General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

The Official Blog from GD to GE to GK to GTI to R?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 12:28 PM
5 Year Member
Morning KEn ahh two boys that's cool I am finding out what im going to have in dec : / i hope its a girl my wifey want a boy...

dam the birds!!

yeah when i got home i had to get candy at store lol had alot of poeple nocking and i forgot to get sum so when to store got some and all kinds of kids showed up its funny cuz i got the 08 yukon hybrid LOL YES I KNW ONE hahhaahahahahah but it was a gift its park and covered 99% of the time its got like 28,987 miles i bought tires for it the other day i took it to Arizona ride great the OEM tires took suk new tire i got now are great there
CrossContact LX20 with EcoPlus Technology the old ones suck big time the Dueler H/L 422 Ecopia anyways i was hideing be hind it dress as jason lol becasue when u walk up my drive u can only walk on one side cuz my cars r park on the driveway scared some lil girl parent got mad lol she was crying bad but i did say sorry and gave here like 20 candys lol

another day at work for me paper work paper work lol

Last edited by Wafulz; 11-01-2012 at 12:31 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:08 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
wafulz- LOL @ jumping out to scare trick or treaters. hahaha, yah, i suppose okay for older kids, but too strong for little girl.

boys are fun, i wanted a boy and girl, but oh well, that's life. i have a niece though. she's fun to talk to and watch.

yah, i just hate non-edible birds. also, whenever a dog creeps up from behind while im detaling my car and suddenly barks and scares the crap out of me for no reason, and the owner says nothing, i yell out "hey, those make good stew!" pointing at their dog. hey they can't tell im not chinese. should see their faces. lol

Old 11-01-2012, 01:30 PM
5 Year Member
lol haahah i was eating a cracker and spit it out LOL i could just imagine those peoples faces like wtf screw them and there barking dogs train them got damit lol

my good friend/nabor has a lil girl omg she talks for days and asks so many questions but its so cute lol

yeah my wifey was finding it funny at first till i scared the lil kid she was pissed at me for doing that lol i scared her for life lol :/

Old 11-01-2012, 02:07 PM
5 Year Member
hahahaha.

yah, especially 4-5yr olds ask why why why why why? so i ask back, 'why why?' and they pause for a moment and say, 'i donno...'

i hand my kid my Flip camera while im working on my cars and they take footage of their world. i edit it later and send to their grandparents. it's funny listening to their voiceovers and interpretations. lots of imagination.

Old 11-02-2012, 11:28 AM
5 Year Member
TGIF everyone!

anyone know how to disable the back button on the lenovo's? been hitting it on accident, loosing the content of my post before i actually hit submit. i keep forgetting to ask my wife how to do it.

im a mac guy and i just hate pc's and windows in general, but this is what the company uses. it's one of the newer models. had problems with i7 and after 4-5 junk HP crap laptops our IT guy kept buying and dying each time with in 2-3months, they finally gave me a i5 lenovo that my wife (pro-computer geek) recommened to get. been working real well the last 6months. need to listen to the pro's sometimes, i tell ya.

Old 11-02-2012, 11:49 AM
5 Year Member
motored my '12 GE to work today. sporting one of my new piloti's i bought last week. it's the leather one and the flap under the strings been biting into my leg while pedaling the GE so that was kinda painful. ive been bending that flap back and forth this am to soften it up and break the entire shoe in. so far so good. should be a nice comfy ride home this late pm.

im expecting my mirror mount for the V1 to arrive today. this is for my 370Z. going to install that as soon as i get home tonight.

Old 11-02-2012, 11:51 AM
5 Year Member
been monitoring my fuel consumption the last couple of weeks as i been using my GE more and more. im not too worried about mpg at all because my commute is pretty short, but in general i found that im saving minimum $70/month on fuel while driving my GE.

rough calculation, i do about 550-600miles on my dd per month. on the weekends i drive my 370Z mostly and sometimes my 09GE, so my usage is low. total driving for me is about 900-1000 miles per month so im pretty average on the lower end.

on the obc on the '12 GE, im averaging 33-34mpg on surface roads. this is my very quiet driving without the spontaneous spirited runs i usually do which ends up around 30mpg...still very good, imho.

so, my fill ups are about 8gallons or $30-32 each and range is 265miles or so.
on my G35C, my fills are 15gallons on premium about $70 and range is about 250miles.

roughly speaking, need to do 2 fills per month, so $60-$65 for my GE, $140 on my G.
that's about $75+ of fuel saving each month (depending on fuel price).

in other words...6600miles per year
GE at 33mpg: 200gallons @ $4.35 = $870
G at 16mpg: 400gallons @ $4.55 = $1820

$950 of saving just on fuel alone per year. that's pretty significant. not that i would stop driving my G as it's well worth the extra price, but if i really wanted so save $$$, that's what i could be looking at each year.

Old 11-02-2012, 12:47 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by kenchan
anyone know how to disable the back button on the lenovo's? been hitting it on accident, loosing the content of my post before i actually hit submit. i keep forgetting to ask my wife how to do it.
Nope, don't know how but sure sounds like the paddle-shifter post/thread to me...

Originally Posted by kenchan
im a mac guy and i just hate pc's and windows in general, but this is what the company uses. it's one of the newer models.
I hear 'ya. Welcome to the world of the masses/mainstream. I used to be straight up # UNIX until I had to FIT in... Get a dual boot Mac.

Old 11-02-2012, 02:05 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Subie
Nope, don't know how but sure sounds like the paddle-shifter post/thread to me...

I hear 'ya. Welcome to the world of the masses/mainstream. I used to be straight up # UNIX until I had to FIT in... Get a dual boot Mac.
hahaha. yah, it does sound like the paddle shifter thread.

i was thinking about running windows on my mac in the past but chances are windows will be like cancer in the machine and kill it like it does often on pc's.

Old 11-02-2012, 02:07 PM
5 Year Member
wooot, mirror mount landed. looking forward to the quick install tonight. i checked inside and it looks to be a quality product.

other then that i think im going to vac the house as well. yah, friday night, vac the house. talk about my exciting evening with the dyson.

actually one less thing to do on the weekend so i can play with my cars more.

Old 11-02-2012, 02:41 PM
5 Year Member
Old 11-02-2012, 02:52 PM
5 Year Member
the hell?

Old 11-02-2012, 02:53 PM
5 Year Member
LOl idk sup man hows it going i was bored heehee

Old 11-02-2012, 04:16 PM
5 Year Member
oh. hahaha. yah, been a busy day today but finding a quick break right now.

i could really use some icecream right now....

howz it going with you, wafulz?

Old 11-02-2012, 04:54 PM
5 Year Member
Not much just got back from lunch cashing my check for the bills lol dam the first of the month hehe owell its life....... went to the drag races last night man there was alot of nice cars old and new draging but dammmm the new mustangs were deep there was a beatuiful black on black twin turbo mustang with twin turbos as a replacement were the middle lights were omg tooo dam fast down the track i think it ran in a 2/8 mile uhhh 123mph 6.04 ill find the video and edit it and post

Old 11-02-2012, 05:25 PM
5 Year Member
hahahaha, yah, i did my bills too last night.

nice on that mustang at the strip. a lot of folks are raving about the current GT's. im not
sure if i really like the current gen one, but i know for sure my neighbor will not leave me
alone if i got one. he is a serious ford fan-oldguy (fanboi). LOL

Old 11-02-2012, 05:32 PM
5 Year Member
so, plan of action for tonight and weekend...

will first install that V1 rear mirror mount on my Z tonight. hope i got the harness
pins right on the switched +12v and ground. hahaha. will be motoring her for
a nice drive tomorrow and sunday, it looks like.

the snows for the 09 are in the garage so tomorrow or sunday, i shall install them
on the 09 GE. will wash the sport wheels and let them dry for a week in the garage.

other then that, will do some spot cleaning on my 12 GE using SprayOn CarWash
as it's only dust on the car... will clean the windows as well.

that's about all. i got some errands i gotta run in my '12 GE... kinda slow weekend.

DLS ends on Sun so fall backwards... 7am will be 6am. need to check how to
fix the clock on my GE's... should be easy.

Old 11-02-2012, 09:07 PM
5 Year Member
got the mirror mount installed for my V1 in my Z. was kinda clumsy to do, but easy.

phone pict so didn't have circular polarizer, but you can sort of see the mount
under the rear view mirror.

fitment was perfect. woot.

the thing on the other side of the mirror is my gopro mounted to the headrest posts.

Old 11-02-2012, 09:13 PM
5 Year Member
[/wants a Valentine One]

Old 11-02-2012, 09:29 PM
5 Year Member
Nice! How you plan on testing your V1 Mr. Gadget? See if the V1 lights up or watch for blue lights in your rear view mirror? Good mount btw...

Last edited by Subie; 11-02-2012 at 09:42 PM.

Quick Reply: The Official Blog from GD to GE to GK to GTI to R?