General Fit Talk General Discussion on the Honda Fit/Jazz.

need bolts for my fit

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 11:49 AM
Wink need bolts for my fit

sups I need the bolts for the rear seat belts on the top where you install the C-pillar bar. need it because my dumb self tried to install pillar bar at 9.30 at night and only got one side in perfect and other side thought I had it but didn't and now messed up the bolt. honda doesn't sell it yet, home depot or lowes doesn't have it. or autozone. so my only choice is to find a total lost fit but thats gonna be hard. or gank someone hahhah but I wouldn't wanna do. or better yet ask someone on fitfreaks that gutted out there car and not needing there rear upper seat belt bolts and sell it to me. the hole where I install the bolt in is still good looked at it this morning just the bolt is bad had it in a little side ways and fcked up thread of the bolt so if anyone not needing there bolts let me know. I will buy it from you.

Last edited by F-IT!!!; 11-18-2007 at 12:08 PM.
Old 11-18-2007, 12:27 PM
5 Year Member
You can try a re-threading/tap kit for the bolt and nut or try a metric motorcycle or car dealership and see if thy can match the bolt.
Good Luck AC.
PS: A few people were parting out the totaled cars do a search you might get lucky.

Old 11-18-2007, 12:33 PM
5 Year Member
actually...they do sell the bolt u just have to search.

http://www.bernardiparts.com/images/...7_011_0004.GIF

Here is the link where u can get it from:

Honda Parts and Honda Accessories from Bernardi Parts

u need part # 43. it's only $2.22.

Old 11-18-2007, 12:33 PM
forgot to mention I did go to my friend place racing evolution in houston and he has a re-threading kit and he couldn't do it for me. all the threading things he had he said to me either is to small or its to big for it. so he can't do it. sighs motorcycle hmm why would make you think motorcycle? because I never thought of that. they'll prolly just laugh at me for bringing that bolt there. but right now I gave the bolt to a friend and asked him if he can cut it a little because the thread is only messed up around the first two or 3 threads thats it. thats the part where I had it in a little bit side ways and messed that up only. everything else still good but he'll give it back to me by tuesday or wensday. but thanks for helping.

Originally Posted by aliencowboy
You can try a re-threading/tap kit for the bolt and nut or try a metric motorcycle or car dealership and see if thy can match the bolt.
Good Luck AC.
PS: A few people were parting out the totaled cars do a search you might get lucky.

Old 11-18-2007, 12:38 PM
wow thanks, you really went out of your way to help me thanks a lot buddy

Originally Posted by koolkevin1107
actually...they do sell the bolt u just have to search.

http://www.bernardiparts.com/images/...7_011_0004.GIF

Here is the link where u can get it from:

Honda Parts and Honda Accessories from Bernardi Parts

u need part # 43. it's only $2.22.