General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

More Fit Attention

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 07:26 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
More Fit Attention

I had a small piece of my tooth that came off with a little bit of the filling. Had to go see my dentist on Thursday. I am in the chair and a good friend of mine works as his assistant. She was asking about my car and I was telling her how much I loved it. My doctor said what did you get? I told him a Fit - he said ,"Oh the Honda Fit" and I said yes, surprise that he had heard of it. He said his wife and him had talked about test driving one because they really loved the one in the Honda Christmas commericial. I told him I had the same color car on his parking lot. As soon as he was done with the repair he said come on I want to see that car. We went out the back door so no patient would see him sneaking out and he loved the car. I showed him the magic seats and he sit in the drivers seat and could not believe how roomy it was and he is a big guy. Anyway, he loved the car and said they may go up to test drive one. I told him that Lester Raines Honda had a Milano Red Sport on the lot right now. He looked really happy to have the chance to see the car in person. Then today we were coming out of Kroger and some guy in a Toyota with an older lady with him pulled up beside my Fit parked in the back 40 of the parking lot and were just looking at my car. Lucky it had just been washed and was looking so clean. Anyway, both of them were sitting there looking and pointing at the car. When we got up to the back and I popped open the hatch, they were talking and I looked over and smiled hoping they would get out and ask me about it but they just pulled out and left. My Mom was with me and she still can't believe it when things like that happen. Then went to the gas station to fill up the Fit and gave the guy 25.00. Well, filled up the fit for $21.85 and had to go back in for my change back. He laughed and said., "WoW! This never happens!

Just another Saturday of driving the Fit!

Cat :x

Old 01-12-2008, 08:21 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
hey sounds like you're enjoying the car. congrats.

Old 01-12-2008, 08:21 PM
nice

I was in the same situation with the Fit at the gas station just recently! I thought it was hilarious. Just the week prior to that I saw the previous price paid by someone at 70 some odd dollars

hmmm....Ya know... if a 2004 H2 has a 32gallon tank...and reg cost 3.40 over here then...
GOOD GAWD! thats just about 110 bucks

Old 01-12-2008, 08:37 PM
5 Year Member
yeah i always just give them 30 bucks. and i pour premium just because, and i still get some change back. and trust me i try to top it off too, but i love it when i pour gas...i get a lot of looks.

i was driving by the ez lube down over here in san diego. the workers there have some sick jdm cars. 240's, integras, civics, and a supra.
well i drove by there and i down shifted and just let it roll to a stop at the stop sign in front of there store. and at the corner of my eye i can see them all looking at my car. i get out of my car to pour some gas, and i see they have moved from the front of their store to the back, to look at my car.

later that day they stopped by my work to tell me how everyone was checking out my car.

this really is the only car i have ever owned, that people jock over so much. i owned a 98 integra with mugen mf10 wheels and that didnt get as much attention then my fit.

im glad i bought the fit.

Old 01-12-2008, 09:52 PM
5 Year Member
wow! maybe someone can make some cliffnotes? lol

Old 01-13-2008, 12:09 AM
5 Year Member
I work at a gas station :O I get lots of people asking about my car. Some guy went snooping around my car taking pictures while i was in the office. Next day he came back and was asking all these questions about my car because he wants one. I see a few fits drive up to the store as well but none I know of on fitfreak.

Old 01-13-2008, 12:30 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by BlueCell
I work at a gas station :O I get lots of people asking about my car. Some guy went snooping around my car taking pictures while i was in the office. Next day he came back and was asking all these questions about my car because he wants one. I see a few fits drive up to the store as well but none I know of on fitfreak.
that's really cool!!

Old 01-13-2008, 02:36 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Cat
. Then went to the gas station to fill up the Fit and gave the guy 25.00. Well, filled up the fit for $21.85 and had to go back in for my change back. He laughed and said., "WoW! This never happens!
GRR I filled up today 25.07 Lol I'm kinda surpised you can still fill up for under $25, WV has the 4th highest gas prices in the nation (At least thats what the paper said on Monday)

Old 01-13-2008, 05:50 PM
Just yesterday I saw a guy at work inspecting my car and stuff, then came and started asking me all these questions about it. I was so proud of my baby!