General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

The Official Blog from GD to GE to GK to GTI to R?

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2017, 06:57 AM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
yah the camera can reconfirm that... or you'd be amazed, not just your immediate neighbors but surrounding community. just a bummer i need to let my good neighbor know i don't appreciate wat her wife did.

Old 11-25-2017, 06:59 AM
5 Year Member
k on the menu today.. pulling out my R for some am motoring fun.

followed by QD session, replacing wiper refills on the GK. will let my kid try that.
and applying Hydro on the GK's glass. that's about it for car related today.

Old 11-25-2017, 09:48 AM
5 Year Member
Yeah there arent any "needs"....always "wants" when it comes to these sales.

As for the dog doo-doo...that sucks. Lame ass neighbor.

Trash lady doesnt bother me...rather she throw it in a receptacle than the ground.

We have a public trash can just in front of our house on the corner of the sidewalk...I'd say...50% of trash actually makes it in the trash can. The rest just gets dropped on the ground a few feet away from the trash can. Its extremely aggravating...really? Couldn't hold onto it for another 5 seconds and throw it away? Lot of disrespectful people.

Geez Mike410b...$30 for a bar of soap? I need a link to see this magic soap. Granted I spend $20 every 2-3 months for beard oil/conditioner lol. Gotta keep the beard nice and soft for the ladies

As for IP camera...there'd be too much footage to watch...fortunately our property is gated so besides the trash theres not much people can do. Well I did have a graffiti issue when we first moved in but I've won that battle. *knock on wood*

Old 11-25-2017, 11:51 AM
5 Year Member
haha yah, i can see it 'making sense' when the price is right.

yah, the dog and owner was outside while i was QD'ing my R so i walked over there and told the guy nicely to pickup after his dog. he denied it was him but he has other people living at his house, the guy in the vid had a hoodie on so couldnt see his face, so i didnt confront him further. he apologized and said he will talk to his family about it.

about the trash.. yah, if it's a public trash can i wouldnt care. but the whole reason why i have my kids pull the trash bin up the driveway right after the truck picks up is because i have a visitor parking lot across the street and i find these dumbfaks using my trash bin as a public trash can. WTF mang, take the trash with you.

my trash bins reside in my garage..and this is a car guy's garage which is basically like a clean bedroom for my cars. my bins are super clean inside. no faking way im taking people's trash especially not banana peel directly thrown into my bin. GTFO

if you have the right software you can zip through the footage pretty quickly.

Old 11-25-2017, 11:58 AM
5 Year Member
motored the R this am and had a great time. gassed her up on the way home. while getting gas i looked at the perceived crooked decals and scratched my head if i should still redo it or not. lol nothing better to do while pumping gas so.

QD'ed the car and called my kid to see if he wanted to swap the GK's wiper refills. i let him work on the car and he was genuinely excited. he can do the refills from this point forward on the GK. one less chore for me to do.

Old 11-25-2017, 12:19 PM
5 Year Member
i didnt realize this until this am, but im able to use my hilton points to shop at amazon. hahaha, this is awesome!

Old 11-25-2017, 12:51 PM
5 Year Member
Hope you all had a nice holiday. I spent the day being an old fart retired guy. Watched some racing I had DVR'd. Sonny boy came over & we ate a very tasty dead bird with all the fixings. I'm thankful for my family & friends. That includes you folks here. This is a nice peaceful place to talk cars. Thanks.

I live in a condo now so there is less stupid stuff in the hood compared to our old place. A neighbor had decided to make our front lawn their dog toilet. I talked to them about it, but apparently they didn't care. After a month of this I got pissed. Picked up Fido's leavings & put that nasty stuff on their front porch along with the door knobs both front & rear. After that they began picking up after their dog. I felt kind of bad about doing that, but it did get the message across to them. They never said a word about it.

Old 11-25-2017, 01:08 PM
5 Year Member
hahaha!

good to hear u had a good time with family ash.

Old 11-25-2017, 04:05 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by kenchan
yah the camera can reconfirm that... or you'd be amazed, not just your immediate neighbors but surrounding community. just a bummer i need to let my good neighbor know i don't appreciate wat her wife did.
Oh a lot of the folks in my general neighborhood are tools. The less I know the better, at least for my general mood haha

Originally Posted by shinjari
Geez Mike410b...$30 for a bar of soap? I need a link to see this magic soap. Granted I spend $20 every 2-3 months for beard oil/conditioner lol. Gotta keep the beard nice and soft for the ladies
Oh, I only spend $5 or so on bar soap, $30 is for liquid hand soap.

Old 11-25-2017, 04:11 PM
5 Year Member
yes, the less you know the happier we is. i mean that hoa meeting was proof!

nice soap.

Old 11-25-2017, 04:12 PM
5 Year Member
in the garage right now pulling a dent out of my R's hood..

Old 11-25-2017, 04:50 PM
5 Year Member
woot all fixed. PDR FTW.

Old 11-25-2017, 04:59 PM
5 Year Member
Please fix the dents on my Fit & S2000.

Old 11-25-2017, 06:27 PM
5 Year Member
yah, dents are no fun...!

Old 11-26-2017, 06:36 AM
5 Year Member
wow, can't believe today is the last day already of the 4 day weekend..!

k on the menu today.. pulling out my STI for a morning drive followed by QD-ing the car real good. that is all for car things today, going to take it easy rest of the day.

have a good sunday everyone!!

Old 11-26-2017, 07:25 AM
5 Year Member
oh wait, need to clean the interior glass on the GK today.. fam and i headed out for dinner last night and noticed it was a tad cloudy. will pull out the window wizard tools .. one for wet one for dry.

Old 11-26-2017, 02:18 PM
5 Year Member
motored the STI, had a blast. some loser in a ford suv got pissed when i merged in front of him even though i gave him PLENTY of car lengths before i changed lanes in front of his big arse Expedition from stand still. even tailed gated me for a good mile or so..i was kinda hoping he would do a ric0r flyby for full faktardation. haha. not sure wat his problem was but we can only assume he has ED issues, money problems, dissed by his girl, family, and work or all of the above.

gassed up the car on the way home and QD'd afterwards. then cleaned the inner glass on both the GK and GTI. i like clean glass especially at night. played a few rounds of GT on my old ps2 with my kid.

Old 11-26-2017, 03:11 PM
5 Year Member
oh yah, while i was moving my cars around to pull out my STI this am, i saw my good neighbor so i talked to him about his wife and that trash bin incident last week. his wife came by later to apologize and said she wanted to explain her side why she did it.. so i listened.

but she made no sense and rather hinted she did not appreciate the use of my cameras on my property which captured her.. so i corrected her that putting trash in other residents' trash bins regardless of the reason is NOT okay without prior discussion, but id be happy to help if they needed me to take their trash for watever reason if they would let me know beforehand.

i could tell she was embarrassed.. she said she absolutely agreed and will never do it again and started crying. i told her its not THAT big of a deal to me, just voicing my concern. plus, my objective was trying to figure out which neighbor (aka dumbarse dogdamn mofo pos garbage ) was leaving dog shitt on our lawn and coincidentally spotted her messing with my trash bin. the dog crap is like right between their lawn and my lawn.. come to think of it, she did not thank me for finding the culprit and me talking to him. wtf.

anyway, hopefully both issues are resolved..! this is so faking stupid.

Old 11-26-2017, 05:05 PM
5 Year Member
We have to pay for a private company to pick up our trash in the county I live in. A neighbor uses our trash can to get rid of their tiny bit of trash each week. Thankfully, they asked years ago and I said no problem! Between both houses we probably have less than most since we go to the trouble of recycling.

That's another mess here. No recycling companies pick up either. There are some things I miss from city life.

I'm with you though...I'd feel differently if someone was sneaking trash into our cans. Pretty sure one of our neighbors was doing it at first. I had a diaper fall out of our trash can once. This was years after there was any diaper use at this house. That neighbor now pays for their own trash service so no more problems.

Old 11-26-2017, 06:00 PM
5 Year Member
GAFIT- yah, wow.. if a diaper fell out of my trash bin i would definitely be pretty mad. people are just so stupid.

each household in our community pays directly for private pickup, garbage and recycling too.

Quick Reply: The Official Blog from GD to GE to GK to GTI to R?