General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.
View Poll Results: Vote for your color
Blackberry Pearl
12.71%
Orange Metallic
11.44%
Milano Red
9.75%
Nighthawk Black Pearl
21.19%
Silver Metallic
24.58%
Blue Metallic
2.12%
Blue Pearl
18.22%
Voters: 236. You may not vote on this poll

Which color did you pick?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 12:32 PM
Retired Moderator
I bought a NHBP but it WAS NOT my first choice. I was dead set on TW, and they even had one there for me. I went there at like 10am, they had a TW, NHBP and a VBP all of them S AT's. I liked the NHBP but not as much as i liked the TW. So i told the salesman to hold the TW for me and he agreed. I left with my dad to go pick up my mom to check out the car. Whuile at my house, we get a call from the sales man saying the TW is GONE!! I was NOT HAPPY at all and almost didnt go back, but i wanted a Fit so bad i just settled on the NHBP. Im not regretting that decision too much, but i do wish i had the awesome TW!

Tyler

Old 12-30-2007, 01:07 PM
It was NHBP or VBP, but VBP ftw!

Old 12-30-2007, 01:54 PM
5 Year Member
taffy white. first choice. i wanted one for over a year before i bought it. so happy with my decision.

Old 12-30-2007, 02:10 PM
5 Year Member
1st was Orange, but it was the first fit that hit the dealer lot and i was ok with that until all the other fits were orange. Then for my second i wanted blue or black but all they had was storm silver for the whole 3 central provinces they said. So i took gray and once you are inside, you forget what actual colour your car is. Ideally i'd have taken pink like they have in malaysia. That is all.

Old 12-30-2007, 02:34 PM
5 Year Member
Well my dealer didn't have any of the colors I wanted but said they could get it pretty quick which they did. I didn't have a "for sure" color other than I knew it had to be red white or blue (I am a pretty basic guy). I had seen a white one at work (only 1 of 2 fits I have ever seen in r.l. until I bought mine) and knew that color would work for me. Past 2 cars were white so I knew I couldn't go wrong but I still wanted to see the other colors anyway. Then I found out that Honda didn't make white anymore so it was between blue and red. This summer I bought a Kawasaki bike in the same color as what you guys call VBP. I really liked that color and so does everyone else apparently as I have had kids, girls, you name , come up comment on the bike. But I also like shiny fire engine red and since a good garage contrast is nice, I confirmed that the red was in fact shiny fire engine red. And now she sits in my garage next to the VBP bike!.

Old 12-31-2007, 12:42 AM
I wanted to get the black sport, and seemed dead set on it. They had the Sport AT in both black and vivid blue pearl, and a friend came with me. He liked the blue better, and I sort of looked at it again thinking the blue did look smart. The real clincher came when I saw the odometers. The black one had been on the lot and test driven quite a bit while the blue only had 7 miles on it. That was it for me. Now I'm a big fan of the VBP. I have a matching Honda mug, got the interior trim, and even found a toy version from Japan in the same color.

I like all the colors though... none of them look bad to me. I only wish I could have seen yellow on the lot too.

Old 12-31-2007, 01:00 AM
5 Year Member
When i went to the dealer I just went to watch the Fit, and did not had any idea of what color it looked better. I was given the catalog, and did not know still since they looked kind of cheap in the pictures. Then i just thought id get it gray (SSM) since its kind of a neutral color and all cars usually look good on that color but when i went to the lot, there was no gray sport, only red,black and taffeta white. Red looked kind of un shiny, blacks were all mad dirty and the only clean shiny Fit was the taffeta white in the showroom, which I ordered them to take out really dont regret it

Old 12-31-2007, 12:35 PM
5 Year Member
i always wanted a red car. my favorite color is red. but now that i own the red car...i really want a White car. actually if i knew i was going to rock a set of gold Rg's i would have boughten the white fit. but i think i was going with the white and red them.

Old 03-31-2008, 07:29 PM
My Lips Bigger!
5 Year Member
bump to get more accurate response --
is there an equal amount of each color?
i thought car companies spread out and put darker colors up north more and gave lighter colors to warmer weather climates- just bc they "think" it sells better that way...
it seems like black is all i see and then vivid blues- i have yet to see a silver fit on the road
but its the most pop color?

Old 03-31-2008, 07:39 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
I had 3 color choices. VBP, TW, MR. I really didnt want a red car. Something about Milano that really caught my eye so I added it to the list. My heart was for VBP.

When I got my car colors werent really an option. What ever Fit Sport in 5speed that was on the lot is what you got due to the high demand.

When I went to Classic all I wanted to know was what 5speed Fits were coming in. The last ones they were getting were a SSM and MR. The SSM was coming in too soon and I didnt have enough for a down payment.

So I got my baby instead.

Old 03-31-2008, 07:44 PM
My first choice was TW, then NHBP, then VBP. Test drove a base SSM auto. They said the only 5 speed coming in was VBP. 3 months later my car came in in VBP. I hadnt even seen the color ever.

Old 03-31-2008, 07:47 PM
5 Year Member
love my BOM

Old 03-31-2008, 09:43 PM
5 Year Member
Like a fool, I thought I would go into the dealer and look at all the fits lined up in all the different colors and then decide which color I liked best.
I made up my mind to buy the fit sport based on what I read online. The local dealer had only one fit sport available, BOM. So I bought it and am very happy with the color.

Old 03-31-2008, 09:50 PM
The pole kinda sucks cause i have 2 fits now and can only post 1. haha. It all worked out well cause i wanted MR for me and they had it and today when i went with the wife she was dead set on NHBP and thats the only one they had that wasnt sold so we both won. There was a BOM sitting there but it was sold and waiting to be picked up. She really didnt want that color.

Old 03-31-2008, 10:00 PM
Orange Metallic, here

I got it at a good price, but i still love it.

Old 03-31-2008, 10:07 PM
5 Year Member
white was my first choice, but i was unable to get it so I went with MR. When I got to my dealer there was actually a white one there that another person was picking up. Seeing the two colors next to eachother made me much happier that I have red than white. But I love them both, however, i love my MR more and I have gotten many compliments on the color!!

Old 04-01-2008, 12:02 AM
5 Year Member
I bought the Nighthawk black. Only one available at the dealer. They had two orange sports, but I wasn't down with that so ran with the black. It was my first color choice too.

Old 04-01-2008, 12:14 AM
5 Year Member
im not knocking the other colors, but i wouldn't drive any of the other color fits. SSM>*!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-01-2008, 12:34 AM
SSM for the mofuken win!!!!!!

Every one (of us) loves the fit, SSM or not.
I for one have loved ssm since i first saw it.

Old 04-02-2008, 10:49 AM
i ended up with a metalic silver. I wanted a black SO BAD!!! BUT ALL OF THE DEALERSHIPS IN VEGAS RAN OUT AND IT WAS THE TIME WHEN FITS WEREN'T IN PRODUCTION!! AHHH lol well i dont regret getting the silver. I can do much more to it now....I LOVE MY SILVER FIT

Quick Reply: Which color did you pick?