General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

holy fukcing shit ballz

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 07:32 PM
You definately sound like a colorful character !
And you sound very happy with your descision !
But could you possibly refrain from the expletives in the title of your future posts. This is a large and inviting community with tons of enthusiasm and interest to go around, and I am sure we all intend it to continue. Especially with regards to what shows up on the front page.

Thanks and I hope I dont sound pushy as I am not a mod and regardless of how many posts I have I am still new to all this.
take it easy and enjoy your newfangled gear

Old 01-15-2008, 07:48 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Dang, $1000 worth? I still have a brand new strut bar for my Fit sitting on my bedroom floor from over the summer.

Old 01-15-2008, 10:07 PM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
congrats on your stuff! when/if you start buying wheels/tires and coilovers, $1000 won't seem like that much haha.

Old 01-15-2008, 10:46 PM
Retired Moderator
Congrats` on your big purchase...

Old 01-15-2008, 10:53 PM
Avid FitFreak Poster
5 Year Member
Nice!!! Congrats buddy!

Old 01-15-2008, 10:58 PM
congrats

love yo writin' skillzzzzzzz

Old 01-15-2008, 11:54 PM
5 Year Member
i agree, that dont sound like much for $1000. i am happy that you will be 75% finished with it though. post pics as soon as you get this stuff installed.

Old 01-16-2008, 12:38 AM
5 Year Member
snap fit = sorry bout the expletives, not pushy at all, i completely understand, thansk for voicing your concern, will def watch myself from now on in regards, cheers!

storm88000 = the tails were $400 alone! the rest, not so much. i've only had my springs and ss for a few weeks, hopefully as soon as i get everything, or not, depending if anything gets delayed, they wont be sitting that long. but i've had parts for other cars that i never even got around to putting on, and they just ended up sitting in the corner of my closet until the car was no longer in my possesion (my accord was stolen).

doctordoom = i got the hfp wheels with a few more accecories at the time of purchase, that are sitting on bridgestones. and i would def love to go the coilover route for sure, but of course, affordability... i'm a just ride out these shocks with the skunk2 springs until they need to be replaced, then i'll be able to buy a set for this car.

c_mack9 = it was those damn tails man i tell ya! lol! my theme for the car is that i want to try and keep it looking relatively stock as possible so as not to stand out to either cops or thieves (since my last honda was stolen). plus i don't plan on any power upgrades until the warranty is up, too much hassle for the amount of gains inmho. i just want my ride to look oem upon first glance or to the untrained eye, but if you know your shit then you'll catch on to the fact that i didn't just drive it off the lot yesterday.

THANSK!!! = to all with the rastaman vibration positive comments! mos def pix up for sure when the dust finally settles. the meet comin up @ eibach's in a few weeks is good motivation!

Old 01-16-2008, 03:27 AM
5 Year Member
Congrats! but i did also get concerned when i saw u spent 1k when the CC gave u an extra 1k to spend. but if u can pay it off, more power to ya.

Btw: whats this antenna delete? would u have a link and/or pic?

Old 01-16-2008, 04:23 AM
5 Year Member
bink

Originally Posted by Special
Congrats! but i did also get concerned when i saw u spent 1k when the CC gave u an extra 1k to spend. but if u can pay it off, more power to ya.

Btw: whats this antenna delete? would u have a link and/or pic?
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...ae-delete.html

Old 01-16-2008, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by los_creeper
if that's the american average then i'm still waaaaaay way way below it. i def know how not to spend money, that's why my cc debt is so low. shit, this car was the first thing i ever financed because i've always tried to avoid having any debt what so ever. i didn't even get my first credit card until two years ago. i think i'm doing just fine in that dept. i guess that's why it's such a big deal to me. i mean, c'mon... i bought a fit. the cheapest car you can get. i figured if i could tell anyone that cared about mods this would be the place. i ain't mr. moneybags, so sorry i didn't spend $174852369 on an engine swap and turbo and super charger and all that fukcin bullshit that will still make it a joke on a track. i got a few things for it that better represents my personality and the type of person i am. easy shit that to me that improves the cars overall functionality and appeal in the first place. excuse me for hyping it up like i turned it into space shuttle or some shit. like was already stated, to each his own. i think a lot of people have some phucked up rides on these forums but i don't say shit cuz it's a waste to be a hater. all i know is i have my fit and if i don't like what you do, guess what i can do whatever i feel is better with my own.

anyways, twat i gots wuz... mugen style cf grill, jdm red/smoke led tails, jdm dc5 rear red badge, mugen ventilation visors, honda locking gas cap, honda full nose mask, and an antenna delete.
You haven't gotten the VTEC fluid yet? It will add VTEC power to what you already have. I've noticed a huge difference in the power and torque. Make sure you get the synthetic VTEC fluid.

Old 01-16-2008, 10:05 AM
Congrats, but was all the cussing really needed? Definately take a lot more pictures.

Old 01-16-2008, 03:22 PM
5 Year Member
Red face excuse me

Originally Posted by Hocker
Congrats, but was all the cussing really needed? Definately take a lot more pictures.
i'll make an honest effort to avoid using offensive language from now on in here, just cuz i like you guys so much.

Old 01-16-2008, 09:45 PM
5 Year Member
oh snap you got the authentic jdm tails then if they were 400.

hey man like i said before congrats on the purchase. even though it wasnt much, it all adds up for some reason. i mean a shift knob could be 50-100 bucks. so i know how you feel. i bought my car and three days later i had already dropped 1k on it. and it was only tint,tail lights,intake,springs,visors,exhaust, and my shift knob.

Old 01-16-2008, 09:58 PM
5 Year Member
aye man get those mods installed and lets see those pictures =D

Old 01-17-2008, 07:46 AM

I think I just wet my pants!

Old 01-17-2008, 09:33 AM
5 Year Member
damn! i think i'm gonna order the jdm arm rest console from jdmland.com later on today, after i catches me some zzzs...

nm. sold out. ghey.

Last edited by los_creeper; 01-17-2008 at 01:12 PM.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:45 AM
tin
5 Year Member
I just ordered a bunch of stuff from collegehillshonda yesterday, but only accessories and not as much as OP. Wasn't going to order that much, but I called them up today and added a bunch more stuff because they said they won't charge me additional shipping.

I just saved a bunch of money on shipping charges by getting everything at once. So the more you buy at once, the more you save!