all these buys. it was gonna be a long, slow, drawn out process with the possibility of a few set backs to be expected in that time frame, maybe pushing it back even further. but i just checked my credit card's balance online today... and they gave me a $1000 increase! soo... i said PHUKET, let's fukcin DO IT! ahh shit son! it's freakin on like donkey kong! that's a lot of freakin money for me to just... like, WHOA!! i gotta call my gf cuz i gotta a crazy huge boner right now!

Old 01-15-2008, 04:50 PM
u need some of my magic touch?

Old 01-15-2008, 04:52 PM
5 Year Member
congrats dude. yeah, i wasnt that excited but to each of his own.

Old 01-15-2008, 04:53 PM
5 Year Member
Soo... you bought $1000 worth of parts... for a Fit... with money you don't have, and will be paying back for years?

Old 01-15-2008, 04:53 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Combo
u need some of my magic touch?
pix? asl?

Old 01-15-2008, 04:57 PM
5 Year Member
Muahaha!!! Welcome to the dark side of mods. JK Just be thankful you dont have an NSX or the price goes up 3-4x. If you had a Ferrari it would go up 10X lol. I had to learn the hard way to beat my wallet into submission with a stick to keep from going nuts.

/Jedi mind trick

- learn to love not spending money...or at least to take your time so you dont get nailed with a big balance all at once....

Gratz on the parts btw!

Old 01-15-2008, 05:06 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
wow your a fuking loser my friend, cool thread HAPFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Old 01-15-2008, 05:06 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
so you're just starting to be like an average american....

average household has ~$10k in cc debt. lol

ouch

Old 01-15-2008, 05:08 PM
so what did your order?

Old 01-15-2008, 05:08 PM
5 Year Member
alright, it's really not that exciting... for you. but like shit, my car just went from being 1% done to 75% finished and in over a year ahead of schedule. i totally didn't even expect something like this to just happen all of a sudden. guess that's why i maybe kinda sorta got a little over emotional about it. you have no idea how hard it is for me to spend amounts of money like that. i piss little bits of my money away here and there on shit all the time cuz i figure i'd rather spend it living life than wait to save any, cuz you never know when your numbers gonna be up. and the remark about it being money i don't have, it's all within my budget bro. i'll have it all paid off before my birfday rolls around.

Old 01-15-2008, 05:34 PM
5 Year Member
if that's the american average then i'm still waaaaaay way way below it. i def know how not to spend money, that's why my cc debt is so low. shit, this car was the first thing i ever financed because i've always tried to avoid having any debt what so ever. i didn't even get my first credit card until two years ago. i think i'm doing just fine in that dept. i guess that's why it's such a big deal to me. i mean, c'mon... i bought a fit. the cheapest car you can get. i figured if i could tell anyone that cared about mods this would be the place. i ain't mr. moneybags, so sorry i didn't spend $174852369 on an engine swap and turbo and super charger and all that fukcin bullshit that will still make it a joke on a track. i got a few things for it that better represents my personality and the type of person i am. easy shit that to me that improves the cars overall functionality and appeal in the first place. excuse me for hyping it up like i turned it into space shuttle or some shit. like was already stated, to each his own. i think a lot of people have some phucked up rides on these forums but i don't say shit cuz it's a waste to be a hater. all i know is i have my fit and if i don't like what you do, guess what i can do whatever i feel is better with my own.

anyways, twat i gots wuz... mugen style cf grill, jdm red/smoke led tails, jdm dc5 rear red badge, mugen ventilation visors, honda locking gas cap, honda full nose mask, and an antenna delete.

Last edited by los_creeper; 01-15-2008 at 06:35 PM.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:42 PM
5 Year Member
damn it, this site needs a popcorn smiley. lol

Old 01-15-2008, 05:43 PM
5 Year Member
stole it from 8thgen

Old 01-15-2008, 05:52 PM
tin
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by kenchan
so you're just starting to be like an average american....

average household has ~$10k in cc debt. lol

ouch
I have $0 debt. But that's because I'm a cheap ass and go camping for vacation. It's also where the Fit comes in to play.

Old 01-15-2008, 06:08 PM
5 Year Member
Yeah why is everyone hating, if he works and pays off his own debt, than who cares. Let him be excited(at least until he gets his first credit card statement)! Just kidding, enjoy the parts man.

Old 01-15-2008, 06:24 PM
JDM full nose mask??

You do realize that won't fit on a USDM front end, right?

Old 01-15-2008, 06:34 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mugen_Dom
JDM full nose mask??

You do realize that won't fit on a USDM front end, right?
er, not JDM... my bad. i ordered the one from bernardi. got a little carried away with JDM this and JDM that. oops.

Old 01-15-2008, 06:44 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
$1000... You didnt really order that much stuff. Are the tails real?
No springs in that goody line up? Springs are the best appearance mod you can do.

Old 01-15-2008, 06:56 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by los_creeper
anyways, twat i gots wuz... mugen style cf grill, jdm red/smoke led tails, jdm dc5 rear red badge, mugen ventilation visors, honda locking gas cap, honda full nose mask, and an antenna delete.
When you get the chance post a feedback on the nose mask. I take a few road trips now and then and was wondering how they fit, was it a pain to put on, how the materials seem (cheap or well made) and such. Never seen one on any of the Fits I have seen so far, so I never asked.

Thanks

Old 01-15-2008, 06:59 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mx6GT89
$1000... You didnt really order that much stuff. Are the tails real?
No springs in that goody line up? Springs are the best appearance mod you can do.
hahaha! cha, wha you think make it so spensive that way? i gots dem from iptuned.com, local pick up! and i already gots springs... skunk2s chillin in mah trunk, juz waitin 2 b installed! now i can put everything on all at once and be like...
BAM!!
nwah'meen?! hellz yeah, baby BAYBEH!

Quick Reply: holy fukcing shit ballz